The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,374

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#16182 Jun 23, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>What's long and black? Answer: The unemployment line. teehee.
What do you call a group of "urban yufes" in the steamroom? Answer: Gorillas In The Mist.
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 1212-8181-5372-7734
Ha, what's long and black? Answer: Ask your mom ;-)

What you call a white person in flames? Answer: A firecracker! Tee hee

Spartanburg, SC

#16183 Jun 23, 2013
Paula Deen wrote:
Kaffart and FFS are very hateful black racists.
I would never hire them to be negro servants at my plantation party.
Both these l\liggers need to grow up by pulling their pants up, getting out of the hood, being obedient, learning proper manners and start communicating legibly, for starters.
Thanks "Paula" but it looks like you'll be in the unemployment line now since your racist past has come back to haunt you. The Food Network dropped you like a bad habit! Maybe I can pay for your unemployment now! Ha ha haaa!

Spartanburg, SC

#16186 Jun 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Truth utters: Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hee hee hee hee hee wah wah wah wah wah goo goo goo gah gah gah!!!!
Can anyone interpret Chimp?
No. We can't interpret you at all...ha ha!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16187 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, what's long and black? Answer: Ask your mom ;-)
What you call a white person in flames? Answer: A firecracker! Tee hee
Why...is his mom a 6th grade tutor??? Bazinggga

Firecracker.....lol, now I don't care who you are...that's funny right there!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16188 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "Paula" but it looks like you'll be in the unemployment line now since your racist past has come back to haunt you. The Food Network dropped you like a bad habit! Maybe I can pay for your unemployment now! Ha ha haaa!
That is why there is such prejudice and bigotry against blacks...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

You know most people don't give a shitt about what this woman said...but the salivating asshats in the media jumped all over it like an urban kid, woman, man, grandma, auntie, pastor...on a crack rock!

So she said a racial slur...big effin deal, blacks do it all the time...blacks give permission for every other person to use those words, blacks aren't the only ones with freedom of speech!

Of all the millions of people in the USA, there is a small small handful that have never made a joke or said a racial slur.

She will get her job back, maybe not on the food network, but somewhere.

Besides the fact that she said it in the 80's and people are all in an uproar about it now, shows how backwards blacks (and the politically correct) can be.

Lets put it this way, its another straw in the camels back of civility...just as the dead-weights of the urban areas are!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16189 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
BY THE WAY...

In this statement of your's, you again show your true colors!

You like to place yourself on a pedestal, high and far above your cousins in the urban jungle...I've heard you do it a lot here, but at the end of the day, you are just another Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson sounding goober that is an anti "the man" type of thinker!

I've said it to you before and ill say it again...you are a hypocrite.

By the way...maybe she can apply for food stamps and welfare, then she will be like 95% of your fellow blacks!

DORK!
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16190 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW Network we will premiering a new cooking show on channel 5372 featuring Paula D. It's called Cooking for C00ns featuring some of the best kneegher recipes like Lynch tripe samiches,squared off pigs feet and shytlings and KFART will be her special chimp Oh I'm Sorry I meant guest,TBA or TNB Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Cleaning up America tour.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16192 Jun 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>That is why there is such prejudice and bigotry against blacks...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
You know most people don't give a shitt about what this woman said...but the salivating asshats in the media jumped all over it like an urban kid, woman, man, grandma, auntie, pastor...on a crack rock!
So she said a racial slur...big effin deal, blacks do it all the time...blacks give permission for every other person to use those words, blacks aren't the only ones with freedom of speech!
Of all the millions of people in the USA, there is a small small handful that have never made a joke or said a racial slur.
Besides the fact that she said it in the 80's and people are all in an uproar about it now, shows how backwards blacks (and the politically correct) can be.
Lets put it this way, its another straw in the camels back of civility...just as the dead-weights of the urban areas are!
anyone who whines about political correctness is simply upset that their racist inbreeding isn't accepted by the general public

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16193 Jun 23, 2013

Spartanburg, SC

#16194 Jun 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>That is why there is such prejudice and bigotry against blacks...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
First and foremost I made fun of an obvious troll trying to goad anyone into a heated response. I simply threw a response right back at them. As far as the REAL Paula Deen, well, I agree with you. I don't think she should be judged so harshly for what she did in the past. Just like that Don Imus thing. I think that man should have been reprimanded for his thoughtless remark and that's it. The black community and other's should not have been out for blood as they were. But as far as that whatever that posed as "Paula Deen" well, I'll say whatever I please to it just as WPWW, ICP2013, and all the other trolls on here do. Got it?

Spartanburg, SC

#16195 Jun 23, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
BY THE WAY...
In this statement of your's, you again show your true colors!
You like to place yourself on a pedestal, high and far above your cousins in the urban jungle...I've heard you do it a lot here, but at the end of the day, you are just another Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson sounding goober that is an anti "the man" type of thinker!
I've said it to you before and ill say it again...you are a hypocrite.
By the way...maybe she can apply for food stamps and welfare, then she will be like 95% of your fellow blacks!
DORK!
Thanks for your pseudo-psych evaluation. You always speak the truth! LOL
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16197 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your pseudo-psych evaluation. You always speak the truth! LOL
I see you are still being abused like a red headed step child!
Truth 1

Norwalk, CA

#16198 Jun 23, 2013
I like Paula's biscuts oh well and the peanutbutter pie she miss the point how black women were taking in all that masters info on the buisness world he put her ass to bed and let us sit in on meetings
TruthHurts

Oakland, TN

#16199 Jun 23, 2013
What are you apes going to do when George Zimmerman is acquitted? You gonna burn down Memfrica and kill each other?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16200 Jun 23, 2013
TruthHurts wrote:
What are you apes going to do when George Zimmerman is acquitted? You gonna burn down Memfrica and kill each other?
so you vote republican?
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

#16202 Jun 23, 2013
Brown on Black crime? Who cares? George Zimmermann is about as white as Wesley Snipes. 5372.

Spartanburg, SC

#16204 Jun 23, 2013
I meant to add, "Real Deally":

"It is very typical for blacks to pull this race card outta theirasses.
I think this is a crutch, just as much as I believe blacks STILL leaning on slavery (something that ended 150 years ago) its nothing but foolishness."

What's funny is that you made a statement about our identity crises as black people. I explained to you very clearly where this unfortunate phenomenon came from. Yet, somehow you claim I pulled the race card. How you can draw that connection is also beyond me.

"The fact is, the majority of blacks were free in the northern states long before that."

True, blacks were "free". However, you blissfully seem to ignore the fact that that "freedom" was relative. We may not have been in chains but segregation was alive and well. Racial prejudice was a fact of life, as it is today.

"So leaning on the "slavery" argument is stupid, silly, and a bunch of bulllshitt.
Again, its a crutch and a nonsense empty crutch at that!"

Well personally I've never leaned on slavery as a crutch. Since you started this correspondence I've tried to explain the root causes behind why some blacks act the way they do and why they have an "identity crisis." As I've said 10,000 times already, I'm a fierce proponent of personal responsibility. However, I do acknowledge what history teaches. That man has been HORRIBLY INhumane to each other. So yes, slavery is over, but its effects will be felt until America is no more.
White Knight

Dawsonville, GA

#16208 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I meant to add, "Real Deally":
"It is very typical for blacks to pull this race card outta theirasses.
I think this is a crutch, just as much as I believe blacks STILL leaning on slavery (something that ended 150 years ago) its nothing but foolishness."
What's funny is that you made a statement about our identity crises as black people. I explained to you very clearly where this unfortunate phenomenon came from. Yet, somehow you claim I pulled the race card. How you can draw that connection is also beyond me.
"The fact is, the majority of blacks were free in the northern states long before that."
True, blacks were "free". However, you blissfully seem to ignore the fact that that "freedom" was relative. We may not have been in chains but segregation was alive and well. Racial prejudice was a fact of life, as it is today.
"So leaning on the "slavery" argument is stupid, silly, and a bunch of bulllshitt.
Again, its a crutch and a nonsense empty crutch at that!"
Well personally I've never leaned on slavery as a crutch. Since you started this correspondence I've tried to explain the root causes behind why some blacks act the way they do and why they have an "identity crisis." As I've said 10,000 times already, I'm a fierce proponent of personal responsibility. However, I do acknowledge what history teaches. That man has been HORRIBLY INhumane to each other. So yes, slavery is over, but its effects will be felt until America is no more.
waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaa, waaaaa. Good grief, enough already, ya friggin cry baby douchebag. 5372/1212/8181 4Life.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16209 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I's gonna sees ifs Paula Deen will lets me works on her plantation cause a l\ligger gotta do what a l\igger gotta do.
I believe that Hebrew Rosanne Barr will hire you on her muhigger nut plantation she could use a nice silverback like yourself to run the tribe and give you a mudhut to live in you will feel right @ home.Bwwwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you black azz fool.7734/5372/2013
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16211 Jun 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Do she got pineapple an coconut ripple?
Yeah and she has grape manajewitz.Bwwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gotham and Stalker in The War On Culture 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ebola in Clevelnd Now!!! 22 hr Shaun Street rules 3
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory 22 hr Shaun Street rules 47
My Nayghbor Has EBOLA, HELP 22 hr HELP ME 1
And that's why you're called Cleveland CLOWNS Mon Permanti in da house 2
please help Mon barbosa 2
State and county numbers released on Ebola cont... Mon barbosa 1
Lakewood Dating
Find my Match

Lakewood Jobs