2 Teenagers Stabbed In El Cajon

Full story: Cbs2.com

Two teenage boys were stabbed Saturday in El Cajon, but their injuries were not life-threatening, a police lieutenant said.The 14-year-old and 15-year-old boys told police they were at Johnson and Washington ...

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonomiss

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Didnt dukes snitch on drowsy..?
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

ecls wrote:
Lames ducks aint nothing that fool lil silent hit the homies up saying he was from dukes in all that thinking no lne banged but as soon as ghe lil homies said they were from ec ls punk a$$Jose said hes cool ne dont want no problems lol that he knew big termite and all that lame ass foo ran and left his car at the gas station bam bam straight direspected his own hood when a homie hit him up at the grand saying he dont bang and he wants to keep it cool come on now you lames really think your something specially smiley fools a chump just like bandit another lame that always runs away that fat fool with glasses he straight out said fu#k dukes you busters know whats up ec locos
wheres my boy bobby L., or andy M. I know where john B. is, oh shit! Good job putting it down for the big E C !
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Anonomiss wrote:
Didnt dukes snitch on drowsy..?
What? The whole click talked! Come on. The minute someone rats, thats the last minute their in the neighborhood! So if so and so talked, they no longer can or will call themselves an El Cajon Duke !
East county

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Ducks are lame ec is pretty quite Chino and cartoon are the main fools from lokos running the show
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

It's funny how cats are downsizing from claiming a whole town, to just one half of a block! Never understood how things got out of control so fast. You think that the Dukes @ Lokos could hold off any other click starting up in the E C , but to much fighting between the 2 ,and all these little gangs start up in the shadows! Now every other apartments have a gang!
East county

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

E C lil Wolfie wrote:
It's funny how cats are downsizing from claiming a whole town, to just one half of a block! Never understood how things got out of control so fast. You think that the Dukes @ Lokos could hold off any other click starting up in the E C , but to much fighting between the 2 ,and all these little gangs start up in the shadows! Now every other apartments have a gang!
its not how it used to be theres no more respect the whole thing is washed out now to many snitches to even do anything fools wanna get crazy but when shit gets to hard for them they cant handle it and that goes for this youngster generation that is out right now
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

East county wrote:
<quoted text> its not how it used to be theres no more respect the whole thing is washed out now to many snitches to even do anything fools wanna get crazy but when shit gets to hard for them they cant handle it and that goes for this youngster generation that is out right now
Thats the Truth! You'r thinking is dead on. Sounds like we are cut from the same cloth homie. Thats why this world is turning to crap! Respect
East county

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

E C lil Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text> Thats the Truth! You'r thinking is dead on. Sounds like we are cut from the same cloth homie. Thats why this world is turning to crap! Respect
yup plus the ec piqs be on it now and they even be puuting false info just to lock up fools for no reason
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

East county wrote:
<quoted text> yup plus the ec piqs be on it now and they even be puuting false info just to lock up fools for no reason
My lawyer fees last year will tell you that even when you go to work every day and keep your nose clean, the poLICE still try to get an E C boy! Thank God I have a job to pay to keep me free when needed. Guilty until proven innocent!
Anonomiss

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

lil wolfies a whiteboy from lksd that claims ec and gets punked by everyone in ec even the bumb that made his shoes out of ducktape!(only ec locals would know who that is)
E C lil Wolfie

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Anonomiss wrote:
lil wolfies a whiteboy from lksd that claims ec and gets punked by everyone in ec even the bumb that made his shoes out of ducktape!(only ec locals would know who that is)
First off you spelled bum wrong lame. Plus that bum has more heart than you. Second keep yourself anonomiss and hidden. Third, don't write checks your body can't cash!%#
lmao 5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Fkk no no dukes are rats all the youngster from mokos snatched on Lil drowsy Chino is a lame that fux under age girls dukes are still running the show lokos are died out PC up cartoon gets smashed by youngsters from dukes haha mokos acting hard online
FREE DROWSY

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Banging is so gay now lolol its all about making that Fedi yaddidamean?!
dont trip

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

HL all day wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OH MAN YOUR HOMIES GONE DOG HES IN THE THA DIRT WHERE HE BELONGS ESE
Just like ur homie tarsis shit is even ese live by the gun die by the gun be smart i no te burles ese cuz u never know u might be the next one
vTSMX3

El Cajon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

EL CAJON VARRIO TOWNSMEN CRAZY GANG 187 ON ORCHATAS & MOCOS FREE THIEF1
CHUCO BOY

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

trash men ,,hahahahhaahahaha all u patos i basureros aint shit...
SNEAKY

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

payasa wrote:
thats right we heard so and so just got out from that crazy duke gang
DONT I KNOW YOU?????
vTSMX3

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Chuca your a drop out and a hood hopping tagger varrio el cajon townsmen rifaaa
OPHS13

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

And here we go
Wacther

La Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mocos are tweakers and the youngsters on 1050 are snicthes , orchatas are lame they all live in clantee recruiting white boys at prospect middle school and west hills high... vergas are locked up or dont kicc it nomore and ducks well those foos dont stay in the city and hoodlames are green lighted perika is a drop out pc'd up in county and trashmen idk they only got like 4 youngsters puttin it down but they all get beat up ...outlaws are dead ..kutthroats are wierdos they always get beat up and think there pimps but there just bums all the taggers in ec are lame there not real writters there just wanna be bangers i can go on forever about wat goes down in the city

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakeside Discussions

Search the Lakeside Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 min Cali Girl 2014 199,107
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 54 min Science is Fake 7,325
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr jef helms 15,674
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Apr 19 Drafty 4,559
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Apr 15 El Kabrone 427
In need of subs Apr 15 805Eddy 1
xanax bars (Aug '13) Apr 14 kberry 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lakeside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lakeside People Search