The other side of Russ Perdock is unappreciated

Nov 22, 2008 Read more: Lake County Record-Bee 85
I am completely frustrated with people like this who claim to be "following the Dinius case the entire time" and then have the facts completely mixed up. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Nuff Said

AOL

#82 Dec 9, 2008
Gary wrote:
There were 77 messages before me full of hyperbole, name calling, attack on personal character and overall sophomoric commentary. That was precisely my point. And I stand by it. By the way...this just in: Russ and Tami once strangled a puppy! Even worse, it's been rumored that Tami once DRANK OUT OF THE MILK CARTON and put it back in the fridge. Oh, the humanity. Oops, there I go with more hyperbole.
Although you may be highly doubtful about the likelihood that every other house on my street is occupied by sex offenders, dope fiends and the like, you'd be optimistically mistaken. The LCSO is a regular presence. I can throw a rock in any direction and hit someone who's mug has graced the pages of the LCSO's website arrests log. By the way, kudos to them; I find it both a valuable public service and highly entertaining! So if Russ Perdock doesn't have the sunny disposition of the Avon lady when he knocks on your door, why don't you step into his shoes for a few days and then we can assess your brilliant approach to that job. Let's watch as you extract "fair, unbiased reporting without forming an opinion" from a guy with meth scabs all over his face who just ripped off your storage unit.
You sound a lot like a lawyer. You are taking my comments out of context. When I state that officers are paid to protect my "interests" I obviously refer to my interests as a member of the community, not my personal interests.
My Goodness Gary You gotta be My neighbor...My road is just as you described they are either coming out or going in or waiting for their trial. I know you tell the truth and I can co0sign your thoughts on the matter. IT IS WHAT IT IS and justice will be served these folks want private parts on the platter...yet they fail to realize Russ is a human and is not going along his merry way with no thought of the tradgey of that faitful day on the water....Lets all let nature take it course and like it or not the decisions will come.
Case621

Clearlake, CA

#83 Dec 12, 2008
I once heard gary slept with a guy for money ?
Oh, the humanity.
Nice try... get real
Crime /
Nuff Said

AOL

#84 Dec 13, 2008
Case621 wrote:
I once heard gary slept with a guy for money ?
Oh, the humanity.
Nice try... get real
Crime /
you mentality fits in with the others that is how they all received their NEWS FLASHES...they HEARD or THEY READ...surprises me to even think you can read or hear THE TRUTH
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

#85 Jul 26, 2012
Gary wrote:
Tami is just doing what any of you hipocrates would do in her situation....coming to the defense of someone she cares about. All of you mud-slingers who have dredged up completely unrelated aspects of her personal life are nothing more than little high-school drama queens. By the way, I don't even have an opinion of the case, I'm just compelled to comment because I can't believe the maturity level here. I'm all for intelligent dialog regardless of which side of the fence it falls. But personal attacks on Tami just make you look like an ass. Same with Russ. You have an opinion about the case? Great. But to attack his personality? He's "arrogant?" This is your bone of contention? That's laughable and really reveals your level of intelect. Law enforcement officers don't get paid to be your pal, they get paid to protect your interests and your safety. So if you're here crying because you've dealt with him as an officer and he didn't make animal balloons for you or tell you a "knock knock" joke, put on your Pampers. Everyone likes to cry about how cops are arrogant...until you need one on your side. Much of Lake County is a human wasteland. I can't even let my kids play on the street because every third house is listed on Meagan's law or occupied by dope fiends. How he conducts himself on the job is not necessarily indicitive of him as a man. Again, I'm not here defending anyone. I don't pretend to know enough about the case to even comment. I just wanted to shine the spotlight on some of you cowardly turds who find pleasure in poking someone with a stick when you don't know these people.
Oh we know these people and we know you as well Gary.
Killer On Board
Lake county good old boys and Girls let Russ Perdock represent the county on fire protection board.
http://www.record-bee.com/ci_21160848/board-t...
Ethics

United States

#87 Aug 26, 2012
What's this very telling obsession with attacks using the words... big girl panties and pampers?
Any psychiatrist would have a clear description of the psychology & character that does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Lakeporta s successful clothing stores 16 hr the Fear tator 8
Hobergs Truth (Sep '13) Apr 15 hockeydad 7
News Coming soon: Campovida (May '10) Apr 14 the Fear tator 19
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Apr 7 Big Chuck 1,208
Konocti Harbor Inn purchased (Dec '09) Apr 6 cl welfare trash 87
Poll Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Apr 6 cl welfare trash 32
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... (Mar '14) Apr 5 Paul Garretti 15
More from around the web

Lakeport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]