The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20505 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13648 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's kind of flattering that you people can't keep my name out your mouth and off Topix. There's like 2 or 3 other people trying to be me...
Hey K-FETUS that's what your primate mate goes by she keeps popping out chimps to collect more entitlements us white people are tired of providing you lazy azz chimps with everything I know you fecal critters have a saying welfare mother's make better lovers but come on Whitey doesn't owe you anything. This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W stay white stay strong, cleaning up America 2013 5372/7734 Clowns Rule!! by the way we are hiring Mexcrements for landscaping jobs at least they work hard.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13649 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
It's kind of flattering that you people can't keep my name out your mouth and off Topix. There's like 2 or 3 other people trying to be me...
They idolize you. It's so touching to see.
Kallark27

Chicago, IL

#13651 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I be sayo charlie_beeech why day be idolatin my goolookin black ass lemme gi u summa ma big black dick in u sweet wite ass babee ummmm dam beeech den i let junior git summa yall ass fishizzle

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13654 Feb 16, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>I be sayo charlie_beeech why day be idolatin my goolookin black ass lemme gi u summa ma big black dick in u sweet wite ass babee ummmm dam beeech den i let junior git summa yall ass fishizzle
Bahahaha! It's adorable that you want to be like Kallark.

*pinches Kingtard's cheeks*

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13655 Feb 16, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,is dat yall poachin dat schitt,uncle tommy.ahs dun sees dat you dun got hip an is jawin lak yall shood,no wat i sayin?
yo was sup mofokker, ahs be poachin lak mah homeys dun poaches. no mo tommy jive, nosiree.ahs dun bees goin back to mah mofokkin roots, no wat ah sayin.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13656 Feb 16, 2013
vincent andrew wrote:
ayoooo hey charlie's girl..
charlie is a white guys name do you think you are one of charlie's angels??????
sounds like you are another ape lovin skank....
stick to your own race there big cheeks..........
I'm sorry to read you're suffering from "little man syndrome," Vinnie. Hopefully, you'll get better soon. ;)

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13658 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it really is...lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13660 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it really is...lol.
Don't be messing with my future wife Erkel!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13661 Feb 17, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo was sup mofokker, ahs be poachin lak mah homeys dun poaches. no mo tommy jive, nosiree.ahs dun bees goin back to mah mofokkin roots, no wat ah sayin.
Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.

Detroit, MI.

#13662 Feb 17, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.
yo mofokkah whitey. ahs dun bees sick o sukkin up to de white mans ass at de ford plant,ans ahs dun be jawin in mah native langwidge now cuz mah granmama aint heres to lern mees de white mans ways.no wat i sayin?

Spartanburg, SC

#13663 Feb 17, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.
Actually that's the KINGFISH'S stupidity. That delusional miscreant thrives off of TRYING to make me look bad because I make him look like a total brain dead retard. He's a liar, a hypocrite, a faker, a phony, a loser, a scam artist, a vapid, insipid doppleganger with nothing better to do with his life than mock me on Topix.(YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK KINGTROUT.) It's almost as if he has some kind of sick fetish towards me. For that matter, it seems that you all can't keep my name out of your mouth.
country_gurl

Florence, MA

#13664 Feb 17, 2013
If u stop replying to what they say,then eventually they'll get sick of talking to themselves and find somebody else to rip on. But that's what they want out of u is a reaction. And if u don't know these people then it shouldn't bother u:)

Spartanburg, SC

#13666 Feb 17, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
If u stop replying to what they say,then eventually they'll get sick of talking to themselves and find somebody else to rip on. But that's what they want out of u is a reaction. And if u don't know these people then it shouldn't bother u:)
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13669 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.
I agree. They're nothing more than cheap entertainment.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13672 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They're nothing more than cheap entertainment.
Do you have that not so fresh feeling douche your mouth out with m.a.s.I.n.g.a.l.e prissy missy.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong, we can't stand smelly coal haulers.

Detroit, MI.

#13673 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's the KINGFISH'S stupidity. That delusional miscreant thrives off of TRYING to make me look bad because I make him look like a total brain dead retard. He's a liar, a hypocrite, a faker, a phony, a loser, a scam artist, a vapid, insipid doppleganger with nothing better to do with his life than mock me on Topix.(YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK KINGTROUT.) It's almost as if he has some kind of sick fetish towards me. For that matter, it seems that you all can't keep my name out of your mouth.
yo,mofokkers,ahs dun jaws in white mans lingo on de bords here sometimes even tho ahs aint a uncle tommy no mores.shuckin an jivin suits mah talents now.no wat i sayin?ahs dun be cookin up a bunch o chitlins,den ahs go shoot some hoops wif mah home boyz den weese goes to Ann Arbor an does a invashun in a rich geezers crib.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13674 Feb 17, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have that not so fresh feeling douche your mouth out with m.a.s.I.n.g.a.l.e prissy missy.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong, we can't stand smelly coal haulers.
5372 is a Registered Trademark. Do not use it again, this is your 2nd warning.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13679 Feb 17, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FART actually we feed you and your pack of uncivilized primitive primate welfare residents of the chimp house @ the zoo so be thankful for what you're provided lazy boot lip c00ns.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W 88/7734 cleaning up America campaign 2013 Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong.Clowns Rule!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13680 Feb 17, 2013
Now that's better..
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

#13682 Feb 17, 2013
Reverend Al Chimpton wrote:
Now I be sayin dat it be da direcshun of da erecshun of da black man to give da protecshun in da formelashun of da comunicashun in da rite way as brotha Jackson be sayin to and witout da freedums of havin rappers be does wat dat do witch it be rappin and raping an killin den da fomalashun be da blackinisashun of da cuntry an da govment be responseebull fo da outcum of the outhouses of da black peeple an ifs dis is not edumacated in da govment an white folk be not allows us to be has are freedums den day shood bees edumacated an puts under emeedeeat niggerazashun tranin to ejaculates da prablum in odor to give da black peeples dare freedums wit or wit out dare helps and wit are redbone Presidents Obama fornicated aproovell!
Reverend Chimpton has definitely evolved to peeling bananas with his feet. That's quite an achievement for an Apefrican. If only other Apefricans would aspire to be like you Reverend Chimpton, the world would be OTAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is the Racist....History proves it! 12 hr The Truth 1
Clinton Increase Muslim Immigrants 550% AT LEAST 12 hr The Truth 2
News Kanye West's Cleveland show will feature an ins... 13 hr Cdlladora 1
Ward 1 Councilman David Tadych Could Be Feeling... 16 hr justbnme 3
Pastor marvin barner Sat Pew Sitter 4
News Clinton Touts Her Economic Changes, Says Nothin... Fri TrumptoldTruth 1
News Hillary Clinton would have a 95% chance of winn... Fri TrumptoldTruth 2

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance