|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

idk wrote:
idk steph is gross these days. must be major drugs
Maybe you should use your real name. Your irrelevant.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

unfortunatly you are wrong michelle...i am not married and if i were and my husband left me for that skank wh0re, i surely wouldnt be mad...Karma would prevail in that case...he could have her and her herpes and her drug habbits. I just know who she is and i know a few of the homes she has wrecked. but let me guess...i bet this Dave guy isnt with her anymore either...once they find out what shes really like they run...Michelle you might be her only friend since you are defending her...seems no one else can stand her, even her own children...i can only hope she reads this and thinks for a brief second before she spreads her legs and infects more people with her nastiness!!!
Doyouknowthetrut h

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

She is nasty. Her new man is Mark, he lets her use him to the fullest they are perfect for each other! They both have herpes and warts! He does not care if she sees other dudes as long as she comes home to him at night its sad!! Neither one of their children care to have anything to do with them!
Alexia Anderson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

All you ppl on here talking sh*t about my mother can eat sh*t. Just because you think you know what the hell she is doing doesn't give you a right to say anything. And obviously whoever is saying sh*t on here is scared of her. Get a f*cking life and grow up. F*ck I'm probably younger than all of you and I'm probably way more mature! Ha you ppl are pathetic!!
Alexia Anderson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

JTOWNsurvivor wrote:
unfortunatly you are wrong michelle...i am not married and if i were and my husband left me for that skank wh0re, i surely wouldnt be mad...Karma would prevail in that case...he could have her and her herpes and her drug habbits. I just know who she is and i know a few of the homes she has wrecked. but let me guess...i bet this Dave guy isnt with her anymore either...once they find out what shes really like they run...Michelle you might be her only friend since you are defending her...seems no one else can stand her, even her own children...i can only hope she reads this and thinks for a brief second before she spreads her legs and infects more people with her nastiness!!!
. Maybe you should grow up and say this to her face because actually ALL of her children including myself speak to her. And love her. You're probably just jealous. And you should mind your business, my mother is perfectly fine. I hope I figure out who you are bc obviously your too scared to put your real name
Alexia Anderson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

JTOWNsurvivor wrote:
uummmm....probably not the best idea to post my info
just because you a b*tch and you're scared that you'll get beat up for talking sh*t. I wish you would tell us your name
Alexia Anderson

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

JTOWNsurvivor wrote:
i didnt mean strange person like creepy but strange like i dont know you
lmfaoooooo you're Tracy!!! Dave Bennett or however you spell his last name???? You're pathetic hahahahaha
What about Rachal

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Who knows her daughter ? Heard she is in jail?
crotchless panties

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Her daughter takes it up the poop chute dry
Racheal Anderson

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 1

I was lol but that's my business. Yall just hating in my momma.
doubtful

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Leave her alone. Her husband died!!###

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakewood Discussions

Search the Lakewood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Save a lot employees 3 min curiousity 1
seen pagans in frewsburg any body know about them? 11 min who cares 72
Jamie Lyn Jones 54 min Todd Jones 10
Hundred acre lot 1 hr haokguy 22
Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt (Jun '06) 2 hr oh ohhhhh 2,983
Kelsea Miller 2 hr Randy 3
Tables turned when armed thugs storm into apart... 2 hr weather girl 1
•••
•••