Man Arrested in I-90 Murder

Man Arrested in I-90 Murder

There are 41 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Man Arrested in I-90 Murder. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

A man has been arrested in connection with the death of Angel Bradley-Crockett, the woman whose body was found on the side of the road on I-90. According to Michael McGrath, Chief of the Cleveland Division of Police, and Pete Elliott, U.S. Marshal for Northern Ohio, Stephon Davis, 30, of Cleveland, was arrested at 11:30 a.m. today in the 12000 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Itsjustme

Cleveland, OH

#42 Sep 13, 2013
Andrekia Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
He served 7 years (no time at all) for killing my brother and has been in and out of jail ever since and now he has taken the life of a mom with three beautiful children. There is no rehab for this mad man no rehab.
Ur brother was a woman abusing drug addict who eventually would have been killed off by some other angry family member or victim. He was mean & raped Catrina's daughter multiple times & beat Catrina when questioned about it. I am sorry Stephon killed sugar bone, but ur brother had it coming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Blacksaredumb 21,047
News Bookstores in Cleveland, Ohio (Jul '09) 6 hr LunaHart 7
News Cleveland father with history of infant abuse a... Aug 11 Littlejoe8338 1
Friend needed! Aug 11 WestVee 1
Withdrawing? Sick of chasing that devil? START ... Aug 10 What 2
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Aug 10 WestVee 7
Do not buy Toshiba copiers!!! (Jan '09) Aug 9 Used and lied to 30

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages