if your fat don't wear tights

Posted in the Lakewood Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Johnson City, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Fat girls shouldn't wear tights !!! Please especially if your pants size is over 9 !!
AlsoknownasAbc

Johnson City, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
wow wrote:
Fat girls shouldn't wear tights !!! Please especially if your pants size is over 9 !!
I dont think its your business what fat people wear. If you dont like it dont look.
wow

Johnson City, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
AlsoknownasAbc wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think its your business what fat people wear. If you dont like it dont look.
Not when someone 's ass crack is showing .
Making a comment

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2013
As long as they dont wear them as pants (seen that gross), have to have them under a dress...
wow

Johnson City, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Making a comment wrote:
As long as they dont wear them as pants (seen that gross), have to have them under a dress...
Not u see everything lumps , flabby ass stomach , ass crack and cellulite
hurtz doughnut

Boston, MA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Camel toe....probably stink right through
Udilligaf

Vestal, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Walmartians...
sosmall

Vestal, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Making a comment wrote:
no thanks wouldn't want to see under that dress!I will pass!
Yes

Fredonia, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Lmaoooooo true that
idea

Vestal, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Fat black girls in tight clothes... ick
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#11 Mar 7, 2013
If *you're fat don't wear tights. If you're going to insult people, use correct grammar first. Please learn the difference between your and you're. Get some education before you worry about what fat people wear,idiot.
wow

Johnson City, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2013
duh wrote:
If *you're fat don't wear tights. If you're going to insult people, use correct grammar first. Please learn the difference between your and you're. Get some education before you worry about what fat people wear,idiot.
you should do something else with your time instead of going are correcting everyone's spelling mistake, ass whip.
wow

Johnson City, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>you should do something else with your time instead of going are correcting everyone's spelling mistake, ass whip.
Another spelling mistake let me correct myself ,you should do something else with you're time instead of going around correcting everyone's spelling mistake's, moron !
P.S kiss my behind !!!
duh

Conneaut Lake, PA

#14 Mar 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Another spelling mistake let me correct myself ,you should do something else with you're time instead of going around correcting everyone's spelling mistake's, moron !
P.S kiss my behind !!!
lmao! You just made a total idiot out of yourself. "you should do something else with you are time" did you mean *your time. I guess you don't know the difference between you're and your either. your=possession you're=you are funny how you called me the moron.
ssbbw lover

Binghamton, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Fat girls in tights give me a thick chubby every time!
Go To School

Jamestown, NY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao! You just made a total idiot out of yourself. "you should do something else with you are time" did you mean *your time. I guess you don't know the difference between you're and your either. your=possession you're=you are funny how you called me the moron.
If you're going to correct someone on how they are typing then you should type correctly yourself. Use capitalization when you start a sentence.
Joey Ohara

Conklin, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2013
duh wrote:
So many grammar nazis because English majors have no jobs?
HaHa

Jamestown, NY

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Back to the topic! There are way to many people in this town that wear low rise jeans and leave their a$$ crack hanging out and their fat rolls. I don't think this applies to only stretch pants on women. Men and women are doing the same thing. At least find something that covers your whole body. This also goes to the big women who think leaving cleavage out is appropriate. After you get so big it no longer looks good. They look fat and more like a a$$ on your chest then boobs. Don't wonder why you get no respect when you can't even respect yourself!
therevolt4693

Johnson City, NY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
i think you might wanna tell that to Kristen Terry.... lol
Beatrice

Jamestown, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
I dont wear tights,but i do wear half shirts and short shorts.I like the men to see what i have to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Meacham 3 min Judd 7
best locations for carpet (rug) purchase 47 min Help me help you 11
Has anyone else beat 20 people up at one time i... 1 hr ghosy 6
I know you don't love me at all 1 hr Dumb 16
Pissy Missy Ecker vs the beast Jen Ford 1 hr Eric 1
Ryan hedrick said he would save jamestown. What... 1 hr Good Bad Ugly 9
Relly true gentleman 1 hr Hype 7

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance