First Prev
of 2
Next Last
public knowledge

Jamestown, NY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The failure to register as a sex offender charge stems from an allegation that he failed to report and register his e-mail address to authorities.did you know that you have to register on the computer too if you are a registered sexoffender ?
Paul

Vestal, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2012
public knowledge wrote:
The failure to register as a sex offender charge stems from an allegation that he failed to report and register his e-mail address to authorities.did you know that you have to register on the computer too if you are a registered sexoffender ?
Not a sex offender, just a big misunderstanding.
but....

Fredonia, NY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Not a sex offender, just a big misunderstanding.
However you are still registers as a sex offender correct?
public knowledge

Jamestown, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a sex offender, just a big misunderstanding.
you are full of shiat paul !
Nasty

Binghamton, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a sex offender, just a big misunderstanding.
ick you nasty fu@$!!!! Your sick and disrespectful Paul!!!!! Get help sicko
Scared woman

Binghamton, NY

#7 Jan 11, 2013
I want to know Paul's last name lets put it out there
I am real

Jamestown, NY

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Scared woman wrote:
I want to know Paul's last name lets put it out there
Burger
look it up

Johnson City, NY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Jamestown-New-...
This is just some of the lowest people that Jamestown has living here.
tyrone

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
paul is a first class pedderass. he needs to be locked up. sick puppy
BadBitTracey

Jamestown, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Definitely touches little girls. Fu**in sick! Even got caught touching his baby moms little sister and the ignorant b*tch is still with him! Silly hoes smfh.
dickhead

Trinity, TX

#14 Jan 23, 2013
he did shyt to his step sis to
Paul

Vestal, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
dickhead wrote:
he did shyt to his step sis to
Bullshyt
dickhead

Trinity, TX

#16 Jan 23, 2013
or really? in the comupter chair while sharon and scott were napping.. after cheer leading practice..
Paul

Vestal, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
dickhead wrote:
or really? in the comupter chair while sharon and scott were napping.. after cheer leading practice..
Bullshyt!!
Hmmmm-34

Jamestown, NY

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Paul stop lying everyone nos it's true dude and so u guys no u can get him in trouble for being on the computer it's against probation rules just thought I would throw that out there
mike

Ardsley, NY

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Paul who?
Hmmmm-34

Jamestown, NY

#21 Feb 9, 2013
mike wrote:
Paul who?
Burger
bull turd

Ardsley, NY

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Booger!
Paul

Vestal, NY

#23 Feb 10, 2013
I have no restrictions as far as a computer. The allegations that were brought before me was a big misunderstanding. I am better than you dirtbags and you know it.
Hmmmm-34

Jamestown, NY

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Paul wrote:
I have no restrictions as far as a computer. The allegations that were brought before me was a big misunderstanding. I am better than you dirtbags and you know it.
U only wish u were better then us u dumb shit u won't amount to anything that we are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber bam - amber gonzalez 12 min 411guy 3
Alyssa Bruce 15 min Pam 3
MasonLovesBBC 17 min Laura 3
Savannah gross 47 min LAMES 6
Tall dark and handsome 51 min skank 8
Too many baby daddies 1 hr Smsh 22
Who's next on the chopping block to OD? There's... 1 hr Jimmy 30

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages