Area Police Reports

Area Police Reports

There are 11 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Area Police Reports. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Marjorie A. Conklin, 42, of 232 Buffalo St., Jamestown, was charged with issuing a bad check on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

CCC54

Vestal, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Not her first time. Sure there will be another excuse! Or multiple excuses as the story changes.....
samantha

Spencer, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Who cares...she has a job and isn't on welfare so what do you care if she writes a bad check? She will pay it back.
jaquown

Spencer, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Rite....who cares about a bad check writer. She probly needed sum weed.
Katjska

Horseheads, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2011
jaquown wrote:
Rite....who cares about a bad check writer. She probly needed sum weed.
don't they have better things to write in the paper? really. who cares. stupid story, someone probably dojt like her at the bank
john jr

Binghamton, NY

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Katjska wrote:
<quoted text>don't they have better things to write in the paper? really. who cares. stupid story, someone probably dojt like her at the bank
That's all Lakewood police can do, write speeding tickets, parking tickets and write bad checks. Butch of small man syndrome going on there. Haha
charliewhiskey

Fredonia, NY

#6 Oct 2, 2012
john jr wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all Lakewood police can do, write speeding tickets, parking tickets and write bad checks. Butch of small man syndrome going on there. Haha
thats a fun story... you should flag down the next lbpd car down and tell them, right?
john jr

Binghamton, NY

#7 Oct 2, 2012
charliewhiskey wrote:
<quoted text>thats a fun story... you should flag down the next lbpd car down and tell them, right?
Yea I should! I did once and all three beat the crap out of me and made up charges, then their judge let me go. The judge seemed like he came right off the farm. Oh I get it your a Lakewood cop, sorry bro.
watch yo speed

Vestal, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
In Busti!
crown ss prop

Binghamton, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I can't believe any of you would have to watch your speed since you all ride either in the back of a taxi or a short bus
Charlie Whiskey

Fredonia, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2012
john jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I should! I did once and all three beat the crap out of me and made up charges, then their judge let me go. The judge seemed like he came right off the farm. Oh I get it your a Lakewood cop, sorry bro.
soooo you got the piss beat out of you? mad bro?
john jr

Binghamton, NY

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Charlie Whiskey wrote:
<quoted text>soooo you got the piss beat out of you? mad bro?
Yea when it takes three of you little cops and your pepper spray....oh yea then Ellicott and sheriffs come running to help you punks!!! I know two of u, a EPD and LBPD they used to b partners at ellicott. Punks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Hicks 1 hr Gambit 1
Jennifer Johnson homewrecking slut 2 hr smh 4
Doug beardsley 5 hr lmao 11
angie brandi 5 hr lmao 12
Amanda Bianco 6 hr whip 8
addicts who need help 6 hr Idiots 36
Mike Johnson and Christine 7 hr christine 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages