Tetrodotoxin: Edward Bachner arrested...

Tetrodotoxin: Edward Bachner arrested after ordering pufferfish...

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Tetrodotoxin: Edward Bachner arrested after ordering pufferfish.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Federal authorities on Monday charged a Lake in the Hills man with possession of a pufferfish toxin in an amount that one expert said could kill almost 100 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Bob

Crystal Lake, IL

#1 Jul 2, 2008
I live somewhat near this whack job.
Imagaine if he just let the toxin go into the air.
I might be dead right now if he didnt catch him.
Ryan

Canada

#2 Jul 5, 2008
Bob wrote:
I live somewhat near this whack job.
Imagaine if he just let the toxin go into the air.
I might be dead right now if he didnt catch him.
Bob. I know this is mean but I'll make it quick. Read a book. Pufferfish toxin in the air would do the same as most other things. Fall out of it. It isn't mustard gas. Americans...so paranoid and ignorant.
Give Me A Break

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 7, 2008
I worked with this guy 13 years ago, prim and proper yet every time we were in the same room the hairs on the back of my neck would stand. I couldn't understand why I couldn't stand him but now I know, he's evil...
Ann

Lemont, IL

#4 Jul 8, 2008
Give Me A Break wrote:
I worked with this guy 13 years ago, prim and proper yet every time we were in the same room the hairs on the back of my neck would stand. I couldn't understand why I couldn't stand him but now I know, he's evil...
I find it amazing that his neighbors and "friends" thought he was such a great, normal guy. They really didn't know him as well as they thought ...
sara

Switzerland

#5 Aug 23, 2010
ed is a lovely guy, so what if he wanted to get rid of a few of you wackos - you deserve it
i dated ed for 2 years and found him to be a lovely caring man - apart from the fact he used to shoot stray cats and dogs for sport - i thought that was kinda wierd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expanding McHenry manufacturer Fabrik Plastics ... 20 hr Old Timer 3
News Plans to expand Illinois convent draws opposition Jul 26 Bob 1
News Protesters Call For Release of Melissa Calusinski Jul 18 pachovilla 1
Huntley Cops Jul 17 Standing Army of ... 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
Review: Chestnut Hill Farm (Oct '08) Jul 9 Beyond Satisfied ... 12
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision Jul 8 Jessie C 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages