GOP Rallies In WNY Wednesday; Part of...

GOP Rallies In WNY Wednesday; Part of "Take Back NY" Bus Tour

There are 3 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Oct 27, 2010, titled GOP Rallies In WNY Wednesday; Part of "Take Back NY" Bus Tour. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

With rising hopes in the nation's midterm elections, Republicans in New York State have had a harder time getting local traction-- with likely wins for the two WNY Democrats in Congress, re-electionof both Demcoratic US Senators, and a firm grip on the Governor's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

John Branning

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2010
The Republi"cants" motto should be "Take back New York to the 19th century", who are these jokers trying to kid. I believe the press is blowing the "polls" way out of purportion. I know a lot of folks and none of them have ever been polled, including me. But hey anything can happen, these people reelected Bush who created this mess in the first place.
JTMan

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2010
John Branning wrote:
The Republi"cants" motto should be "Take back New York to the 19th century", who are these jokers trying to kid. I believe the press is blowing the "polls" way out of purportion. I know a lot of folks and none of them have ever been polled, including me. But hey anything can happen, these people reelected Bush who created this mess in the first place.
Have you not seen what the DemocRATS have done to NY? The only good DemocRAT is a dead DemocRAT! I served my country for many years and I NEVER met a DemocRAT there. Oh my fault, they were all in the band!!!!
Moronic Pole

North Tonawanda, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2010
John Branning wrote:
I believe the press is not blowing the "poles". I know a lot of poles and none of them have ever been blown, including me. But hey anything can happen, these people reelected Bush who created this mess in the first place.
Hi dere, dis is Beer Garden James from dat Kaisertown,

Dunt you for one of dem minutes tink dat I stupit Polack.

Dat dere press never blow it Poles cuz lot of us dunt wash it our groins.
You mix it ting up. Dem TeaBags peoples blow it dat press and dem Poles witt stinky groins.

TeaBags people, udders watt hate it dat darkie & Jew, dem watt tink war fun ting to do it, wans watt look it down to dem poor peoples all stand it witt me.

Build it Beer Museum; everybodies come it to Buffalo.
Mayor Bunions Brown tell it me dat I can have it czarnina cart set it up by dat Museum.

Have it go now; go to Broatvay Market for duck bloods.

Bye Bye
I talk by you later
Jimmy de Museum Czarnina Cart Guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low life green eyes Galarza 2 min Uuuuu 2
Do women like receiving oral without any peniz ... 9 min Joe g 11
brenda frailey finch 10 min gettheheckout 19
Why me 25 min geeesh 3
Heather caylor 27 min Lowlifes 21
Danny Michael back in jail? 31 min Rumpranger 5
What’s worse? Scumbag slumlords or scumbag Ten... 33 min Bad Attitude 6

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance