Man Arrested in I-90 Murder

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A man has been arrested in connection with the death of Angel Bradley-Crockett, the woman whose body was found on the side of the road on I-90. According to Michael McGrath, Chief of the Cleveland Division of Police, and Pete Elliott, U.S. Marshal for Northern Ohio, Stephon Davis, 30, of Cleveland, was arrested at 11:30 a.m. today in the 12000 ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fly15

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Pillar of society there!
cleveland chris

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Finally,,Let justice be served !
sugar

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Good job!
OH BOY

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Let the courts throw him out of a moving van down I 90 & see how he will with stand the test of time!! Better yet let me drive.
willie

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

OK, where are all of the 'community activists' that were protesting against the lazy cops. They should be out calling for the death penalty for this savage killer. Get your bullhorns out and start screaming for justice for the real criminal.
just me

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

If this is the same person he just got out of a Federal institution in 2007. Maybe now he will go death row, and face the fact that he will only come out in a box.
cleveland chris

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

wheres jesse jackson now?
does not matter

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

It figures,it's cleveland!
observationdude

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

Who's tired of all the loser, scum bag blacks in Cleveland ? and
all the dirty white politicians and last but not least the Cleveland Cops say "I",
Uh boys, that's not a deer, it's a strangled, naked black woman.
Put down the Krispy Kremes and get off your union butt and work a little.
Pull over and stop the car, don't do a drive-by you idiots.
Where did you guys get your work ethic--Chrysler Stamping Plant ?
susie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

willie wrote:
OK, where are all of the 'community activists' that were protesting against the lazy cops. They should be out calling for the death penalty for this savage killer. Get your bullhorns out and start screaming for justice for the real criminal.
AMEN Willy!
kim

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

He need to do life in jail for doing sugerbone like the. R.i.p baby gril we all love you.

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Judged:

kim wrote:
He need to do life in jail for doing sugarbone like the. R.i.p baby girl we all love you.
He is also innocent until he is proven guilty.
Nancy

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I am happy they found the guy that did all of this. But my concern is about the police not stopping to check and see if it really was a body. If they thought it was a deer than that tells you right away that they never even got out of the car to check. Makes me wonder if they do that to all the murders that happen.
giggles

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I Just hope that he's the right one, and not just someone to arrest for the sake of arresting someone for this sick crime. If he is the right one, then I hope that he never see's the light of day. bound and gag him and set him out on the side of the road.
just me

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Judged:

Nancy wrote:
I am happy they found the guy that did all of this. But my concern is about the police not stopping to check and see if it really was a body. If they thought it was a deer than that tells you right away that they never even got out of the car to check. Makes me wonder if they do that to all the murders that happen.
Take a look at the Sowell case. Don't wonder anymore. When people complained about the smell, they said it came from the meat place. Police don't want to except the fact that the citizens of Cleveland even know the smell of death, and we know what a body looks like.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

the officers that said it was a deer is going to get a slap on the wrist thats not right.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

hopefuly he gets the needle for this but all the cops are going to get is a paid leave of abcense thats a vacation for them and thats not right
erica d

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

i hope the cops that thought she was a deer get suspended or have to go and get more training.
annoymous

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

OH BOY wrote:
Let the courts throw him out of a moving van down I 90 & see how he will with stand the test of time!! Better yet let me drive.
AMEN I agree with you a million percent
annoymous

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

susie wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN Willy!
AMEN!agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lakewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••