Compton carjacking suspect reportedly...

Compton carjacking suspect reportedly kills himself inside car

There are 11 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Compton carjacking suspect reportedly kills himself inside car. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

A second suspect who was being sought in connection with an armed carjacking today in Compton was found dead inside a vehicle in the Lynwood area of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

MOM

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOST it happend where I live I will prey for you and your family GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY!
cpt310

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 23, 2013
rip homie froggy for all the Good time we has homie
hecks

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jan 24, 2013
daum froggy wat was on your mind lil homie who was you with
demzLok

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Rip froggy west up kays up kak staight banggin!!!
Green loKS

Abbotsford, Canada

#8 Jan 25, 2013
R.I.P FROGGy what the heckwas you thinking ....KS
demzhelp

Portage, MI

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Look at the pictures rite this shit dont make sense rite how are the sheriffs gonna be rite on him on a hiGh speed police chase crash in a open field and lose him for 8 hrs. But theythey caught the second person right away wtfuck where is he gunna run if the police are rite on him look at the piks rite i knoe that station like the palm of my hand what did he crash into what happend to the crime sene wheRe are the police cars behind the?
mike

Akron, OH

#10 Jan 26, 2013
demzhelp wrote:
Look at the pictures rite this shit dont make sense rite how are the sheriffs gonna be rite on him on a hiGh speed police chase crash in a open field and lose him for 8 hrs. But theythey caught the second person right away wtfuck where is he gunna run if the police are rite on him look at the piks rite i knoe that station like the palm of my hand what did he crash into what happend to the crime sene wheRe are the police cars behind the?
You have the brain of a 4 year old - and that is being generous.
KNGR

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jan 27, 2013
were is this raza from I think of might of known him fk hope it was not him !
amber

Phoenix, AZ

#12 May 30, 2013
KNGR wrote:
were is this raza from I think of might of known him fk hope it was not him !
. Hes from kak
amber

Phoenix, AZ

#13 May 30, 2013
MOM wrote:
AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOST it happend where I live I will prey for you and your family GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY!
. Thank you it means alot
unknown

United States

#15 May 30, 2013
Im sorry Amber but if you remove your personal feelings from the situation surely u can agree with the other "voices of reason" about it being a good thing that someone like him is gone the worlds bad enough as it is so anytime someone like him gets erased..i sleep better at night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography (Nov '14) 7 hr Kristen 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr Davis 6,659
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr OMTE 20,386
News Some say it's time California had statewide rul... 12 hr Le Jimbo 1
Helicopter Cruising Banned by Pico City Council 19 hr Mrs Felkner 2
Batman Farts at Awards Luncheon, Turns Red (Jun '15) 19 hr Halfvagina Earlypoop 7
Tom Rothman: Kucktard 19 hr Squeegee Blackturd 1

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages