Why were shots fired at the pot rally...

Why were shots fired at the pot rally? Who started things?

Posted in the Lakewood Forum

Campbell, MO

#1 Apr 25, 2013
There are always several sides to an argument.
So what I want to know is what caused the alleged Black shooters to shoot? What made them frightened enough that they felt the need to do that?
Can anyone answer that honestly?
Can all of your prescription drugs for only $25.00 a script no matter how much they are currently costing you...if you qualify.
bit.ly/wI69yK
apathetic

Louisville, CO

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
There are always several sides to an argument.
So what I want to know is what caused the alleged Black shooters to shoot? What made them frightened enough that they felt the need to do that?
Can anyone answer that honestly?
Can all of your prescription drugs for only $25.00 a script no matter how much they are currently costing you...if you qualify.
bit.ly/wI69yK
Ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 min Respect71 24,626
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr JODECKO 38,685
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 6 hr Cyberrjesus 670
News Clinton's Transition Team: A Corporate Presiden... 7 hr vote for Jill Stein 1
got meds 8 hr Wheatridge co 4
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 8 hr Wheatridge co 3
Denver is one big traffic jam 13 hr NEMO 1

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages