helpless

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I just recently bouht 3appartments from my dead-beat brothr in law. my sister is divorceing crazy drunkin fool. he lost his job at crawefords and wont look for job. tryeing to help my sistur out i found these shacks are worth more than I paid. beluvd brotherin law bob refinanced the 3 houses witout my sister knowin. he then told me houses are in mint condishin. all toiletts are runnin and fawcets drippin. to help sister now i got 3 - 2family houses on thayer and stoew sts and 140,000 in mogages. i need a plumber badly! any sugestions- sombody gave me names of mark carlsen or jd delong for help. any bloggers out there please give me sugesttions. im not sure this bizness is for me
NOOO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

jD is a drunk who lives on a bar stool and 1 legged Mark is also a drunk. I'll get you the name of the younger kid that fixed my daughters issue.
Stupid

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Um Moron NOOOOO! Jd is not a Drunk and don't go to bars but once in awhile.Plus hen did drinking become illegal. He might once in awhile serve but who cares. Jd is on the Plumbing board for the City so I guess he would probably know what he is doing. Yes Stravatto is good also. Both of them are on the plumbing Board. Mark carlsen does not have a Plumbers License in the City and Too the Moron NOOOO! Don't be stupid!
NOOO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

That's funny everytime I see him out driving the Blue truck he is swerving around. And Stravato lives off from Charlie Moss's name. Since you have all of the info!
Stupid

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hey Dick weed! NOOO! Delong don't drive drunk so nice try!
no name

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Just don't call TJ's they will put holes in places you don't want them and then try to hide it or charge you to fix their mistake.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Anyone know a qualified plumper in this area? I'm looking for at least DDDs and a nice set of pouty lips.
Jeremy Scarsone

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Don't call Jeremy. He owns discount drain cleaners. He's a drug addict who will most likely be high.
lol

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I agree with the format call tj's they charged me $300 to NOT own the right equipment to unclog my mainline and convince me my old CLAY pipes where bad and needed replaced because they seen it with their little camera. Needless to say I called for a second opinion before I forked out 5k and guess what? I had newer PVC pipes in the ground, no tree roots to be seen and Hjacks though expensive at least lenses the equipment to clear it. They looked in the pipes with a camera and let me actually see it, I don't think the others ry used a camera.

FYI it was a stupid ground hog that climbed in from the city end and got stuck and died about 3' into the pipe.
lol

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

***former poster not format
lol

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

lol wrote:
***former poster not format
**Owned not lenses

Stupid iPhone auto correct lol
Julia

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I've had the occasional plumbing problem at our house seeing as how it's very old. We always use the same place: http://www.aalertdrain.ca/en/ and they've been nothing but great to us!
Joey W

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ill eat any leftover waste you have around. ill be a human toilet too
Ross

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I also drive all the way to Canada for the purposes of plumbing. And table showers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakewood Discussions

Search the Lakewood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Baby's grandfather defends his son 7 min poof be gone 3
Rd extreme 18 min Hahahah 6
i want to f@ck 30 min what 4
quit supporting the guilty 38 min For Sure 2
Andrew Hill Blasts 106.9 on Facebook 46 min Idiots 25
sexiest black women 58 min plantation owner 7
Baby was beaten 1 hr beat 33
•••
•••