stabbing of family in Lakewood
For Yo

AOL

#24 May 31, 2007
lucyandricky wrote:
I see that noone has blogged in here for a while. Can someone PLEASE tell me what is going on with the phsycopath that did this? I want to hear some good news, like maybe they're giving her the death penalty. Also, can anyone tell me how Sammy and Megan are doing? I am always thinking about them. I would really appreciate it if someone could post this info. for me. Thank you so kindly.
Megan is still afraid to be alone and is doing the best she can to deal with her mother's death. Sammi is still trying to cope with what happened. They are both living one day at a time. The monster is still going to court and having the trial postponed month by month. I am sure everyone will be able to put this behind them as soon as she has been tried and the case is behind us.
GIRL FROM WEST TORRANCE

San Francisco, CA

#25 Jun 13, 2007
I HAVE KNOWN GIA SINCE 10TH GRADE, BEFORE HER JUNIOR YEAR SHE WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERNT PERSON. SHE LOOKED DIFFERNT AS WELL. ALL OF SUDDEN GIA'S APPEARANCE WAS IMPORTANT TO HER. I ALSO STARTED WORKING WITH GIA SO EVEN AFTER HIGHSCHOOL I WOULD SEE GIA EVERYDAY AT WORK. SHE WAS SO MIXED UP.SHE BECAME A PARTY GIRL, SHE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL, SHE TRIED TO GET HER LIFE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BUT HER SO CALLED PARTY FRIENDS(CRACKHEAD FRIENDS) DRUGGED HER DOWN.IT HAD BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I HAD SEEN HER AND WAS ONLY TO ABLE TO HEAR FROM HER THROUGH MYSPACE. I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE SHE TORTURED AND I FEEL SORRY FOR GIA. IF SHE ONLY HAD THE STRENGTH TO STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUGS SHE AND THE PERSON SHE KILLED WOULD BE HERE!BUT SHE DIDN'T AND FOR THAT REASON I THINK GIA NEEDS TO STAY IN PRISON BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE SHE WILL BE SAFE FROM HERSELF. SHE TRIED TO MAKE IT ON HER OWN, AND SHE FAILED,AT ONE TIME SHE TRIED TO FOCUS ON GOD. MAYBE IN PRISON SHE WILL BECOME CLOSER TO GOD AND IN TOUCH WITH HERSELF AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS. I'M SORRY GIA, I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I HOPE YOU MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOUR LIFE BRINGS.
For Yo

AOL

#26 Jun 16, 2007
Yolanda
Itís been a year since youíve been gone. Not a day goes by that I donít think about you. Sometimes I miss you so much I canít breathe. I think about all the things I would have said to you if Iíd known you would be taken. And I pray that you know them anyway.
You were the most reliable. I always knew I could count on you. Sometimes youíd get mad, but you were always there. And I always knew you could take care of yourself. You were always self reliant, even as a little girl. I never told you how much I admired you for that.
We wouldnít have been living at that house if I hadnít insisted. I should have let you sell it when you wanted to. You would still be here now if I had.
I wish that animal had come to my room first and maybe the rest of you could have been spared. I am so sorry that I wasnít there for you when you needed me.
I love you and I miss you always.
Who Cares

United States

#27 Jun 16, 2007
GIRL FROM WEST TORRANCE wrote:
I HAVE KNOWN GIA SINCE 10TH GRADE, BEFORE HER JUNIOR YEAR SHE WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERNT PERSON. SHE LOOKED DIFFERNT AS WELL. ALL OF SUDDEN GIA'S APPEARANCE WAS IMPORTANT TO HER. I ALSO STARTED WORKING WITH GIA SO EVEN AFTER HIGHSCHOOL I WOULD SEE GIA EVERYDAY AT WORK. SHE WAS SO MIXED UP.SHE BECAME A PARTY GIRL, SHE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL, SHE TRIED TO GET HER LIFE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BUT HER SO CALLED PARTY FRIENDS(CRACKHEAD FRIENDS) DRUGGED HER DOWN.IT HAD BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I HAD SEEN HER AND WAS ONLY TO ABLE TO HEAR FROM HER THROUGH MYSPACE. I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE SHE TORTURED AND I FEEL SORRY FOR GIA. IF SHE ONLY HAD THE STRENGTH TO STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUGS SHE AND THE PERSON SHE KILLED WOULD BE HERE!BUT SHE DIDN'T AND FOR THAT REASON I THINK GIA NEEDS TO STAY IN PRISON BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE SHE WILL BE SAFE FROM HERSELF. SHE TRIED TO MAKE IT ON HER OWN, AND SHE FAILED,AT ONE TIME SHE TRIED TO FOCUS ON GOD. MAYBE IN PRISON SHE WILL BECOME CLOSER TO GOD AND IN TOUCH WITH HERSELF AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS. I'M SORRY GIA, I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I HOPE YOU MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOUR LIFE BRINGS.
Wahhhhh
Who Cares

United States

#28 Jun 16, 2007
For Yo wrote:
Yolanda
Itís been a year since youíve been gone. Not a day goes by that I donít think about you. Sometimes I miss you so much I canít breathe. I think about all the things I would have said to you if Iíd known you would be taken. And I pray that you know them anyway.
You were the most reliable. I always knew I could count on you. Sometimes youíd get mad, but you were always there. And I always knew you could take care of yourself. You were always self reliant, even as a little girl. I never told you how much I admired you for that.
We wouldnít have been living at that house if I hadnít insisted. I should have let you sell it when you wanted to. You would still be here now if I had.
I wish that animal had come to my room first and maybe the rest of you could have been spared. I am so sorry that I wasnít there for you when you needed me.
I miss her too.
lucyandricky

United States

#29 Jun 19, 2007
For Yo wrote:
Yolanda
Me too. God bless you Sammi & Megan. You are 2 of the strongest people I have ever known in my life. I obviously don't get to see you guys anymore but I am always praying for you guys and thinking of you. And to Yo, you are an angel for so many now. I know you can hear what everyone says to you and someday, we will see you again. Love always.
curious

Whittier, CA

#31 Jun 20, 2007
does anyone know a link to the story? I am trying to find it on the internet, and can't seem to find anything on it.

What is Gia's last name?
a good friend

Mount Vernon, WA

#32 Jun 20, 2007
someone who cares wrote:
Amy,
I know you and Meg were close, I will try to email her to call you but as for specifics I will not comment as I want that miserable bitch to be locked up forever. Everyone has their good and bad days and some of us have more bad than good including megan she could use a friendly voice. The next court case is March 5 I believe, You can go to WWW.lasd.org and inmate information and put in the last name and first name and it tells you all upcoming court dates. Megan has changes numbers a couple of times so I will do my best to get her in contact with you. Thanks for the prayers for her and the family
How is Megan doing? I can't belive it has been a year already....

I think about her all of the time and hope that she can find some peace in knowing how many people care about her.

When you talk to her can you please pass on my love and concern.

Thank you.

Amy
a good friend

Mount Vernon, WA

#33 Jun 20, 2007
For Yo wrote:
Yolanda
I miss her too....I miss all of you and pray for you all of the time.
LisaV

Inglewood, CA

#34 Jun 20, 2007
Virginia Ann Krall wrote:
She is not a whackjob. Here family just never care on what she did in life and never guided here in the right direction in life. She started hanging around the wrong type of people. Drugs do crazy things to you. I am sure she is very sorry for what she did. I hope she pleads insanity and gets out in 5-10 years.
She is a WHACKJOB
For Yo

AOL

#35 Jun 20, 2007
a good friend wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Megan doing? I can't belive it has been a year already....
I think about her all of the time and hope that she can find some peace in knowing how many people care about her.
When you talk to her can you please pass on my love and concern.
Thank you.
Amy
Megan is having a hard time dealing with things right now. The anniversary of that day was horrible. She was doind a little better, but this month is really tough on her, on Sammi and on all of us.
Jeanie
a good friend

Mount Vernon, WA

#36 Jun 21, 2007
Hi Jeanie

I can't even begin to imagine what you all have been through. I only pray that each new day brings some hope of a normal life to return again.

I wish I was closer so I could be there more for Megan and all of you. It is really hard to even contact her with such distance between us. I am hoping to come down soon and maybe if she is feeling up to it we can see eachother then.

Hugs to all of you.

Amy
Who Cares

United States

#37 Jun 21, 2007
She is not a whackjob. Here family just never care on what she did in life and never guided here in the right direction in life. She started hanging around the wrong type of people. Drugs do crazy things to you. I am sure she is very sorry for what she did. I hope she pleads insanity and gets out in 5-10 years.
Why are you using Virginia Ann Krall's name?
Who Cares

United States

#38 Jun 21, 2007
curious wrote:
does anyone know a link to the story? I am trying to find it on the internet, and can't seem to find anything on it.
What is Gia's last name?
Her full name is Virginia Ann Krall. You can google her name for information.
For Yo

AOL

#42 Jun 28, 2007
Amy
Megan needs to be in contact with all of her friends right now even if she says she doesn't. I know she is miserable this month. It has been a horrible month for all of us, but especially for Megan.
Jeanie
For Yo

AOL

#43 Jul 4, 2007
You know, sometimes families get into arguments and say things they don't mean. I thought I had learned never to do that when Yo was taken the way she was. I had said things to her over the months prior to her death that I would love to take back, but I can't. You get so wrapped up in the everyday problems you don't sit back and wonder if you'll ever be able to undo the hurts. I know she knew I loved her, but I never said it to her. While you still have your family, you need to let them know how much you care for them and let the petty grievances go. If you don't, you may never have the chance again.
a good friend

Harrisonburg, VA

#44 Jul 10, 2007
For Yo wrote:
Amy
Megan needs to be in contact with all of her friends right now even if she says she doesn't. I know she is miserable this month. It has been a horrible month for all of us, but especially for Megan.
Jeanie
Hi Jeanie:

I have called Megan a few times, but I heard that her number has changed again. Can you email me and then I will give you my number to give to her???

I would love to talk to her and just tell her that I have been thinking about her and miss her a lot.

Here is my email:
aarnold[email protected]

Email me anytime.

I hope to hear from you soon. Even though I won't be at court supporting everyone tomorrow, you are all in my thoughts tomorrow and always.

Amy
kill virginia ann krall

Las Vegas, NV

#45 Jul 12, 2007
please insane. How could someone who was ok before any of this plead insane? just ridiculous. how on earth could they let her do that? Im sure they just kept taking her to doctor after doctor until one of them said ok she is insane. I am sure the jury will see right through that and sentence her correctly.
For Yo

AOL

#46 Jul 13, 2007
We knew she would have to try to plead insanity, but now that it happened it is still a shock. After what she did to our family I thought maybe she would finally do the right thing and plead guilty, but I guess that's not to be. I don't know how she lives with herself. She has no viable excuse for what she did. The world would be a better place without her, safer anyway.

We just have to pray that a jury sees through this feeble attempt to allow her to get away with a cold blooded murder. Hopefully, they see the only victim in this thing was Yolanda.
is-scam

Cerritos, CA

#47 Jul 15, 2007
She made the choice to hang out with the wrong type of people and made the choice to give her mind over to drugs.

If she is truly sorry, perhaps she can devote to life to mandatory community service explaining to others the horrors of drugs and of committing murder.

She is still on the hook to explain her actions to God when she dies regardless of what the justice system does.

If it were possible, I would seek civil damages against whoever sold her the drugs and so on up the chain up to the drug lords here and overseas and strip their net worth. Once we find someone selling drugs, it shouldn't be by incident, but we force them to open up their books and records and charge them for each and every violation. There should be absolutely no economic incentive for selling these satanic substances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min LMAOphartss 34,199
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min Mexico 21,181
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Reality Cheque 9,729
News Eureka Police arrest two in Union Street bust (Jun '10) 4 hr HatezGamez 25
people in military bases in France in the sixties (Mar '07) 6 hr TheSageh 3,686
Maywood public schools are garbage 23 hr District 5 LAUSD ... 1
News Dispute triggered Whittier shooting (Feb '09) Wed Tayy 50

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages