Apple Valley woman injured in hit-and...

Apple Valley woman injured in hit-and-run dies shortly after be...

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Apple Valley woman injured in hit-and-run dies shortly after be.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Joan LeVasseur was taken off life support early Friday. The Apple Valley woman critically injured a week ago in a hit-and-run accident has died, her family said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

vvv

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2009
come forward you coward
TruthSpeaker

Rosemount, MN

#2 Mar 14, 2009
They have this POS car. They arent talking and already have an attorney. These people are worthless human beings. Why is the paper not publishing there names!!!!!!!!!!
attn_required

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 14, 2009
My heart(and yes I do have one!) goes out to this family, that coward will pay sooner or later. Just keep in mind that everything in life catches up to us.

Since: Apr 08

Currently in MN. Orig. from NJ

#4 Mar 14, 2009
TruthSpeaker wrote:
They have this POS car. They arent talking and already have an attorney. These people are worthless human beings. Why is the paper not publishing there names!!!!!!!!!!
The names were published on another post.
His is Eric Hunt. I can't remember her name.
She has a previous conviction for DUI/DWI.
He has previous driving after suspension & speeding charges.
I believe both were under revocation at the time of the accident.

“We're All In This Together.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2009
How sad. If the person that hit her had a conscience, heart or a soul, they would come forward.

#6 Mar 14, 2009
Rylyn A wrote:
<quoted text>
The names were published on another post.
His is Eric Hunt. I can't remember her name.
Laura Hunt is the womans name.

#7 Mar 14, 2009
Kate

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2009
Their names are Eric and Laura Hunter of Rosemount. If you look on the Dakota County website and do a property search for 16225 Glengary court, the property taxes register to them. Then Google "Minnesota Arrest Records" and you can look at their arrest history. His license was revoked last year for several moving violations and hers was suspended for a DWI. Neither should have been driving.

Since: Dec 08

Eagan, MN

#9 Mar 15, 2009
Unfortunately for us a witch hunt won't bring this poor woman back to us or her family. I do agree with my WHOLE HEART that these people should have never been in their vehicle or any vehicle and they should have done the right thing from the start. I hope they get the maximum sentence for this horrendous crime!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ilovekickboxing, Savage MN Jan '17 Ashley_R 1
News Rosemount Cody Casey Stabbing / Family told to ... (Mar '08) Jan '17 Codyscousin 78
News Fired nurses accuse Fairview Southdale Hospital... (Jul '08) Dec '16 Linda 106
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Dec '16 Merican BEYOTCH 61
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Savage Dec '16 kbasa1618 5
News Storm blows Rosemount Dairy Queen robbery loot ... (Sep '10) Nov '16 hahahahaha 8
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 21

Lakeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeville Mortgages