giddy up

Vestal, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Is it true that there is sooo much inbreeding going on that they are letting people outside of the community bang their chicks
janky

Vestal, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2013
And probably a good shave as well.maybe a little summers eve
Laughing

Jamestown, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2013
This is the stupidest post I have ever read!!! The Amish are a very private, and respectable community.
joey

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Laughing wrote:
This is the stupidest post I have ever read!!! The Amish are a very private, and respectable community.
they may be but they do do that u stupid f**k. Im not sure y you insist on openng urmouth i you haveno idea what ur talking about
Laughing

Jamestown, NY

#6 Sep 29, 2013
joey wrote:
<quoted text>they may be but they do do that u stupid f**k. Im not sure y you insist on openng urmouth i you haveno idea what ur talking about
It seems you are the one that is stupid! I do not appriciate your rude comments! You need a lesson in manners!!!
Laughing

Jamestown, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2013
I live near many Amish families , and know their life style . They would never permit their daughter to have relations with the "English ". They have strict belief in the Bible , and rules on marriage . You posts are sad, to mock them with your ignorance . Let them live in peace, and dignity . You are sad people. Stick with your own trash where you belong.
once

Fredonia, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Id try it
Laughing

Jamestown, NY

#9 Sep 30, 2013
once wrote:
Id try it
Dumb, disrespectful !!
taco dog in missoula

Missoula, MT

#11 Nov 1, 2013
i think we find the amish interesting because we know so little about them and what actually goes on in their community.. I've met a few amish folks at wal mart and they seemed nice simple life people
Its true

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Some Amish families in PA are willing to pay an "outsider" around 400 for his stud fees. This is to keep the blood line straight from the inbreeding that goes on. I do not know if any around Chautauqua county practice this but it is true in some places. Yes, if they were hot enough I would do an Amish woman why not?
Hieronymus Ross

Binghamton, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2013
The misguided fantasies of ghetto Jamestown trash. They probably would not want offspring that had greezy black hair and an addiction to alcohol.

Nice try, though.
Jammer Man

Vestal, NY

#14 Nov 2, 2013
Ewwwwwwwww...furry legs and uni-brows.
Wht

Jamestown, NY

#15 Nov 2, 2013
Umm yes they do they will pay for new blood in there community! There is tons of Amish willing to pay for guys to come in and sleep with there daughters! Amish aren't as private as u may think!! Walk next door and ask them they will tell you!
Hieronymus Ross

Binghamton, NY

#16 Nov 2, 2013
Wht wrote:
There is tons of Amish willing to pay for guys to come in and sleep with there daughters!
Yeah, and there is also this lady named Ilsa and she is a Nazi/Werewolf and if you are a chick she will bang you, Just have to go to Eastern Europe. True story

And there is also this pizza delivery service, to which a guy will come to your door, but instead of a pizza he has his dong inside the pizza box through a hole in the bottom, and it makes the girl at the door want to strip naked. I forgot the number but it exists!

All these people are all horned-up and totally ready to get down with Jamestown syphillitic unemployed. Just pick up the phone or, like you said, knock on your neighbors' door and find hot Amish daughters waiting and willing!!!!!!!!!!1
Sergio Prieto

Jamestown, NY

#17 Nov 2, 2013
More forehead!
Wow

Jamestown, NY

#18 Nov 3, 2013
It is hard to tell if this does actually happen or if it is an urban myth, but if it is an urban myth, it is widespread and goes well beyond Jamestown Topix. A simple search will show 100's of references to the practice... the most believable of them state that the men they are seeking must be of pure German heritage, but from outside the Amish community. Its not a case of any loser can go bang an Amish chick for $. The one thing that is well documented is the abundance of genetic disorders createdby inbreeding within Amish communities. So it may or may not happen, but the myth goes much deeper than the losers on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Nixon 8 min 4sho 1
White Girls who Love anal (Name Them) 51 min lmao 11
Kyle pernes 1 hr Kimme 3
Ashley lang 1 hr Hate her 2
Arrested on broadhead 1 hr Sam 5
Who’s got shrooms or acid? 2 hr Lucy in the sky 1
Sean Carpenter Missing 2 hr Duh 272

Lakewood Jobs

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages