Neighborhood Dispute

Neighborhood Dispute

There are 263 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from May 6, 2010, titled Neighborhood Dispute. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

A neighborhood dispute gone bad has forced the Jamestown Police Department to step up its patrols in a north side neighborhood after a fight involving more than 60 people late Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
ha ha ha

Sayre, PA

#266 Aug 10, 2010
Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Having two cousins with CP you actually think I would pick on a handicapped kid? Your heads are all way passed screwed up!!
ya but we all no you people down there have no morals at all so what would be different now just because of what jamestown will think of the good old 9th street gang
44 west 9th street

Horseheads, NY

#267 Aug 10, 2010
don't know who you are honesty but i do know there was a few teens and adults that picked on my son i'm not saying everybody on 9th st is bad there are a very few good people but most are trouble makers
ha ha ha

Sayre, PA

#268 Aug 12, 2010
44 west 9th street wrote:
don't know who you are honesty but i do know there was a few teens and adults that picked on my son i'm not saying everybody on 9th st is bad there are a very few good people but most are trouble makers
they are trouble down there except a few like the old people they are nice but most of the other houses are filled with trouble makers that dont care if your 5 or 50 they dont care what they say or do to you let them have good old 9th street the rest of jamestown knows there trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good for God. 19 min Forgiven 5
Do you ever 19 min name 2
Are you a Liberal ? 44 min Proud conservative 3
Does she know? 1 hr Nope 43
Nicole Farrar 2 hr Nope 17
Familys that will bi tch once the government ha... 2 hr Facts 28
2nd st pawn shop 2 hr Crazy Jamestown 5

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance