Wal-Mart Carlsbad
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Our WalMart always has pallets full of merchandice out on the floor, stacked a mile hight and poorly stacked and wrapped. Afraid this is gonna fall on a person one day.
Always

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Nov 15, 2012
They should work in the nude. Well, some of the hotties anyways.....
BonjoVI

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
You know what is even weirder is how Don and the little bond girl (security) for walmart like to follow you around durng your whole shopping experience, when your no even doing nthing wrong.
just me

Lovington, NM

#4 Nov 19, 2012
My landlord's gay and his boyfriend/partner works there at walmart in Carlsbad. The little shyster shylock sends him to collect rents on the apartments. I asked if he works at the walmart here, but he said he works at a better one in Carlsbad. I heard that the one in Carlsbad was smaller and not as well stocked as ours here in Hobbs. I also heard that the workers were rude there. This guy seems nice, but that little shylock needs to be sent back to Israel or new york or where ever the hell he comes from!!!
LOL

Lovington, NM

#6 Nov 19, 2012
BonjoVI wrote:
You know what is even weirder is how Don and the little bond girl (security) for walmart like to follow you around durng your whole shopping experience, when your no even doing nthing wrong.
Gawd tell me about it. as if everyone doesn't know who they are. don needs a real job.
Anonymous

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Nov 19, 2012
You all are idiots! Don and bond girl ( I know her real name but i am not telling anyone) have much better things to do than follow your sorry paranoid asses around and babysit you! Why would they have a need to follow you when they have cameras that can hit every inch of that store! GROW UP! Not everything is about you! If your are that worried and paranoid, shop somewhere else!
Black Friday

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Attention all Walfart Shoppers! This store will be shut down
until old man Sam Walfart treats his employees like human
beings instead of smilely-faced zombies novacainded out to the max to give your local community discounts and bullshi$ like low prices everyday and save money live better on the backs of ordinary people who work to give you that anxiety-free payday rush of buying crap that you would be better off making yourself! So grab that frozen turkey, put a down payment on that over rated Ipad, and adjust your own value system so that the next time you see a Walmart worker
you do NOT SAY - there but for the grace of Sam Walfart go I!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
4surenotinthemix

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Our WalMart always has pallets full of merchandice out on the floor, stacked a mile hight and poorly stacked and wrapped. Afraid this is gonna fall on a person one day.
They will
Always

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Nov 19, 2012
They need some of the younger, hotter cashiers (women) to check out everyone in the nude......there's a couple little hotties.....yeah.
nude

Hobbs, NM

#11 Nov 19, 2012
nude
champion cove
"polar bear skinny dipping"
friday night? anyone?
sure to be a perky show!
nude

Hobbs, NM

#12 Nov 19, 2012
also- just a side note. you cant pay attention to the location markers. i am in carlsbad, not hobbs
lori

Lovington, NM

#13 Nov 19, 2012
nude wrote:
also- just a side note. you cant pay attention to the location markers. i am in carlsbad, not hobbs
I'm in Hobbs, but sometimes my location is marked as Lovington or Carlsbad.
tiny

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
We should start Playing the mission impossible theme when Don and his partner in crime are on there lil walkies and popping up behind clothing racks ect. xD I so wanna recored it and put it up on People of WalMart .
FYI

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Nov 20, 2012
I'd rather drive to Artesia and shop at their Walmart than go to the one here. It's so unorganized and disheveled. It reminds me of a huge indoor garage sale.
I dunno what they were thinking when they said they remodeled but all they did was move stuff from one side of the store to the other. It's a mess!
Axel

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Don is a crappy security guard they should just fire him.
horrible

Lovington, NM

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Iam going to file a complaint on the secret shoppers. I dont steal never have and they follow you around and harass you. I told one of them do you need something? Woud you like to check my purse right here. There rude and discriminate just because im spanish doesnt mean i shoplift. They follow you all around the store and its obvious what there doing thats when i turned around and ask if they needed something or would like to check my purse. She said YES which was appauling and what do you know. THERE WAS NOTHING IN MY PURSE!And there not very smart because its very obvious what there doing they hie behing clothing racks its just ridiculous.
AnonShopper

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Let's support the workers and not shop this Thursday or Friday at Walmart. Thanksgiving should be a time to be with family not a time to be forced to work so the employer can profit to the max. Albertson's is unionized and gives better wages and benefits. Don't support the bully!
johnnuy

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Nov 20, 2012
walmart employees are always rude here. shop somewhere else. they search you here like you are a crook.
Tell The Truth

Hobbs, NM

#20 Nov 20, 2012
horrible wrote:
Iam going to file a complaint on the secret shoppers. I dont steal never have and they follow you around and harass you. I told one of them do you need something? Woud you like to check my purse right here. There rude and discriminate just because im spanish doesnt mean i shoplift. They follow you all around the store and its obvious what there doing thats when i turned around and ask if they needed something or would like to check my purse. She said YES which was appauling and what do you know. THERE WAS NOTHING IN MY PURSE!And there not very smart because its very obvious what there doing they hie behing clothing racks its just ridiculous.
Is this true? She actually looked in your purse? That is appalling and I would think illegal!!! I would have told her to f herself and leave me alone before I would file harrassment charges!! Don't take crap from those discriminating buttwipes! Funny how they are both white and seems to be bigots. That is ridiculous!!
Jessie

United States

#21 Nov 21, 2012
I also had a problem with that little blonde girl. I was done shopping and she grabbed my shoulder saying they have suspion I took some items from the store and put it in my purse. They took me to their little office and searched my bag. Guess what ? Nothing, are they allowed to do this ? I didnt even get a sorry or a mistake they just looked at me like if i had something to hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Return Of BurgerKing 5 hr None 14
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr None 9,972
Recommendation on a GOOD Relator in Carlsbad 6 hr Good Relator 21
News New Mexico judge under fire after lewd emails c... 6 hr Why 75
News Court rules against injunction on RV parka 14 hr juniper 1
looking Nov 16 looking 1
Mattie Restine and Pattie Pritz Murders (Aug '11) Nov 13 Anonymous 22

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance