Women with an open mind

Posted in the Lakewood Forum

Bored

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Hello im someone who lives near the area and im looking for a woman to spice things up with. My life is getting a little dull and I want a woman i could hang out with and flirt and have some fun. Whatever that might be. Not looking for anything serious just a woman i could spend a nice day with talking, drinking, and must have a sexual connection beacuse otherwise it wouldnt be any fun! As for myself, I'm 27 years old, Male with a tall dark and handsome look as I would like to describe myself. I like to have a great fun time and I love meeting new people who share the same mindset. I really have no preferrence just someone who is looking to have some fun like me! If your interested please respond and we could exchange emails!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
CSULB holds candlelight vigil to raise awarenes... 6 hr John 4
Carina Cristiano Returns Home Following Her Fat... 8 hr Jane 1
Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security 13 hr Stryker 2
Predictions of "The Bell Curve" 20 Years Later 13 hr Historian 4
NAME the New Stadium 13 hr Gorilla Monsoon 9
Los Angeles Is The Poorest Big City 13 hr Rollo 48

Lakewood News Video

Lakewood Dating
Find my Match

Lakewood Jobs

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE