Is Lakewood a nice town to live in?

Is Lakewood a nice town to live in?

Posted in the Lakewood Forum

Florida Dale

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I live in Naples Fl now and I am thinking about moving to that area. I was born in Cleveland but have been living in FL since 1995. I guess I have to buy a snow shovel.I would be running three locations, Jamestown, Olean and Dunkirk. Where would you live? I also play in a rock band in Naples. Any band scene there? I am 47 so I have some time to be away from Florida before I get back to it. We call it heavens waiting room. Thanks.
Angela Henninger

Taylor, MI

#2 May 24, 2015
Florida Dale wrote:
I live in Naples Fl now and I am thinking about moving to that area. I was born in Cleveland but have been living in FL sincue 1995. I guess I have to buy a snow shovel.I would be running three locations, Jamestown, Olean and Dunkirk. Where would you live? I also play in a rock band in Naples. Any band scene there? I am 47 so I have some time to be away from Florida before I get back to it. We call it heavens waiting room. Thanks.
Personally, out of those three I would choose Dunkirk.
Less criminal element than Olean, or Jamestown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autumn truex 9 min Nunya 1
Girls that have sex for cash in Jamestown. Let... 19 min Ladies man 4
Nicole Bauer 45 min TooBlessedtobeStr... 9
girls who take it in the pooper? 51 min Jennifer 34
Dudes lifting weights that do steroids ! 52 min WHOA 3
worthless moms 57 min lol 7
J Ray and Bamma reunion 1 hr Shannon 1

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance