J. Kevin Kelley, four other corrupt officials, learn that their sentencing dates draw near

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: Cleveland.com

The days of freedom are coming to an end for the few remaining defendants in the Cuyahoga County corruption case who struck plea deals that delayed their sentencing.

Read more
Struther Martin

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Their respective sentences are a joke if they dont get a 20 year minimum term of incarceration. When is the prosecutor in conjunction with A/G Mike Dewines' office going to make the move to seize their pensions and recoup all monies spent on their respective families. No pensions, no disability payments, and seizure of any and all remaining asset's is the prescription that should be followed. You boys goin to get used to them jains a jinglin, what we got here is a failure to communicate. Remember what JIMMY, FRANKIE AND MIKEY are blubbering now, I got my mind right boss, I got my mind right boss. Put them all in state prisons into general population- NO club-fed country club, they need diversity while serving their time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr shamed 19,734
News William W. Stawicki Mar 28 DBozzie 1
Poll Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Mar 26 CryingDolphin 15
News Asking the right questions of religious believers (Mar '11) Mar 26 thetruth 451
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Mar 26 yallcrazy 45
Heroin ? Mar 26 king 2
Octagon Fight Gear Ohio MMA Apparel Dealer Mar 25 Cleveland MMA 1
Lakewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]