Norwalk Shooting Leaves One Dead

Norwalk Shooting Leaves One Dead

There are 9 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 3, 2013, titled Norwalk Shooting Leaves One Dead. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A man was shot and killed in nearby Norwalk early Wednesday. The shooting occurred at 4 a.m. in the 14000 block of Gard Avenue, near Rosecrans Avenue, according to Deputy Mark Pope of the Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

CARMELAS CGS 1

Visalia, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Was this guy from horwak that got it ? Hope he was...CARMELITAS VARRIO LOCO ...piss on sidewak!!!

Since: Aug 12

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
No he Wasnt a WALKERO u lame ass cacaleva!!!!
Shuturface

Murrieta, CA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
CARMELAS CGS 1 wrote:
Was this guy from horwak that got it ? Hope he was...CARMELITAS VARRIO LOCO ...piss on sidewak!!!
I don't usually waste my time on ignorant people...but if you're stupid enough to comment about something, you should get your facts straight "Carmela's CGS 1" ! If you can't help your ignorance, then have some RESPECT for the family and find some respect for yourself because someday you might find yourself grieving for someone.
nwk 562

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013
CARMELAS CGS 1 wrote:
why dont you stop hoping and come out and try to get some lame
goattownonmines

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
What a lame sidewalk chivas on mines
GORDON

Provo, UT

#7 Jan 4, 2013
nwk 562 wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you stop hoping and come out and try to get some lame
DO YOU REALLY CALL YOURSELF A MAN ? LET'S PUT THE GLOVES ON AND STEP INTO THE RING. OR DO YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR GUN ????

Since: Aug 12

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
goattownonmines wrote:
What a lame sidewalk chivas on mines
Word is he Was xlaimiNg xhavas thats y he got blasted WaLKS UP!
Chingones 13

Victorville, CA

#11 Sep 18, 2014
5SIX2 wrote:
No he Wasnt a WALKERO u lame ass cacaleva!!!!
F... hore walk puro CARMELAS VARRIO LOCO
REDNECK

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2014
I, find it extremly hilarious and entertaining when filthy ignorant Mexicans, kill each other. Keep on killing each other. One less Mexican, is a good thing. Great job, good effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 29,907
Sex with dogs. Pros and Cons (Dec '10) 4 hr Emma 29
whats it like to live in LBC; Does Sublime live... (Sep '11) 6 hr Ronald 42
News Three sentenced for slaying of Baldwin Park tee... (Jul '09) 12 hr bluebloodredcrip 69
News Illegal immigrant appointees say U.S. 'progress... 13 hr Call me Caitlyn 23
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News Los Alamitos bucks O.C. trend, votes to keep re... Wed jcwconsult 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages