katie

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
what do you all think of them?
Lol

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
I know that a girl that used to work there was a slut and would pick up men in the parking lot!!! No good pig
Stevie

Jamestown, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2013
For what?
dakota fellion

Boston, MA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
They think they're better than everyone, when in reality they don't have a real job.
Lol

Jamestown, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Haha so very true!!! Who picks up men in parking lots!!!! Kinda needy if you ask me. I think rite aid would be better. Lots of drunks down there
Stupid

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
dakota fellion wrote:
They think they're better than everyone, when in reality they don't have a real job.
Please define a "real job"
dakota fellion

Newton Center, MA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define a "real job"
hard labor would be a start, flipping burgers isn't a real job. Hence why I quit my job at burgerking and got one building houses. Now that's a hard job.
Stupid

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
dakota fellion wrote:
<quoted text> hard labor would be a start, flipping burgers isn't a real job. Hence why I quit my job at burgerking and got one building houses. Now that's a hard job.
I disagree with you, anyone who has to go to work and gets paid is a job... They can be leaches n live off welfare but instead they put on that uniform and go to work ...

A doctor who saves your life, an attorney who saves your ass have a career that does not involve labor, but they still "work"
big guy

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
I'll take kim and supersize her.
stupid

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jan 25, 2013
a job like mcdonalds is work like slave labor i dont know what happened @ BK but you know what employees that dont suck the managers a$s get treated like lil slave b*tches for low pay, yes manual labor is hard physical work & if you are able then by all means get $ but do not degrade someone that at least has the ambition to get upandgo to a sh*t a$s fast food job where they are treated like ish! & alot is demanded of them like another posted lawyers etc get payed mad $$ is that not a real job because they are using their minds & not their muscles? be real about it
ha

Jamestown, NY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
if u are have a decent human being and "do work" any job is a real job!!! i walk into any job the same way..to master it..not just exsist but actually succeed in my field of work! and i dont know her name a manager there blonde shorter hair straight mmm what a woman!
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
dakota fellion wrote:
<quoted text> hard labor would be a start, flipping burgers isn't a real job. Hence why I quit my job at burgerking and got one building houses. Now that's a hard job.
You quit a non-hard job so you could move on to a hard job? You are the biggest idiot, ever.
John Jones

Fredonia, NY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
dakota fellion wrote:
At least they have jobs "Get off of welfare and be a productive citizen Scumbag"
dr d

United States

#15 May 16, 2013
Kim who
Pig

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 16, 2013
Now that Danielle isn't there hitting on everything that moves its not to bad
umm

Jamestown, NY

#17 May 16, 2013
There is a cute girl that works mornings at the drivethru name sara she is hott.
damn

Jamestown, NY

#18 May 16, 2013
there use to be alot of hot blondes that worked there at one time but right now the place is stale. give it a month- more will be back ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10,000 Maniacs play hometown show in Jamestown,... 29 min Silk 9
pizza hut foote ave 34 min dan 1
Topix Forum Trash Talking Nonsense 37 min lol 4
Post Journal article about Apple Yard Terrace 38 min Silk 5
p.d.i. 38 min PDI anonymous 1
Jamie Adams 46 min Need to Know 7
Monica Nixon skank 49 min Monica 3
•••
•••
Lakewood Dating