How do I report a bad tenant
entitled

Binghamton, NY

#23 May 2, 2013
Congratulations you have kids, here is your free dream house. Just kidding you entitled scums, they get the life you provide for them, it all falls on you.
hmmm

United States

#25 May 2, 2013
If my landlord dont start takin care of shit im contacting housing authorities...
lllll

Binghamton, NY

#26 May 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
If my landlord dont start takin care of shit im contacting housing authorities...
do it, you wont
hmmm

United States

#27 May 2, 2013
lllll wrote:
<quoted text>
do it, you wont
oh yes i will and am
thankyou

Ardsley, NY

#28 May 2, 2013
entitled wrote:
Congratulations you have kids, here is your free dream house. Just kidding you entitled scums, they get the life you provide for them, it all falls on you.
Totally agree. Everyone acts so entitled. I work for what I have: they can never say that. Then they all complain about having to reapply for their services
thgir

Jamestown, NY

#30 May 2, 2013
These people have messed with the electric in houses so that nothing works and jumped so hard they broke floor beams .( its on YouTube )
wow

Binghamton, NY

#31 May 2, 2013
wow instead of crying to people online, go do something as you claim your going to qu ee r
hellyeah

United States

#33 May 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
i would too whos your landlord?
hellyeah

United States

#34 May 2, 2013
Landlords in this town are.all.slum lords"
sickofit

United States

#35 May 2, 2013
It should not be up to just one tenant to keep the yard clean.,today i cleaned the yard had to pick up glass and alot of garbage that my neighbors made.While im cleaning their trashy mess that they made all they did was sit onn the steps and watch giggling" i picked up all their cigerette butts and while i was cleaning all their crap up they sat there having enough nerve to throw another cig butt..Lazy azz scum!I wanted to punch their lazy azzes up"!!!Landlord allows it nothing i can do sence he owns the place.guess what they were puerto ricans they get everything handed to them for freee........Not saying all puerto ricans are like that..These ones are the most selfish laziest ones ii ever freaking met!They think their sh$t dontt stink!
landlordfairy

Binghamton, NY

#36 May 2, 2013
I am the landlord fairy, I have heard your cries and will make sure justice is brought, you are amazing for cleaning your yard. This will not go unpunished, warn the neighbors now I am on my way.
hmmm

United States

#37 May 2, 2013
landlordfairy wrote:
I am the landlord fairy, I have heard your cries and will make sure justice is brought, you are amazing for cleaning your yard. This will not go unpunished, warn the neighbors now I am on my way.
lmao
thankyou

Binghamton, NY

#38 May 2, 2013
landlordfairy wrote:
Hahaaa!
thgir

Jamestown, NY

#39 May 2, 2013
wow wrote:
wow instead of crying to people online, go do something as you claim your going to qu ee r
I have .. and not crying at all, just speaking. U know give u something new to read
home owner

Binghamton, NY

#40 May 2, 2013
muzikal-one wrote:
Hey my place and my yard are clean my cars a little messy inside i had 6 kids doesnt make me a bad tenant mr home owner lol
My car is not perfectly clean; there are toys scattered and a maybe a coffee cup in it. The point was if people do not take pride in what they own don't expect them to take care if what you own. When the inside of a car is covered in ashes, smells and you can't see the floor boards you know what your getting into.
oh yeah

United States

#41 May 2, 2013
landlordfairy wrote:
well wish that was true!!!
truthbetold

United States

#42 May 2, 2013
Move to the wellman building!
Kkk

Johnson City, NY

#44 May 2, 2013
Blacks and ricans are multiplying so fast they are almost taking over the town.
yeah

United States

#45 May 3, 2013
Kkk wrote:
Blacks and ricans are multiplying so fast they are almost taking over the town.
i know and its sickening!!!Blacks dont seem so bad,but cannot stand the puerto ricans in this town they think they are the boss and can do whatever they want and if u say anything to em like about quietind down or watever they will get all their puerto rican friends and family together to attach ya.
burn

Binghamton, NY

#47 May 3, 2013
Burn them all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Itzaamarie Rose 5 min Just aayjng 1
Hope you know 17 min Funny man 11
I love Kim B 39 min Joe 5
Looking for Kayla Delcamp 41 min I hope for the best 15
News : Body Of Missing Jamestown Man Found In River 41 min moonshine 8
Elijah Mathew Jones. 1 hr Eli 10
Stacey Thomas 1 hr glm 4

Lakewood Jobs

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages