if your fat don't wear tights
Vigilante

Bedford, MA

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Yah...show that stinky moose knuckle girlfriend.
Really

Binghamton, NY

#22 Mar 7, 2013
Leggings, tights, and pantyhose are not the same things. If they are made correctly they should all sit at your waist or higher.

Skinny jeans or pants are NOT leggings, tights, or pantyhose. They can have a low rise which means they sit below the waist.

I am a woman and I am not skinny. I do agree that people (not just the ladies) need to find someone who will help them purchase clothing items that suit their body type. Now that's not always easy when you are jean shopping because it seems that the only type of jeans anyone sells anymore are skinny jeans.
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Joey Ohara wrote:
<quoted text>
So many grammar nazis because English majors have no jobs?
lol..I do have a job. thanks.
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Go To School wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to correct someone on how they are typing then you should type correctly yourself. Use capitalization when you start a sentence.
i would, but i don't feel like hitting the caps button. however, there is no excuse for improper grammar.
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#25 Mar 7, 2013
Go To School wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to correct someone on how they are typing then you should type correctly yourself. Use capitalization when you start a sentence.
Oh, one other thing..umm..I did use capital letters when I started a new sentence. So you must not know the difference between upper and lower case letters. Looks like the creator of this post isn't the only idiot in here. So your pathetic attempt at correcting me failed.
BothDumb

Binghamton, NY

#26 Mar 7, 2013
@ wow, *mistakes. There's no need for the apostrophe. Just saying
Tight snip

Vestal, NY

#27 Mar 7, 2013
Oh snap!!! lol
Blind bats

Vestal, NY

#28 Mar 7, 2013
Much better to point out a persons faults then get the point,right????
Go To School

Binghamton, NY

#29 Mar 8, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
i would, but i don't feel like hitting the caps button. however, there is no excuse for improper grammar.
This post alone shows you didn't use capitalization when you were typing. Post #14 and #23 also. You started some sentences with a capital, but couldn't even follow through with it to capitalize the "I" when you spoke about yourself. Reread your posts and take note: wherever you there a period used to end a sentence a capital letter follows.

And just so you know, grammar is seldom taught in the schools in Chautauqua County. Spelling and capitalization is. The only excuse for not not capitalizing is laziness. How far is the "shift key"? A couple of a quarter of an inch maybe? My pinkie is getting a total work out moving the extra space to hit that "shift key".

Since: Mar 13

Salisbury, UK

#30 Mar 8, 2013
I don't wear tights
Foolish People

Jamestown, NY

#31 Mar 8, 2013
Who cares about the grammar of these people! The point is fat or over weight people need to have more respect for themselves! Wearing low rise jean that leave your rolls hanging out is just gross! Skinny jeans don't make you skinny they are for thinner people! Spandex/nylons shouldn't be worn if you look like a bag of cottage cheese and last but not least wear shirts that fit! Everyone wants to complain about this town but no one wants to help fix the ones who represent it! As for not being able to find jeans that are not skinny jeans I'm guessing you have not really looked! There are several types of jeans sold everywhere unless your hauling yourself to the Hot Topics in the mall! Walmart, Kmart, Old Navy,Sears, JC Penny's, Kohls, even the Salvation Army just to name a few. The clothes are there people just have to want to help themselves!!!
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#32 Mar 8, 2013
Go To School wrote:
<quoted text>
This post alone shows you didn't use capitalization when you were typing. Post #14 and #23 also. You started some sentences with a capital, but couldn't even follow through with it to capitalize the "I" when you spoke about yourself. Reread your posts and take note: wherever you there a period used to end a sentence a capital letter follows.
And just so you know, grammar is seldom taught in the schools in Chautauqua County. Spelling and capitalization is. The only excuse for not not capitalizing is laziness. How far is the "shift key"? A couple of a quarter of an inch maybe? My pinkie is getting a total work out moving the extra space to hit that "shift key".
go back to my very first post and you'll see that capitals were used. but, I am not too lazy to use good grammar.
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#33 Mar 8, 2013
Go To School wrote:
<quoted text>
here is my very first post on the first page:

If *you're fat don't wear tights. If you're going to insult people, use correct grammar first. Please learn the difference between your and you're. Get some education before you worry about what fat people wear,idiot.

looks like capital letters were used to me. so you failed at calling me out also.

yea

Johnson City, NY

#34 Mar 8, 2013
Foolish People wrote:
Who cares about the grammar of these people! The point is fat or over weight people need to have more respect for themselves! Wearing low rise jean that leave your rolls hanging out is just gross! Skinny jeans don't make you skinny they are for thinner people! Spandex/nylons shouldn't be worn if you look like a bag of cottage cheese and last but not least wear shirts that fit! Everyone wants to complain about this town but no one wants to help fix the ones who represent it! As for not being able to find jeans that are not skinny jeans I'm guessing you have not really looked! There are several types of jeans sold everywhere unless your hauling yourself to the Hot Topics in the mall! Walmart, Kmart, Old Navy,Sears, JC Penny's, Kohls, even the Salvation Army just to name a few. The clothes are there people just have to want to help themselves!!!
Lane Bryant has plus size's ladies .
AGREED

Jamestown, NY

#35 Mar 8, 2013
I am tiny and I dont even wear tights but when I drive around town I seen many women that should not wear such things. It is dscusting it doesnt look good. I always wonder if the even look in a mirror before they leave their house.. It is discusting and women just need to learn to have more morals.
Were in BIG TROUBLE

Vestal, NY

#36 Mar 8, 2013
You all b*tchin now and warm weather ain't even hit,best betten down ya hatch. Look 4 me!!!!!http://www.peopleofwalm art.com/16920/tuckin-em-in/
jay

UK

#37 Oct 8, 2013
Fat grls in tights
Instant hard on for me....
BigGirlsNeedLove 2

Jamestown, NY

#38 Oct 9, 2013
i'm a big girl and i will wear tights and leggings if i want to. you don't buy my pants. don't like it...don't look. imma do me!
Bitch4you

Conneaut Lake, PA

#39 Oct 9, 2013
Kristen wears tights and she is gross =) you can see her cottage cheese ...Lmfao

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#40 Oct 9, 2013
BigGirlsNeedLove2 wrote:
i'm a big girl and i will wear tights and leggings if i want to. you don't buy my pants. don't like it...don't look. imma do me!
Why don't you just save the money you would spend on your leggings/tights, and just buy a big ole box of Hefty bags. No one wants to see you flaunt those fat rolls of yours. You are right with one thing though, fat chicks need love too, but they got to pay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan's Snitch School 4 min Denni 2
Fake teeth 5 min Jonathan 7
Ryan Looking for SNITCHES 7 min Denni 3
Special needs boy raped 9 min MoM14701 20
Liquid PCP 14 min Celeste 6
Jamestown Burning 20 min THINK 12
Fresh Newland Cut Forest Meats 20 min Duh 25

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance