Cleveland bank teller and brother cha...

Cleveland bank teller and brother charged in robberies

There are 36 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Jul 14, 2007, titled Cleveland bank teller and brother charged in robberies. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

The FBI says bank teller Kimberly Duncan left out a key detail this month when giving police a description of the man who twice robbed the bank where she worked: That the gun-wielding robber looked a lot like ... via The Plain Dealer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i duno

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 15, 2007
wow.. i used to be friends with kim. i can't believe she would do something like that. it doesn't surprise me about her brother though.
SOMEONE SPECIAL

AOL

#2 Jul 17, 2007
OMG IM SHOCKED! KIM USED TO BE MY DAUGHTERS FRIEND AND ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE THEY HUNG OUT. IM SO GLAD MY DAUGHTER HAS BETTER SENCE THEN TO HANG WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT ANYMORE. KIM WAS A REALLY NICE GIRL. IM SO SHOCKED!!
DMONEY AKA DONALD

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 18, 2007
josh is my dude and i wish i was there the day he planned to do that so i could have stopped him hes got a 3 year old daughter he should not have did that and for the other comments your children are no better they are doing the stuff behind your backs IT WILL CATCH UP WITH THEM
DMONEY AKA DONALD

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2007
your daughter is no better than her
DMONEY AKA DONALD

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2007
and for the other one you dont know josh like i do to be saying stuff like that
SHANNON

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jul 18, 2007
HEY DMONEY DO YOU KNOW JOSHS EX GIRLFRIEND CHRISTINE ????
i duno

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2007
i know him well enough to know he's scum and messes with guns and drugs. we do not need that in our city.
a non-criminal

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jul 18, 2007
how stupid can a person be.... I mean really... I got an idea...let's rob a bank...there aren't any cameras or anything, and no one knows what car you drive to work ,Kim...we can use that as the get a-way car....

Cool, that way we can spend time in prison ...like Paris Hilton....
SHANNON

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2007
too bad he got away with it and the only reason they got him for the robberies was cause of a drug bust. so obviously he is smart enough. so whatever. obviously non of you know that family and what they have been through. so mind your own. and im sure people in your family havent messed with guns and drugs.... right right. look at where they grew up.. if you want your children and you to not be apart of it then get real jobs and move to the subarbs so you dont have to worry bout shit like that. none of you know josh duncan. so whatever you know about him. you dont know the person. and as for kim. shes an angel never does wrong. her brother is her brother. family is family therefore you stick by them and help them out. josh was in trouble.
Danielle

Menlo Park, CA

#10 Jul 22, 2007
You guys should shut the hell up. I'm a really close friend of both Josh and Kim. Josh is like my best friend. Don't make judgements about someone if you don't even know them. He made a mistake and he's going to pay for it. He doesn't need ignorant assholes like you to make dumb comments about it. He's an increadible guy and yeah he makes bad decisions, but he's not a criminal. Criminals are ignorant assholes who do shit to better themselves. Josh is no where near that. He gave over half of that money away to people that need it just as much as him. So before you make judgements, get the facts.
SHANNON

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jul 23, 2007
DANIELLE I HEAR YA.... MY SISTER WENT OUT WITH JOSH FOR AWHILE AND HE IS A GOOD KID. AND SHES BEEN TALKING TO HIM SINCE HES BEEN LOCKED UP..SO YEA EVERYONE SHOULD STOP TALKING THEIR SHIT... FOR REAL
danielle

Providence, RI

#12 Jul 25, 2007
who's your sister?
bleeding heart

Lorain, OH

#13 Aug 1, 2007
all these people so concerned about the bad guy's, what about the victims, the co-workers, that had the gun in their face and told they would be killed any concern for them or their families, do any of you understand how their lives got changed that day. Well i do, and i hope they get the harshest punishment that they can. no matter what their troubles were they should not have hurt innocent people. such a betrayal is unforgiveable!!!!!!!
common sense

Lorain, OH

#14 Aug 1, 2007
WOW, some of you people are really stupid! Last time I checked, armed robbery is a federal offense. Besides, these two lovely people robbed the same bank not once, but twice!!! As for the angel??? she robbed the same bank twice, don't sound like an angel to me. And you don't think these two are criminal's??? Can't wait to hear you bitch after you get a gun shoved in your face by an "Angel and a Really nice dude". And as for passing the money on to friends, thanks, I'll pass that info along.
Danielle

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2007
too bad both of you people have no idea what you are talking about. You don't even know the whole story. Kim never touched a gun or aimed it in anyones face. She was simply the bank teller, and was the person Josh put the gun to. Josh had no intention to hurt anyone. He just made a stupid mistake thinking he could get away with it again. He know's it was a terrible thing to do, and he will serve his time. But he doesn't need ignorant assholes like you to make assumptions about things you have no idea about. I know the complete story straight from Josh and Kim, and I can certainly say you are both far from it. I've been here since the beginning. I'd appreciate it if people hid their ignorance and realized they still are human beings. Neither of them are criminals no matter what you say. Kim is one of the most innocent people i know and she got caught up in something she shouldn't have and neither of them thought about things throughly. Josh is a kindhearted guy with a daughter. He's probably one of the most caring guys I know, never had any intention to heart a soul, just made a bad decision and went for it. So please. I would appreciate if people made less negative comments. They both learned their lessons. I think Josh just needed to realize that people in this world do care about him, he lost hope that they do before the bank robberies, and now I think he realizes he can do better and prove to people he is the amazing guy I know him to be.
SHANNON

Cleveland, OH

#16 Aug 3, 2007
danielle, my sister is christine. she dated josh like two years back. all of these people just need to stop thinking their one way you do something bad your a terrible fucking person. cause that wasnt the case at all. i just talked to josh personally yesterday and the kid is miserable. he knows he fucked up. and he knows he is gonna have to pay. but at the same time hes dealing with it like a soldier. so just fuck all these people cause i can garantee it would be a complete different story if it were their son. peace
SHANNON

Cleveland, OH

#17 Aug 3, 2007
o and hes taking the rap for even putting is sister in the middle of it. so every one yea get the right story
Maureen

Willoughby, OH

#18 Aug 20, 2007
I live down the street from the Duncan's. I don't know Kim personally, but I have known Josh since third grade. They robbed a bank, which is obviously a crime, however they weren't selling drugs to kids, molesting children, or killing anyone. I'm pretty sure this city has a lot more serious criminals to be gossiping about.
Maureen

Willoughby, OH

#19 Aug 20, 2007
And for the "someone special" that seems to think her daughter is much better without Kim. I think your daughter would be much better without you, seeing as how you don't even know how to spell. I would look into furthering your education before you insult your next victim. You might also want to have her checked for STD's, drug use, and possible pregnancy because even without Kim's horrible influence your daughter is LIEING TO YOU.
Does_it_really_m atter

Port Clinton, OH

#20 Aug 26, 2007
I have to say a few things- all the supporters for Josh and Kim need help. That's all I can say.. I know the true story. First off- Kim broke bank policy by telling her brother the secruity procedures. You sign all kinds of papers when taking this type of job. Yes, she made a bad judgement call. When Josh robbed the bank the first time- why didn't Kim step up to the plate and rat Josh out? Com'on... Let's be real.. Everyone is playing the poor- Josh and Kim card. Look at the second robbery... He had a gun. Josh has messed up all of Kim's co-workers lives up. Don't you think they're living in fear. Afraid- possibly very angered? I think it's absolutely horrible that Kim got house arrest. She should have her bum in jail with her brother. Kim knew exactly what was going on with her brother. Then again- he used her car. How smart is that one? Oooh- NOT AT ALL. I will have great joy seeing the two of these individuals sentenced. Kim's life is completely ruined- the chances of her ever getting a job - thats good is SLIM TO NONE.. Josh.. yeah- lost cause.. Let's just say- our world will be a little better with these two in jail..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cultural Appropriation 17 min Jamallover 3
LeBron James- Ignorant or uneducated? 4 hr LulzAtHaters 10
News Science, not religion, should determine public ... (Apr '18) Sat Choicerocks 211
News British attorney charged in sexual assault of d... Sat FIREMAN 1
www.FreeCalise.com (Oct '10) Fri Kileybdyhesyebdb 11
Missing Nov 14 LBrown 1
News Thieves break into Westlake business: police bl... (May '18) May '18 Joe 2

Lakewood Jobs

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages