Where is Rodney KIngs Autopsy results!!!

Posted in the Lakewood Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

It has been six weeks and after researching the web, it seems the results are being 'held' or delayed. Interesting, why is the toxicology report being delayed so long? I know it takes six weeks and I am sure they put a rush on this one but why the delay? Is the news media waiting for the sensationalism to hit at just the right time?
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

What's happening with the autopsy results. Is this another sensationalism story they news is just waiting for the right time to break?????
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

The Mad Man wrote:
What's happening with the autopsy results. Is this another sensationalism story they news is just waiting for the right time to break?????
They are taking their time. I do not know what is going on either. In my view, Rodney got drugged up and then he thought he was a fish that can live underwater.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Contacted two news programs to ask why this is taking so long. He died June 17 and I know they have the results by now but the coroner is delaying the results...WHY...more sensationalism?
Reality Bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Like Mr Garrison says..."Drugs are Baaaad!"
LBer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Looking forward to the Rodney King memorial statue in Harvey Milk Park.
He's going to be laying facedown in a tranquil fountain.
Reality Bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

LBer wrote:
Looking forward to the Rodney King memorial statue in Harvey Milk Park.
He's going to be laying facedown in a tranquil fountain.
Can't wait to see that one! LOL
Realist

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

For me, the autopsy results will not make a difference. People projected their own ideals and prejudices onto Rodney King's life. He was the man who brought more accountability to the LAPD He was also a drug-addled loser. Both views are correct in their own way.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Interesting, I am not getting any response from any news reporters I have asked about this case. Gee, I wonder why?
Why is the coroner holding this up?
Phil

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Realist wrote:
For me, the autopsy results will not make a difference. People projected their own ideals and prejudices onto Rodney King's life. He was the man who brought more accountability to the LAPD He was also a drug-addled loser. Both views are correct in their own way.
"Both views are correct in their own way."

I hope you don't teach public school. You should stay home, and keep your depressing brain fog to yourself.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Interesting, I can't get ANY news media to respond to my query. Are they waiting for the sensationalism to hit? Amazing how they know how to time this.
Soupy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

The Mad Man wrote:
Interesting, I can't get ANY news media to respond to my query. Are they waiting for the sensationalism to hit? Amazing how they know how to time this.
They said it would still be a few weeks, dumass! You try running toxicology tests on tissue that's been steeped in chlorinated water, and see how long it takes you.
The limited number of people in the forensic dept have more important things to do than make sure you get a dead black drug abusing ex-con's toxicology report on time. Find something better to do with yourself.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Soupy wrote:
<quoted text>
They said it would still be a few weeks, dumass! You try running toxicology tests on tissue that's been steeped in chlorinated water, and see how long it takes you.
The limited number of people in the forensic dept have more important things to do than make sure you get a dead black drug abusing ex-con's toxicology report on time. Find something better to do with yourself.
Oh how rude! Yea right, you know so much.'Limited number of people in the forensic dept', who's the dumb ass who has you believing that?
soupy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how rude! Yea right, you know so much.'Limited number of people in the forensic dept', who's the dumb ass who has you believing that?
Read the papers, dumass. Bodies are piling up all over the state. Same number of blacks killing each other, less forensic lab employees to process them. Dead negroes don't dissect themselves. It's not only the guys who do the cutting and tissue sampling, it's the wonks who have to process the tissues under the microscope and apply more chemical tests. All state agencies are cutting back employees. The civil and criminal courts are backing up like nobody's business.
And again, try to figure out what a drug addict died of after his tissues has been impregnated with chlorinated water. The chorine reacts with everything. If you don't believe me, stick a pair of your used underwear in a bucket of clorox for a half hour, and then try to find your skid marks. What do you mean, no skidmarks?! Must be a COVERUP!! Use your brain, chumpy!
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

soupy wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the papers, dumass. Bodies are piling up all over the state. Same number of blacks killing each other, less forensic lab employees to process them. Dead negroes don't dissect themselves. It's not only the guys who do the cutting and tissue sampling, it's the wonks who have to process the tissues under the microscope and apply more chemical tests. All state agencies are cutting back employees. The civil and criminal courts are backing up like nobody's business.
And again, try to figure out what a drug addict died of after his tissues has been impregnated with chlorinated water. The chorine reacts with everything. If you don't believe me, stick a pair of your used underwear in a bucket of clorox for a half hour, and then try to find your skid marks. What do you mean, no skidmarks?! Must be a COVERUP!! Use your brain, chumpy!
Obviously you know something we don't.
Realist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Mad Man: What difference does it make if he died of drugs, alcohol, depression, or even if his girlfriend drowned him? We all knew he was a troubled soul and a loser long before this happened. How does the cause of death change anything?
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Realist wrote:
Mad Man: What difference does it make if he died of drugs, alcohol, depression, or even if his girlfriend drowned him? We all knew he was a troubled soul and a loser long before this happened. How does the cause of death change anything?
I just want to hear how the news media is going to present this information. Sensationalism sells and I am sure they want to present Rodney in a good light for the public. Will they?
Obviously the truth is being delayed for a 'reason'.
Jackson

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

To answer the topix question: In the trash
bizarre

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
To answer the topix question: In the trash
His girlfriend "discovered" him motionless in the pool. She didn't fish him out. She called 911, and waited for an ambulance to arrive, while he just floated there.
If you found your girlfriend floating in her pool, would you just call 911, and wait next to the pool for the ambulance drivers, while she just floated there in front of you?
I'd be looking all up and down her sh*t. Especially if he had life insurance.
Jackson

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

bizarre wrote:
<quoted text>
His girlfriend "discovered" him motionless in the pool. She didn't fish him out. She called 911, and waited for an ambulance to arrive, while he just floated there.
If you found your girlfriend floating in her pool, would you just call 911, and wait next to the pool for the ambulance drivers, while she just floated there in front of you?
I'd be looking all up and down her sh*t. Especially if he had life insurance.
First of all LMAO ... second of all she figured if she was the last to touch him she may be blamed and third Rodney would spend any money on life insurance, He most likely told her he did so she would stay with him ... but it back fired on him oh well ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lakewood News Video

•••
•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE