Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2012
10 out of 10 of the best educated states in the US voted for Obama and 9 out of the 10 of the worst educated states voted for Romney.

http://tribuneofthepeople.files.wordpress.com ...

Poorly educated, low intelligence and low information are contributing factors for Romney supporters.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
yes

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Nov 9, 2012
llol we are the only uneducated state that voted obama. go NM doing something right.
bob

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Zig_Zag wrote:
10 out of 10 of the best educated states in the US voted for Obama and 9 out of the 10 of the worst educated states voted for Romney.
http://tribuneofthepeople.files.wordpress.com ...
Poorly educated, low intelligence and low information are contributing factors for Romney supporters.
yea, but don't underestimate bigotry.
citizen

Hobbs, NM

#5 Nov 9, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>yea, but don't underestimate bigotry.
Too many against the bigots!
Steve

Lovington, NM

#6 Nov 10, 2012
yes wrote:
llol we are the only uneducated state that voted obama. go NM doing something right.
It is full of hispanics who like free stuff.
selwynclose

Hobbs, NM

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Poorly educated, low intelligence and low information are contributing factors for Romney supporters.
Obama won this election slightly with the the help the following: over 70% of Hispanics, 90% Blacks and 60% of the young voters. Unfortunately the majority of Hispanics and Blacks are not highly educated and the young voters are not educated enough! So ask again Zig Zag how intelligent and informative were the demographics who voted for Obama were you idiot???
Steve

Hobbs, NM

#8 Nov 10, 2012
I apologize guys, for the racial remark. Just having a bad day.
Steve

Hobbs, NM

#9 Nov 10, 2012
selwynclose wrote:
Poorly educated, low intelligence and low information are contributing factors for Romney supporters.
Obama won this election slightly with the the help the following: over 70% of Hispanics, 90% Blacks and 60% of the young voters. Unfortunately the majority of Hispanics and Blacks are not highly educated and the young voters are not educated enough! So ask again Zig Zag how intelligent and informative were the demographics who voted for Obama were you idiot???
Oh really? So post your sources for these stats! It is true that the best educated states did vote for Obama!
Steve

Lovington, NM

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? So post your sources for these stats! It is true that the best educated states did vote for Obama!
Get a life
Steve

Hobbs, NM

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>It is full of hispanics who like free stuff.
Get a life
wow

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Nov 19, 2012
That doesnt mean the most educated people voted for obama! It's clear that Obama did best in heavily populated urban areas. These are predominantly high crime,low income, minority areas.... thats just a fact. Look at most states... example Ohio - Romney won the vast majority of Ohio's area, but he was outvoted in Cleveland, Columbus, & Cincy. The takers outnumber the givers, and they will win most elections...
citizen

Hobbs, NM

#13 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
That doesnt mean the most educated people voted for obama! It's clear that Obama did best in heavily populated urban areas. These are predominantly high crime,low income, minority areas.... thats just a fact. Look at most states... example Ohio - Romney won the vast majority of Ohio's area, but he was outvoted in Cleveland, Columbus, & Cincy. The takers outnumber the givers, and they will win most elections...
Oh, yeah! Look at most of Carlsbad voting for Romney and Carlsbad is not the intellectual capital of anywhere! Carlsbad is known for its ignorance. It is a fact that the most educated states did vote for Obama.
Romney lost, so get over it!
Ohio? Obama won The major eastern states like new york, new jersey, connecticut, maine, etc. Obama won California and so on.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Nov 19, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah! Look at most of Carlsbad voting for Romney and Carlsbad is not the intellectual capital of anywhere! Carlsbad is known for its ignorance. It is a fact that the most educated states did vote for Obama.
Romney lost, so get over it!
Ohio? Obama won The major eastern states like new york, new jersey, connecticut, maine, etc. Obama won California and so on.
uh oh...now youre going to be called a paid 'oh-bummer' blogger.
yup

Lovington, NM

#15 Nov 19, 2012
also, the states with the highest incomes voted obama. the states who receive the lowest amount of federal money per dollar put into the federal pot. they thought obama was best, too. WOW! uducated, rich states voted for the "poor man"s candidate! i guess they understood what would happen if romney took over.
Well

Carlsbad, NM

#16 Nov 20, 2012
It's funny the most educated states voted for Obama but yet every state wants to succeed. I guess it was the majority that voted for him, Hispanics and Blacks. They must love free stuff.
Bikergurl

Hobbs, NM

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Well wrote:
It's funny the most educated states voted for Obama but yet every state wants to succeed. I guess it was the majority that voted for him, Hispanics and Blacks. They must love free stuff.
Posted like a true loser...a racist! The fact is that the most ignorant states voted for Romney, which makes sense! lol
Your post proves your ignorance!
Well

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Bikergurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted like a true loser...a racist! The fact is that the most ignorant states voted for Romney, which makes sense! lol
Your post proves your ignorance!
Not a racist. Just proving the truth.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a racist. Just proving the truth.
your 'truth' has much to be desired. caucasians collect the most welfare.

White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

looks like you lazy honkys need to get off your asses.
Bikergurl

Hobbs, NM

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
your 'truth' has much to be desired. caucasians collect the most welfare.
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4
looks like you lazy honkys need to get off your asses.
Thank you, Richard Nixon, for posting facts! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 26 min Memo From Turner 19
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 1 hr guess who 222
Current argus 6 hr Sarah 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Fri COBRA_Attacks 8,489
Eric Florez Tattoo Artist (Aug '11) Fri mex card 46
Lowes Home Center (Aug '11) Thu Dude 12
Coach allegedly molested teen Thu Old Manriver 67
•••
•••
•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lakewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lakewood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••