bad news

Posted in the Lakewood Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Work

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jan 19, 2013
 
I'm Hispanic .... Bilingual ... And a hefty taxpayer.... Blacks... And white trashy nasty smelly cigarette pounding, incest pregnant breeding scum low life benefit card holding gringos live off my paycheck ...

Your welcome, now hurry up and call your cab or WALK to your destination hick
got some nerve

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 19, 2013
 
Are you serious! America does not speak English we speak bastardrized English. Funny you dont realize that. I nation was founded to let people be free. If our precious generations could see this site they would pray for you. Our people have become close minded and uneducated. If you want to know how to speak English go to England. SPANISH IS A BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE? My kids are half hispanic, and you wouldnt know by looking at them. Lets focus on the real issues at hand. Our hungry kids, drop outs, homeless, and hiv and stds in this county. Drugs are the leading problem here everyone is getting hooked on drugs and neglecting their kids and families. Learn why America is called United States. Duh, get an education.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 19, 2013
 
got some nerve wrote:
My kids are half hispanic, and you wouldnt know by looking at them. Lets focus on the real issues at hand.
I believe you have already taken that first step.
milk456

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 19, 2013
 
brenda martinez wrote:
as a latin lady, i take offense to all you bigots out there. us latins do more for our town than any of you white devils. white people suck. if you don't like jamestown, move you white scum
lol really wow we will see just watch, hope you have a good nights sleep :)
Someonehorny

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 19, 2013
 
no BS wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sticking up for anybody here, but I must point out that you are wrong. If you are refering to Puerto Ricans when you mention " Hispanics " they can freely travel to and from the states or live here by choice because Puerto Rico is a territory of the U.S. The natives of Puerto Rico have been offered statehood and have turned it down, why you ask. If they became the 51st state they would have to pay federal taxes, the way things are now they can leech off the system and never pay a thing into it...it's a beautiful thing for them.
They can be all citizens they want, THERE ALL LAZY!!! GET A JOB!!!! STOP COMPLAINING!!! Your American when you want to be an your a pr when you want to be! Get off the damn system!! One word PARASITES
I am just kidding

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Jan 19, 2013
 
no BS wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sticking up for anybody here, but I must point out that you are wrong. If you are refering to Puerto Ricans when you mention " Hispanics " they can freely travel to and from the states or live here by choice because Puerto Rico is a territory of the U.S. The natives of Puerto Rico have been offered statehood and have turned it down, why you ask. If they became the 51st state they would have to pay federal taxes, the way things are now they can leech off the system and never pay a thing into it...it's a beautiful thing for them.
they voted to accept statehood last election, welfares checking to see if they can handle another state and they are looking to see if there is enough blacks there to run the country as a state, Federal officials are looking to see if there are enough restrictions and laws to kill all the jobs there. not to mention all meth labs and crack dealers have been put on overtime anticipating expansion opportunities.
The unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Jan 20, 2013
 
??
B k a d

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Jan 20, 2013
 
SureThing wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I don't care what race anybody is. Anybody that is able to work but leeches off the system are lazy no good for society mooches. White, black, rican, purple, pink. Doesn't matter. GET A JOB AND PAY TAXES INSTEAD OF LEECHING! That's all I am saying.
Point blank!
TheTruthGiver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Jan 20, 2013
 
Every race in thier own way has faults, though im far from rascist i do agree that American English should be the Only language to be considered Primary in this country! People who speak spanish or any other should do so only with thier family and friends, not to the rest of the world. It's not our priority as an american to learn the language of a country we never intend to visit, that's unfair/unjust. Either way when it comes to Department of social services, it's embarrassing to be in that building. Some people see it as a social gathering and thats just pathetic, but i see some walking out wearing Boots that i know cost over 100 $ and i wish the workers could deny them any help just because of that. How tell me can you afford expensive clothes and cars but you cant afford to feed your family?!
Site

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Jan 20, 2013
 
This site stinks.
tristian m

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Jan 20, 2013
 
milk456 wrote:
<quoted text>lol really wow we will see just watch, hope you have a good nights sleep :)
WTF does that mean? You sound really smart threatning people, get a grip on life seriously.
Burgalveist

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Jan 20, 2013
 
In my experience the funniest thing about you ignorant racists is the fact that all the negative shit you have to say about non-whites is a perfect description of yourselves. Every white person I've heard using racial slurs and stereotyping is obviously a slimy worthless low-life, in every way. Dirty looking, stupid, and most of the time drinking a Busch after lunch. I am white, and you make me ashamed to say it. What value do you have? My guess is none whatsoever. As far as I remember, all racists I've met do nothing but eat, shit, drink and raise their dumb shit families to be as worthless as possible, just like them. A large percentage of white Americans are the lowest people on the planet; content, selfish, overfed, indifferent, arrogant.. and by overfed I mean they devour EVERYTHING far more than any other race on Earth, as well as pollute, waste and create the most garbage. SO if we aren't judging by any of these things what are we judging on?
Now don't get me wrong, most white people are not ignorant racists and scumbags but i'll say this; I have met far more stupid and disrespectful white people in my life than of any other race.
Accept it or not, people are evolving and your ignorant racist views will be near totally lost
as time goes on. If you can't deal with it, just watch Nascar and keep your dumb shit to yourself please. You make all white people look bad.
tristian m

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Jan 20, 2013
 
EXTERMINATION wrote:
I'M offering a vigilante service..
for a simple $95.00 EACH!! US currency, no credit or checks.
I will exterminate the majority of 2nd street "rats"
:)
and for a limited time $350.00 for a family of 4.
with my calculation I will walk away with a million to 2 million cash AFTER taxes...
If you call now, we will send you a free camera so
you can snap a picture of the rat you want exterminated...
C'mon taxpayers....now is the time :)
Are you kidding me? You have serious mental issues! You need help. Why on this earth would you ever put something like that on here? Offering to exterminate people of another race or any race for money, "families of four" wow what is wrong with you? You are a disgrace to the human race
Burgalveist

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jan 20, 2013
 
And as for the speak English, it's the only language that Gits Er Done argument- this country was stolen from non-English speaking people, and then populated by immigrants, who spoke all different languages. It's kind of a big point in American history.. and guess what? People still come to America from other countries, a lot learn English or already know it. They also know their native language, and why shouldn't they? Wherever they feel like speaking it? And a lot of bilingual people who do know English will speak another language to older members of their families who only know their own language. Just like every jackass racist posting here probably only knows English. Before being so arrogant, go learn multiple languages, it should be quick and easy, seeing as you are superior creatures. You know, just to prove you are superior. But you won't because you are too busy watching t.v. and drinking.
Mercedeslover

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jan 21, 2013
 
tristian m wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? You have serious mental issues! You need help. Why on this earth would you ever put something like that on here? Offering to exterminate people of another race or any race for money, "families of four" wow what is wrong with you? You are a disgrace to the human race
No this person is right, this person is winning! Your the idiot who supports the poor, what have they ever done for you!!! Or wait you are poor and your on welfare, we should exterminate you first :) haha
F7 SPELLCHECK

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jan 21, 2013
 
tristian m wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? You have serious mental issues! You need help. Why on this earth would you ever put something like that on here? Offering to exterminate people of another race or any race for money, "families of four" wow what is wrong with you? You are a disgrace to the human race
I said rats ... Your the one concluding its human Jesus
Sergeant

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jan 21, 2013
 
Was to,d a lawsuit was filed today.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 22, 2013
 
Burgalveist wrote:
And as for the speak English, it's the only language that Gits Er Done argument- this country was stolen from non-English speaking people, and then populated by immigrants, who spoke all different languages. It's kind of a big point in American history.. and guess what? People still come to America from other countries, a lot learn English or already know it. They also know their native language, and why shouldn't they? Wherever they feel like speaking it? And a lot of bilingual people who do know English will speak another language to older members of their families who only know their own language. Just like every jackass racist posting here probably only knows English. Before being so arrogant, go learn multiple languages, it should be quick and easy, seeing as you are superior creatures. You know, just to prove you are superior. But you won't because you are too busy watching t.v. and drinking.
Your take on American history ignores the fact that, for centuries, immigrants conceded to assimilation because they understood that simply living in America was the greatest benefit to their livelihood. Generation after generation of immigrant was willing to adapt to an English-speaking society, and abandon any expectation of being entitled or accommodated by everyone else... they simply got with the program.

Not so much any longer in New York State, where a sub-culture of immigrant is openly vocal about how everyone else should make their residence as easy as possible.

I'm not saying we should shut anyone out. But let's not forget that Puerto Rico is a bilingual society, and English instruction is available and required to anyone who attends grade school. Let their schools and DMVs publish everything in Spanish and English, it will assist their transition so we don't have to.
tristian m

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 22, 2013
 
Mercedeslover wrote:
<quoted text>
No this person is right, this person is winning! Your the idiot who supports the poor, what have they ever done for you!!! Or wait you are poor and your on welfare, we should exterminate you first :) haha
You sound retarded! No actually im not either of those things but im not a pos rascist either! Get a freaken clue seriously. Ppl like you should be "exterminated" maybe the world would be a better place. Other races black puertoricans are not the problem its small minded idiots like you
Fat guy

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jan 22, 2013
 
tristian m wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound retarded! No actually im not either of those things but im not a pos rascist either! Get a freaken clue seriously. Ppl like you should be "exterminated" maybe the world would be a better place. Other races black puertoricans are not the problem its small minded idiots like you
Lol, at least I pay my taxes and I work. Besides, your just getting mad cause your the same just like all of the other ones.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakewood Discussions

Search the Lakewood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bartenders with big racks?? 9 min Thomas Jefferson 6
bags 9 min wtf 1
Italian fest at St Johns 10 min doubtful 3
seen pagans in frewsburg any body know about them? 14 min friend 5 29
Baby was beaten 27 min CM Punk 23
Nushawn Williams to be pardoned by Governor Cuomo 43 min wow 19
shadow government 48 min wow 2
•••
•••
•••
Lakewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lakewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lakewood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••