Area Police Reports

Area Police Reports

There are 134 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jan 19, 2009, titled Area Police Reports. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Michael J. Watson, 38, of Panama was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to submit to a pre-screen test, unsafe passing and expired inspection Saturday, following a traffic stop in Brooklyn Square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Trash Talker

Twinsburg, OH

#124 Apr 8, 2009
another trash talker,
THANK YOU, that to was my thought.

Justin, sounds to me like your the one thats having a difficult time keeping up with the little voices in YOUR CRAMIUM with all the Bizzare B.S. you've wasted all your time typing.
My what a tasking journey for YOU this must certainly be, BUT then again, your a WATSON.

Have a day
Justin

Endicott, NY

#125 Apr 9, 2009
Ah Ha! You had a -thought-.
Congratulations.

another trash talker:

All I know of you is one seemingly valid question. I will attempt an understandable answer.

Aside from a possible invocation of thought indirectly caused by me as discussed in post #124, I honestly have no point.
However, this is my true intention.(I'll spell it out so 'ur kin' can keep up
-To have no point at all-) "When in Rome..." I'm sure your aware of the adage.

Why would I even attempt passing any actual information in a situation such as this? An action of this nature would (and has) quickly become counterproductive.
I surly would not be here posting my "bizzar" rants (some {maybe just "the voices" and I} might refer to them as *poetic quips designed to receive an attack turning the words against the aggressor while maintaining modest **humor throughout. In the likeness of keyboard judo perhaps) had I not been personally included first by one known as j-girl then by a "friend" now known as yellowhawk.
*poetic is used in an understandably generalized form
**again, I may find humor you may not

In closing somehow I now feel I have a point.
And that is only to ask you:

What's your POINT?

Think that one over. Get back to me at your earliest convenience.

P.S. The Original Trash

I have a day.... everyday?
Imitation (as they say) is the sincerest form of flattery. Stop it! I cannot requite feelings of an obsessive nature.
Justin

Endicott, NY

#126 Apr 9, 2009
Woah Noah! I do admittedly have a short attention span so you must excuse me for usually
seeing blah.. blah.... blippity..blah blah... when you post but I just re-read the last post from The Original Trash. You did it twice! Your
thievin' my lines. Do you honestly believe this will hurt me? It surly will not.
Actually, I feel kinda warm-n-fuzzy inside. Like I may have purpose or "a point".

Sensationally yours
Justin

Endicott, NY

#127 Apr 10, 2009
To clear up any thoughts of my use of "Sensationally Yours" being an act of "arrogance" - Trashee post #101.
(look it up T.T., it's not so bad..extremely proud? Yup! That's me.)

Sensationalize - To cast and present in a manner intended to arouse strong interest, especially through inclusion of.... lurid details.

My use: lurid = shocking

Now my statements have obviously "aroused strong interest" as you (the first instance of Trash) have repeated them practically verbatim . Also, you were obviously so "shocked" (or hurt, as truth has a way of facilitating) you lost the ability to think for yourself (i.e. the repeated use of my "thoughts") as often observed in a schoolyard argument:
Your dumb! No I'm not, your dumb! No I'm not.... ect..

So, it was actually you, Talker Of The Trash, who made me sensational.

For which I thank you.

Now that was three in a row.... Obsessive? Possibly. I like to think of it more as good practice for a 'task' which I 'undertake' far too little as of late. Almost sensible writing. I can only thank you again for aiding me in the broadening of my personal horizons.

Now, considering the information I have just provided, I must ask of you: Am I not the only individual possessing the power to decide what is and what is not a waste of my time?

Good Friday
Sad

Johnson City, NY

#128 Jul 10, 2009
So sad that everyone just seeks to hurt each other , family is family , you stand by them no matter what . I have family in the dept , does that make you a bad person ... being in the dept ? My understanding is that Mike kind of brought this on himself by lying about the relationship with Yolanda , after that all hell broke loose . He has had problems in his life just like anyone else , does being a cop mean you have to be perfect ??? I'd rather have a cop be human !!!
Lewisburg, PA

#130 Jul 11, 2009
COME ON Justin, let's hear from U and UR SOB STORY, as "SAD" said,
" Family is Family".
By the way, HE LIED about ALL his Relationships.
POOR KRISTA and his CHILDREN !!!!!
The Facts

Fredonia, NY

#131 Jul 12, 2009
Sam the Sham wrote:
zak-key,
I am very surprised the Post Journal did an editorial for Ray on Mike? Must of missed that one.
Did WJTN fire Ray?
zak-key (and anyone else wanting to know), I have all the inside dirt about Ray Hall losing his radio show. Anyone willing to ask can send it to the following e-mail address:

[email protected] om
Justin

Lockwood, NY

#132 Jul 12, 2009
KARMA wrote:
COME ON Justin, let's hear from U and UR SOB STORY.....
Sorry... My tears and snot bubbles are leaking all over my keyboard... far too distraught to type...
Justin

Lockwood, NY

#133 Jul 12, 2009
Just kidding.

There seems to be a KARMA-licious trash talking 3rd person referencing rat behind the curtains.??
You should really change your game plan. Your boaring even me and I drew much amusement from your doltishness.

Inspire me One Of Many Faces.
Lewisburg, PA

#134 Jul 13, 2009
WTF Watson, seems to me like you have it in for this trash-talker individual? I,KARMA, am my own individual, not a rat hiding behind any curtain.
Sounds to me like YOU could very well be the 3rd person Trash-Talker, hiding behind MANY curtains.
Your the one that needs to change the "game-plan", start by putting your friend "Webster" away.
YOUR boaring ME
Justin

Lockwood, NY

#135 Jul 13, 2009
I am certain KARMA is not your real name.(maybe hiding something - maybe not but I sense a trashee rodent behind a KARMA curtain.) Not that your real name matters. Ya see, you don't matter and the sad thing is I do believe you realize this.
My Webster treats me well. I find no reason, aside from dumbing myself to your level, to ever "put it down".
You have began the feeble attempt of using my lines against me? This just will not do.
Keep a close eye on the details within whoever you claim not to be, you are your own worst cover-up.

If I bore you why ask me to tell you a story?

Boringly yours
Justin
zak-key

Russell, KY

#136 Jul 23, 2009
KARMA, Wise-up, the ones that did the lying are still working at JPD. If you aren't aware of the facts, you should keep your thoughts to yourself.
Mikey D's in the house

Binghamton, NY

#137 Feb 11, 2013
Not alone anymore. Hahaha
babymama

United States

#138 Feb 11, 2013
the only thing obvious after all this banter is that Jpd is much more corrupt than we all could have thought...Very disappointing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to do some time. 2 min shade 10
What's the excuse today republicans? 7 min Grampa Muzly 59
Jordan Wright 27 min Lol 1
Listen, what ever the wrong doing is, it's ok a... 44 min fire 4
Tayler Woodward 44 min LucyLane 1
Tim Walters Sr 50 min Shawna 19
Hey Chautauqua People 1 hr Last words 16

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance