Posted in the Lakewood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hey

Boulder, CO

#2 May 1, 2013
Karma wrote:
To warn other landlords? And if you think I'm talking about you I probably am.
How do we report shitty landlords? If you are thinking you it probably is!! Unless you rent to the minorities downtown, then it's not a surprise you got screwed!!
yeah

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we report shitty landlords? If you are thinking you it probably is!! Ufnless you rent to the minorities downtown, then it's not a surprise you got screwed!!
yeah id like to know that myself.my landlord wont fix s*it and allows the scum below me to destroy the yard and complaining is a waste of time cause he wont do anything sick of picking up after tbe scum and also their kids destroyed my kids swingset and landlord wont do nothin.Its bs.
4real

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
Landlords are only in it for the money they don't give a sh-t about anything else.
yeah

United States

#5 May 1, 2013
My landlords not like that i just wish he would he would understand where im coming from.Im trying to keep his property clean and nice and its rediculous that he wont get after the other tenants below me..They are destroying stuff and i gotta keep cleaning up after them and they destroyed my kids things..And supposibly he told them that if i dont want them to touch my things than i need to take my stuff upstairs!!!oh so i cant have things for my kids now they destroyed my kids swing set and i planted flowers and they destroyed some of them..Wish i could afford my own house.....or find a landlord who would respect me a lil more...Its rediculous..srry im a clean person like a clean yard a decent place for my kids to live and play and feel safe...
Jason Dale

Jamestown, NY

#6 May 1, 2013
I have sex with my landlord for free rent.
hmmm

United States

#7 May 1, 2013
Jason Dale wrote:
I have sex with my landlord for free rent.
lol...whos your landlord?????
Landlord

United States

#8 May 1, 2013
I'm so sick of coming on here and hearing people put down all landlords. There are bad landlords, and there are good ones. But there are good and bad with tenants. I've had both. I've put 30k into my property in 8yrs, not making money guys. You are speaking of the guys with 20-30 units. People who live in their rentals usually take care of them. And if you guys are going to rent in one of these dumpy neighborhoods what do you expect? Just think before you open your mouth and say things on this site.
Landlord

United States

#9 May 1, 2013
One more thing, no way to report a bad tenant. If they are that bad their name will get around. Same goes for landlords.
thankyou

Binghamton, NY

#10 May 1, 2013
Landlord wrote:
One more thing, no way to report a bad tenant. If they are that bad their name will get around. Same goes for landlords.
Thank you for answering my question and I agree with you 100%. We don't have many units but just got one of them ruined.
thankyou

Binghamton, NY

#11 May 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>How do we report shitty landlords? If you are thinking you it probably is!! Unless you rent to the minorities downtown, then it's not a surprise you got screwed!!
It's not in Jamestown. Nice neighborhood outside of town.
Jason Dale

Jamestown, NY

#12 May 1, 2013
Maria Gulloti do you know her? She is the best landlord I've ever had.
home owner

Binghamton, NY

#13 May 1, 2013
pay the $$ to pull a credit report and charge an app fee. Your unit might sit empty a little longer but its worth it to have quality tents. I could care less about credit cards and student loans but if I see past utility bills, and a lot of small amount bills I stay clear of them. Also I learned to drive past the listed current address to check out how clean the yard /porch looks. And I always great people at their car when I show a place so I can peek in and see if its a mess. I know it sounds crazy but after I had $4,000 in damages in just 4 months I do everything I can to avoid that again.

Since: Feb 13

Jamestown, NY

#14 May 2, 2013
Hey my place and my yard are clean my cars a little messy inside i had 6 kids doesnt make me a bad tenant mr home owner lol

Since: Feb 13

Jamestown, NY

#15 May 2, 2013
But my wife and i are looking for a nicer area to move to just my wife and i and 4 kids the other two live with their mom
Hieronymus Ross

Jamestown, NY

#16 May 2, 2013
muzikal-one wrote:
But my wife and i are looking for a nicer area to move to just my wife and i and 4 kids the other two live with their mom
Six kids with two different mothers?

Probably an ideal gentleman, with a tophat and coat tails. Anyone should rent to you.
yeah

United States

#18 May 2, 2013
The Abraham LincoIn wrote:
Why would a landlord be responsible that someone else broke your swingset? Take your kids to the park if you can not afford a decent yard. You sound as though you believe you should have an amazing house and yard for free just because you have kids. 2nd street?
stfu i do not live on second st and it shouldnt matter if i did!!!!I kkeep up with the yard and have a right to have it nice!!!!I have lived here for years!!!Have paid my rent and should not have to take my kids to the park to play all the time...We have a right to have nice things!!!!The landlord should not allow just any scum to move in and trash the place.I mow the yard and everything to keep up with it looking nice!!!Dont matter if i rent or not...Alot of people do!!!!Landlord should have more respect for the tenant who has lived there as long as i have...He disrespects me and the scum that live below me should at least be forced to buy my kids a new one and also shouldnt keep throwin sh%t all over!!!I am the one that is gonna end up moving and i hope hes happy.screw this..and abe you must be a dirt yourself to think its ok!!!Most landlords would be happy to have a tenant that is clean!!!no obviously he would rather keep the dirty one...
agree

United States

#19 May 2, 2013
You.def have that right to have a nice yard.so true.let him keep them and u move he sounds like a slum
lol

Binghamton, NY

#20 May 2, 2013
so entitled
thgir

Jamestown, NY

#21 May 2, 2013
I know one holes in all the walls.. doors kicked off even the frame ...so many stans on the floor hard to see what color it really is . bugs all over and different kinds !!!! these are people no one should live around they are true homewreckers ...
ewww

United States

#22 May 2, 2013
thgir wrote:
I know one holes in all the walls.. doors kicked off even the frame ...so many stans on the floor hard to see what color it really is . bugs all over and different kinds !!!! these are people no one should live around they are true homewreckers ...
sounds gross!!id be pissed!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janell prostitute cornelius 1 min helper 6
Angela Kosinski 15 min snatchkisser 6
Jason Matve 24 min LMFAO 11
Jamie ramos aka MOSS 55 min Sad 3
Will Joseph aka Billy Joe Ross 1 hr Christina 20
For a good time 1 hr Forreal 8
Justin traver and mikala McBride 1 hr Jim hat 11

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance