Albany Guy

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Ok so my son says i sexually abused him and i havent seen him in a year the states involved and i probally gonna be arrested. But they want me to take a psychosexual evaluation and the way i see it if i dont take it i will be innocent and even though i will not see my son it will keep me from going to jail cause once it goes to court and the state presents the evidemce then i ll go to jail . Would you think since i refused the psychosexual they ll court order it or will the state serve the warrant and arrest me i mean this is confidential what should i do
Right there with u

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I am in an almost identical situation as u. My son too says i have sexually abused him and i havent seen him in a year and a half. Cps is involed and have deecided to find the FALSE allegations my son made FOUNDED believing his story regardless of the fact that i have taken and passed a polygraph test with flying colors, and have been cleared by the district attorney criminally having no further criminal action taken against me. But now that i am trying to become involved in my sons life again whether it be through letters, phone calls or visitation. Cps however is now requiring me to take a psychosexual evaluation before allowing me contact with my son. I feel as though this is unnecessary being though i am innocent and not a sex offender...which is what the evaluation was created for anyway, people who have admitted guilt. I will never admit guilt to something i am not guilty of no matter what!!! I am torn though, do i just take the eval. cuz i know i will prove to be a low risk for offending, or do i refuse the test because it isnt needed being as though i have already proven my innocence through passing a polygraph test and having the district attorney close the criminal case??? I dont know the right answer.....
I say

Bountiful, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I say take the test if you have nothing to hide I know someone going through the same thing and the fu**ing piece of shit did touch his son I know he did I feel it in my bones TC has priors on doing this to his cousins he cannot see his son LR right now because he refuses a psychosocial eval for his ex KR to be able to see his son LR I know ifnhe takss it he will fail I think TC should take the test then have his d*ck cut off and shoved down his throat!!!!! Piece of shat mutha f er!! I wish killing people like that was legal he would be strung up my tree right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakeview Discussions

Search the Lakeview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Marisa Nicole Birky Jul 21 Mmmmhmm 2
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
Kmart will close Albany store in September, cut... Jun '14 cant say 1
Lakeview traffic stop nets 41 pounds of pot, 1 ... (Sep '09) Jun '14 Pcgum 7
Drug bust after driver makes Oregon State Polic... (Mar '11) Jun '14 thanks for the tip 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, OR (Jan '12) May '14 6theagle 36
New Linn arrests and mugshots Apr '14 Here 2
•••

Fire Warning for Lake County was issued at July 23 at 9:52AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lakeview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••