Edwards Shocked

Nov 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York

County Executive Greg Edwards will veto any budget change which eliminates the county's capacity to deliver services for seniors or veterans.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2010
Common Sense

Fredonia, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Well, I'm pretty sad that Paladino lost ... That means our county is stuck with Edwards until the next election :-(
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Edwards is a pompous, whiney, clueless douchebag.

Since: Aug 10

Athol Springs, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2010
ya and yr the man-NOT!
herself

Jamestown, NY

#4 Nov 2, 2010
So Edwards received a shock or the shocker?
uhhh

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Nov 3, 2010
arent veterans and office of the aging paid for by federal government? i get the feeling we arent getting the whole story.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2010
And since when did Paladino losing mean we're stuck with Edwards? You mean we're stuck with Cuomo? Nice try at intelligence though!
Sunshine

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2010
Rachael22 wrote:
And since when did Paladino losing mean we're stuck with Edwards? You mean we're stuck with Cuomo? Nice try at intelligence though!
Edwards would have been Paladino's lieutenant governor if Paladino had won and therefore wouldn't be representing us at the county level is probably what was mean't.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Oh yeah! Haven't had my coffee yet.

I really think NYC should become its own state. Perhaps then we'd stand a chance to have a prosperous county.
Common Sense

Fredonia, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2010
Rachael22 wrote:
No, I meant that if Paladino had won, Edwards would have left the County Executive position to be Lieutenant Govenor ... Now we are stuck with him as County Executive. Personally, I was hoping to get rid of him locally.
I AM A VET

Dunkirk, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2010
Rachael22 wrote:
DUH Dumbass! Since Edwards was Paladino's Lt. Governor and Paladino lost that means Edwards stays as our County Executive!!! THAT'S why were stuck with him! And you're an intelligent voter?!?!?! See why we have the people in office that we do! Jesus!!!!
sad

Binghamton, NY

#11 Nov 3, 2010
I AM A VET wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH Dumbass! Since Edwards was Paladino's Lt. Governor and Paladino lost that means Edwards stays as our County Executive!!! THAT'S why were stuck with him! And you're an intelligent voter?!?!?! See why we have the people in office that we do! Jesus!!!!
calm down before you have a stroke or a heart attack!Gee who pissed in your lucky charms?Now tone it down in here.
Bone

Dunkirk, NY

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Edwards is over his head in Chaut Co, what the h e l l would he do if he saw the bright lights of albany?
unbelievable

East Concord, NY

#13 Nov 14, 2010
Rachel, maybe you should know what you're talking about when you put someone else's intelligence down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AJ Wright 12 min duh 2
Joni Weston 29 min Yam64 28
a nasty thang named Butterfield 1 hr bum 5
Rachael Anderson 1 hr chris Anderson 19
Conduit on Newland 2 hr Curious 11
chicks that cant get over the fact that NO ONE ... 2 hr Tip 21
Brenda 2 hr Tip 21
•••
•••
Lakewood Dating