Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Dan

Roseville, CA

#144764 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
http://www.psychologytoday.com /blog/the-human-beast/200906/d o-parents-favor-natural-childr en-over-adopted-ones
"According to Gibson, the likely reason that parents invested more in the adopted children was that they needed more help - possibly for genetic reasons. Adopted children did worse in school, had more problems with alcohol and drug addiction, had more arrests, and were more likely to receive welfare.
Evidently, parents invest more in adopted children not because they favor them but because they need more help."
Hardly a reason to celebrate adoption, is it.
Every culture knows that blood is thicker than water.
Always has been, always will be.
Now Jonah, tell me why a gay couple would DELIBERATELY birth a child apart from one gender and one parent?
Don't know much about studies do you.

Did yuo know you can gtake selective sampling from various studies and present it as "proof" Godzilla is real?

Add to that WTF do you think we should do with all the little kiddies who traded their own children in for meth? The kids who were used as punching bags because daddy dearest is unemployable after downing 3 bottles of whisky a day?

You know...orphans and foster kids. They really do exist. Really.

Think we should load them onto cargo planes and drop them off ni the Amazon with Boy Scout kits with little knives, matches and a tent with a good luck and a wave???

You're a moron.

You're crazy. What input could you possibly have on society that would be worth an ounce of hens piss you loser. You don't even know YOURSELF let alone can gauge on others.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#144765 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny boy,
A accurate diagnosis is essential for help. I am suggesting that asking the one who knows you best (your wife) is a baby step process to professionals.
The fact that you are AFRAID to ask your WIFE is clear evidence of denial. If you are POSITIVE you don't need a letter, why not???
At this point, you are losing ALL the credibility you have have on here with this fear. Think of what a loss that is...
Smile.
<quoted text>
You are such a sissy!!!
Why are you afraid to ask your wife???
Have you already asked her? Come on, tell us what she said. I promise not to laugh, trust me.
Smile.
Alright.

What do I need a letter for.

What should it state. Let me see yours as a guide...LOL!!!

You make no sense you crazy critter. Who in the F#@K needs as "letter" except for your goofed up ass...LOL!!!!!

I've never argued with a crazy before but let me tell you...it's an experience.

Please kind sir....exactly what am I in denial of?

This I gotta know...I don't WANT TO BE IN DENIAL!!!!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#144766 Jun 7, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the impression that sometimes its ok to discuss other people's sex or to have opinions about it. Quite frankly its a sickness you fundies are obsessed with.
We end up talking about it because of your obsession. But honestly, no, it's not really ever okay to talk about because its none of your f*cking business you busy bodied old coot.
<quoted text>
And you "bet" this based upon what information KiMare? What's that? You based it on your own personal prejudices and hopes? Yes, we know. Yet again, a fundie pretending they have insight into other people's emotional states. Tired bullshyt never gets old.
<quoted text>
The difference is noted, and the complete lack of any sort of relevance concerning the difference is also noted. See how that works jackass? Let us know when the production of mutual fruit is a requirement, won't you dear? LOL!! Until that time, your repeated harping on it just shows everyone how desperate you are for any type of reason to validate your existing prejudices.
Hey, btw, how you coming along on producing some research that confirms your claim that adoptive fathers are more dangerous than non-adoptive fathers, and that they work less then non-adoptive fathers? Remember these "evolutionary facts" you spewed out? We're still waiting for you to present some credible information to back those claims. Will you be presenting that anytime soon?
Stand back everyone and watch the spinning begin!
Let's be honest Jonah. You aren't shy talking about sex, are you? Your problem is, when we get past "two committed people" regarding marriage, you and your partner are left behind.

Let's be clear. I WILL bring up sex when describing marriage. What is obscene and incredibly offensive is to even begin to equate the perversion of anal sex with intercourse.

But you know that, that is why you desperately want to change the subject.

Lets not play games. A couple that can never have kids doesn't feel bad about it? You know that's silly stupid to say otherwise, don't you?

Lets not twirl facts. No one needs to say children are a "requirement", they are a part of 96% of marriages. Who gives a gay couple the right to demand they not be considered? Especially since offspring are a part of 0%(ZERO) of gay couples, right?

Let's not deny reality. No one tops birth parents. Especially in the eyes of the child. Would you really say a adoptive parent equates to your parents?

Location hidden

#144767 Jun 7, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Given how much you bring it up and offer your opinions about it, we would beg to differ on that little lie.
<quoted text>
In which post did that occur? I haven't seen you utter anything remotely close to reality. Cite the post number please.
<quoted text>
And we have every right to demonstrate with specifics how illogical your statements are, to point out when you blatently lie, and to inform you that your belief that you have a right to offer (or even have) your opinion on other people's sexual activity is very creepy.
<quoted text>
Me and my husband most certainly ARE married. Not a damned thing you can do about it. You can daydream about the sex we have until the cows come home, and we will still be MARRIED the entire time. Legally married. Yup. Unless of course you would like to present some legal prescident that states that your interpretation of your Sky Santa Manual somehow supercedes the jurisdiction of the state of Connecticut. You up for that?
<quoted text>
Nope, sure isn't. You just WISH it were a flagrant fallacy. But it isn't. Chomp on it bitch.
<quoted text>
We've already disproven this. Please keep up, we can't keep going back for you slow people. Sex and consummation are not restricted to penis/vaginal intercourse. This is proven using the very source you cited.
<quoted text>
My marriage doesn't deny any cultural or religious history. Those histories remain in tact. But that is all they are. History. This country is not run or legislated based on historic tradition. Sucks that you think it is.
<quoted text>
Bullshyt.
Complete and utter bullshyt.
The "meaning" of the word marriage is a "union", a "ceremony" and an "institution". Those meanings aren't altered one bit based upon the gender make up of the couple entering into one. And the word doesn't magically become meaningless just because the gender make up is different.
But please, don't let facts get in the way. Please, keep posting. There is nothing more hilarious that watching you angrily flap around in your mire of deluded bullshyt!
You can post, and post, and post, and post, and you will NEVER be able to create a rational reason for your prejudices.
Jonah, you can say it over and over all you want. You can stamp your feet and scream "fundie". You can twirl the facts till everyone throws up.

You and your partner are the 'Gay Emperors' who EVERYONE knows are not married.

Location hidden

#144768 Jun 7, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Oh, stop it!!! My sides ache!!! YOU, talking about credibiliity!!!! OMGosh, just stop it, I can't stand it!!!! ROTLMFAO!!!!
The person who stated that adoptive fathers work less than non-adoptive fathers wishes to render an opinion about credibility!!!
The person who stated that adoptive fathers are more dangerous than non-adoptive fathers wishes to render an opinion about credibility!!!
The person who stated that sodomy isn't sexual activity wished to discuss credibility!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! !
Your side still aching?

Location hidden

#144769 Jun 7, 2012
Ghaleon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you still do not get it. Your opinion does not matter all you are saying is what you feel. Not what is right and what is wrong. what is wrong is for you to try and takes away someone rights. Whats is wrong is the way you are close minded. What is wrong is that you were droped on your head as a child. What is wrong is that you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
P.S
your so called 31 states mean jack amd here is why
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_2...
Oh I love the part in ever article EVER SINGLE 9th Judge did not want to hear the case. I mean really how does that make you feel.
Gosh, a lot of debate with someone who doesn't have a opinion, isn't there?

Smile.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144771 Jun 7, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right no...a bullshit expert.
No surprise there.
So heifers produce what if it's not bullshit as a by product of chewing up tons of hay a year dipshit?
Cowshit???
Welllll....
....since you're the expert what's the difference between bullshit and cowshit???
Smell???
Texture???
Viscosity???
Color???
Maybe you can taste the difference.
LOL!!!!
Get lost game player.
You think it's real funny that someone didn't know that penguins don't fly. I'd bet you didn't know that either.

I think it's real funny that you don't know the difference between cows and bulls. Or what a heifer is or even how to spell it.

So I suppose it's just a matter of a different sense of humor.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“well, really...”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#144772 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare,

Have you ever wondered what your position would be on this issue had the twin sister you absorbed been heterosexual? You sure dodged a bullet didn't you? Maybe you would have a better disposition...

Smile.

Location hidden

#144773 Jun 7, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright.
What do I need a letter for.
What should it state. Let me see yours as a guide...LOL!!!
You make no sense you crazy critter. Who in the F#@K needs as "letter" except for your goofed up ass...LOL!!!!!
I've never argued with a crazy before but let me tell you...it's an experience.
Please kind sir....exactly what am I in denial of?
This I gotta know...I don't WANT TO BE IN DENIAL!!!!!!!
You are such a silly boy, you fit right on here!

I'm not saying you need a letter, I'm wondering if your WIFE thinks you need a letter.

Apparently you are terrified about that question.

Hmmmmm.

Smile.

Location hidden

#144774 Jun 7, 2012
Denied divorce, some same-sex couples 'wed-locked'

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/07/living/same-sex...

Can't get a divorce if you've never been married...

Location hidden

#144775 Jun 7, 2012
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
KiMare,
Have you ever wondered what your position would be on this issue had the twin sister you absorbed been heterosexual? You sure dodged a bullet didn't you? Maybe you would have a better disposition...
Smile.
Explain that to the lesbian in me.

My, my, my disposition is fine. I, I, I am just am stuck on reality.

See, I'm always smiling.

Smile.

“well, really...”

Location hidden

#144776 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that to the lesbian in me.
My, my, my disposition is fine. I, I, I am just am stuck on reality.
See, I'm always smiling.
Smile.
I think it is a valid question, have you ever wondered? You explain this whole tale of woe to us about you being a lesbian trapped in a mans body because you absorbed your twin sister and have a tail or some such nonsense...I mean really, what if she was heterosexual and you were confused - would you have more compassion for others?

Your disposition is sorely lacking in compassion, which is something I think would be necessary for your line of work!

Smile.
Winston Smith

United States

#144777 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one reason to go to a therapist?
The hole you are digging deeper is in your head.
And where did I say there was but one reason to go to a therapist? I merely commented on the one reason for going that you cannot lay claim upon. It certainly isn't in the cards for you to help them. Speaking of digging holes, your reading and comprehension skills show more and more with each comment. More accurately, your lack of them.

Location hidden

#144778 Jun 7, 2012
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is a valid question, have you ever wondered? You explain this whole tale of woe to us about you being a lesbian trapped in a mans body because you absorbed your twin sister and have a tail or some such nonsense...I mean really, what if she was heterosexual and you were confused - would you have more compassion for others?
Your disposition is sorely lacking in compassion, which is something I think would be necessary for your line of work!
Smile.
Truth can never be separated from real compassion.

You expose yourself as a enabler in denial to try to do so. That would be fatal for me, me and me.

It is for you too, you just haven't experienced it yet.

Or, we can look at it this way; One of us is a doctor who gives a 'compassionate' diagnosis that doesn't hurt feelings. The other gives a 'harsh' diagnosis. Which prescription deals with the problem?

Location hidden

#144779 Jun 7, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did I say there was but one reason to go to a therapist? I merely commented on the one reason for going that you cannot lay claim upon. It certainly isn't in the cards for you to help them. Speaking of digging holes, your reading and comprehension skills show more and more with each comment. More accurately, your lack of them.
This from someone who thinks they know more about my relationships/work than I do?

Smile.

“well, really...”

Location hidden

#144780 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth can never be separated from real compassion.
You expose yourself as a enabler in denial to try to do so. That would be fatal for me, me and me.
It is for you too, you just haven't experienced it yet.
Or, we can look at it this way; One of us is a doctor who gives a 'compassionate' diagnosis that doesn't hurt feelings. The other gives a 'harsh' diagnosis. Which prescription deals with the problem?
There is a way to deliver what you call "truth" in a compassionate manner. You, most of the times come off as a prick!

You still have not answered my question...you just dance around it. Would you feel differently? Would you be more understanding of the struggle many of these people have?
A simple yes or no will do...

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#144781 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Denied divorce, some same-sex couples 'wed-locked'
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/07/living/same-sex...
Can't get a divorce if you've never been married...
And this is changing.....but it is why this whole patchwork of Marriage laws are not working correctly......I wonder if straights would like this if it was happening to them? I mean let's say that every state doesn't have to recognize ALL MARRIAGES......you move and the state you move to doesn't recognize your marriage anymore......now, you and your wife want a divorce, but you can't because your marriage is no longer recognized......it would just piss you off, wouldn't it? Oh and don't bother saying that will NEVER happen, because it could.......that would be poetic justice......lol!!!

Location hidden

#144782 Jun 7, 2012
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a way to deliver what you call "truth" in a compassionate manner. You, most of the times come off as a prick!
You still have not answered my question...you just dance around it. Would you feel differently? Would you be more understanding of the struggle many of these people have?
A simple yes or no will do...
Honestly, I enjoy being called a jackass by people in denial. They usually don't like having their denial disrupted, do they?

Honestly, I look for opportunities to 'spend' my compassion.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to ask me, me, me that question? You are at least three times less likely to be understanding than I am!

The question you need to ask yourself is why did you avoid my analogy?

Location hidden

#144783 Jun 7, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is changing.....but it is why this whole patchwork of Marriage laws are not working correctly......I wonder if straights would like this if it was happening to them? I mean let's say that every state doesn't have to recognize ALL MARRIAGES......you move and the state you move to doesn't recognize your marriage anymore......now, you and your wife want a divorce, but you can't because your marriage is no longer recognized......it would just piss you off, wouldn't it? Oh and don't bother saying that will NEVER happen, because it could.......that would be poetic justice......lol!!!
No it wouldn't, I have a real marriage.
Winston Smith

United States

#144784 Jun 7, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who thinks they know more about my relationships/work than I do?
Smile.
More idiocy on your part. I didn't say I know a thing about your relationships or your work. From your ramblings, however, it is quite evident that you're incapable of giving any form of counseling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Clearlake really that "ghetto?" (Oct '07) 25 min Future Lakeview R... 40
Clearlake.....is it a nice place to live (May '06) Jan 29 Checking it out 120
News Medical marijuana (May '10) Jan 29 Angelo Michael Po... 206
Review: AutoZone Jan 9 billiesamolesrer 2
News Forest Service likely to get more money to figh... Jan 9 billiesamolesrer 3
Fire fighters and environmentalists are wrong Dec '15 billiesamolesrer 3
News Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2015 Dec '15 Here Is One 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeport Mortgages