Big Sandy, TN

#1 Jan 24, 2013
need help have tryed everthing nobody is listening what do i do?

Big Sandy, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
my grandson being sexualy molested by his father and i have called cps and the polce how can i get someone to listen to my grandson or myself

Big Sandy, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2013
my grandson now lives in morley michigan
Concerned parent

Leslie, MI

#4 Mar 6, 2013
If local law enforcement isn't taking you seriously try the state police. Keep talking to cps, and dhs. As a last resort call the Steve Wilkos show, they can be helpful without even going on the show.

Nashville, MI

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Has the grandson been removed from the abusive family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2bdr house (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sue 1
Wheatland Music Tickets for sale? (Aug '16) Aug '16 kismetjp 1
very concerned parent (Jan '16) Jan '16 CONCERNED PARENT 1
Eric Cotter (Nov '14) Nov '14 Taken advantage of 1
News One dead, another injured, in Montcalm Co. shoo... (Jun '08) Sep '14 shutthefuckup 676
News Construction Leaves One Lane Open On US-131 (May '12) May '12 jhsupport 1
News UPDATE: Missing Montcalm Co. Amish girl recover... (Mar '08) Dec '11 Mike 96

Lakeview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeview Mortgages