15yr old sleeping in same bed with 13...

15yr old sleeping in same bed with 13yr old gf?

Posted in the Lakesite Forum

concerned

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Do you think it is okay for a mother to allow her 15year old son have his 13 year old girlfriend sleep over in the same bed every night with her 4 year old daughter and 8 year old son there along with children also 4 and 8 spending the night and the parents of those children find out by accident whe. the 8 year olds say it on accident and ask why they sleep together in the same bed bc they arent adults yet. Isnt there some law against what this mother is doing I mean its bad enough she kicks her husband out long enough to move her bf in the next day until the bf couldnt afford to pay her bills then she kicks him out and moves the husband in while having sex with a 70 yr for 1000 bucks and brags about it in front of her kids but isnt there a law against letting minors sleep together in the same bed with small children around this mother needs to have her head examined and she calls herself a good nurse and mother she is neither of those things!
fatherof1

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Jul 4, 2013
I am a father myself and I would never let it happen both parents need to be in trouble for allowing this to happen. Sounds like some parents would rather have cool parent reputation than loving the child and teaching them morals and values. I do believe if this is being condoned with younger children in the home charges can be pressed and someone will have to step in or the state will. Hope that helps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakesite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvest Grocery Hixson "All Natural Liquor Store" (Feb '16) Wed Bobby 13
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) Wed Listening 997
chattanooga weather men Jan 16 frosty 1
estills (Apr '14) Jan 12 Where 6
Autumn Brook Apartments Jan 11 Karma 1
News Chattanooga Village Should Be Development Of Ga... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Here2Opine 1
News The growth dilemma (Dec '11) Dec '11 Concerned citizens 1

Lakesite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakesite Mortgages