Santa Ana Freeway widening project continues

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: Whittier Daily News

Workers widen the 5 Freeway where the Alondra Boulevard overpass, in background, will soon be demolished and rebuilt in Santa Fe Springs Jan.

Full Story
Voice of Reason

Cerritos, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Public work Director for La Mirada, Steve Forster put on administrative leave after sexual relationship with the wife of one of his worker.
Great job Steve, What a honor to have you work for La Mirada. Please take Mayor Garcia with you, he can get them drunk and you screw them. What a team you can form together.
WHATEVER

Whittier, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
Public work Director for La Mirada, Steve Forster put on administrative leave after sexual relationship with the wife of one of his worker.
Great job Steve, What a honor to have you work for La Mirada. Please take Mayor Garcia with you, he can get them drunk and you screw them. What a team you can form together.
Is that messed up yes but if this didn't happen on city time how can the city suspend him, that's a private matter between consenting adults.
Great

Foothill Ranch, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Well, I just heard this on KFI and they included our Mayor and his DUI. What a proud day it is for everyone that lives in La Mirada!
kirl

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
I want to drill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 39 min FOX knews 19,466
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 5,166
Only On 2: Free ‘Obama Phones’ A Little Too Eas... 3 hr John 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Trojan 28,143
'This is my jail': Corruption case goes to trial 12 hr Morris the Cat 2
VISAS Y PASAPORTES MEXICANOS: Consulado Mexican... (Feb '13) 14 hr Elvira Rodriguez 13
House Destroyed By Fire in Compton 16 hr Nuierastieavopyn 1

Lakewood News Video

Lakewood Dating
Find my Match

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lakewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lakewood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:29 am PST