Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory
HarvesterOS

Taylor, MI

#23 Sep 3, 2014
David Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Rover you Jew SOB u know
No one said anything, and you know it. Maybe you should grow up and stop stirring the pot.
jo_an_b

Cleveland, OH

#24 Sep 4, 2014
Rover has the option of keeping who he wants on the show. Its naive to think he doesnt. Ultimately its his show. Dumb was the only one who kept it real on RMG. Its boring now. Everyone kisses Rovers ass. Duji whines & cackles. Good luck Shaun! Your missed. Wish this was a stunt for ratings. Ball-Rag sucks too.
WMMS the Buzzard

Rochester, NY

#25 Sep 5, 2014
When they return from "vacation" on monday, Dumb will be returning, heard it from a good source. And Jeffery will be relegated to 3 days again.
Dmsm1108

Bella Vista, AR

#26 Sep 8, 2014
"heard it from a good source".....yeah, that's what they all say...
Shaun Street rules

Rochester, NY

#27 Sep 8, 2014
Listening to the show now and I hear Dumb on it, be must be back from suspension.
chim

Cleveland, OH

#28 Sep 8, 2014
Shaun Street rules wrote:
Listening to the show now and I hear Dumb on it, be must be back from suspension.
It's best of...
RMG_Jeffrey

Cleveland, OH

#29 Sep 9, 2014
His twitter account is no longer in existence. But, you can follow me instead at RMG_Jeffrey!
Rover is a punk

Rochester, NY

#30 Sep 9, 2014
Dumb and DJ Jazzy Jim should make their own show, I'd listen to that. Odd how Jim is no longer on the show but still works Roverfest. Will Dumb have his role there still too or will Duji cut him off.
Sad

United States

#31 Sep 10, 2014
I thought perhaps Dumb took an extended medical leave for alcohol and drug addiction. He has said he is an alcoholic for months now. This would have been why no one could say anything about it on the air. I miss Dumb and feel like Charlie, Rob & Jeffrey must be peeing their pants because now they know that Duji and Rover can and WILL fire loyal employees after 10 years. The whole thing is sad. I wish the best for Dumb and I hope he finds peace. It's not over yet.
He is now Shaun

Rochester, NY

#32 Sep 10, 2014
Looks like Shaun's DJ & Entertainment business is taking off, with bookings since he left the show by fans who loved him.
He no longer goes by Dumb (that is a character name on RMG and I guess is their property and took down that twitter account). He now only posts under his name and his company on FB.
He's not even FB friends with anyone one the show.
jeffreyp

Rochester, NY

#33 Sep 11, 2014
Why are they still playing reruns? It seems like they went to vacation before Labor Day, then never came back. What's going on?
jeffreyp

Rochester, NY

#34 Sep 11, 2014
WMMS the Buzzard wrote:
When they return from "vacation" on monday, Dumb will be returning, heard it from a good source. And Jeffery will be relegated to 3 days again.
it's sept. 11 and they're still playing reruns! What the hell happened?
Alex

Japan

#35 Sep 15, 2014
So I missed a couple of weeks. Why did dumb get in trouble in the first place? Can anyone explain
TheTruth

Kent, OH

#37 Sep 21, 2014
The truth about why Dumb left the show is that he is getting his own show on a rival station. I know this for a fact. He was approached about doing a M-F show to run head-to-head against Rover and it should be starting up next month. The show is really coming along and they are making the final deals with the sponsors and such. There is going to be a billboard on 480 West to publicize it. This is going to be very big and change the radio scene in Cleveland and the United States once the show launches.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#39 Sep 23, 2014
Rover is a ***hole .................
Nasmir

North Royalton, OH

#41 Oct 1, 2014
jeffreyp wrote:
Why are they still playing reruns? It seems like they went to vacation before Labor Day, then never came back. What's going on?
Rover usually takes his vacation before Labor Day and comes back the day after. He has done this in the past

Akron, OH

#43 Oct 8, 2014
I agree - Rover is such a braggart with his big boat, big trips, and young girlfriend. He can't possibly think it's for his looks & personality. He's ugly as shit and personality sucks. Girl's after your money, you stupid F-er.
ray

Rochester, NY

#45 Oct 11, 2014
good luck dumb,Rover cares about the show not his friends
Nasmir

Akron, OH

#47 Oct 13, 2014
Shaun Street rules wrote:
Nasmir, you're a month behind - stop smoking dope and look at a calender
Probably, just found this thread not too long ago. Not behind that Rob left least week
dirty paws

Vermilion, OH

#48 Oct 20, 2014
rover's success is at the expense of his crew, but they are too dumb to see that. why would anyone even consider dating Sharon/ Duji with all the crap rover says about her on air. Dumb was smart to bail on show. Maybe it is time for rover to be exposed as he does to his crew. He is a no class, pinheaded punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earn money online 12 hr Blessed 1
Trump supported inclusion of blacks/Jews at Gol... Sun The Truth 1
Hillary is the Racist....History proves it! Sat The Truth 1
Clinton Increase Muslim Immigrants 550% AT LEAST Sat The Truth 2
News Kanye West's Cleveland show will feature an ins... Sat Cdlladora 1
Ward 1 Councilman David Tadych Could Be Feeling... Aug 27 justbnme 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages