Ryan Williams Killed by Sheriffs, not...

Ryan Williams Killed by Sheriffs, not suicide.

Posted in the Lakeport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“GHG|2009”

Since: Mar 09

Ukiah++

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I know for a fact that Rob Howe and Andy Davidson are covering up their actions and their murder.... that poor troubled man, I wish his family the best and hope that his child can forgive him for his dark path... god bless.

this is the LCSO version of their murder.

suicide my ass...

Sheriff's pursuit ends in suicide

By GLENDA ANDERSON
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

Published: Monday, July 27, 2009 at 3:50 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, July 27, 2009 at 3:50 p.m.

A Lake County parolee shot and killed himself Saturday when he crashed into a sheriff’s vehicle following a short pursuit, officials said Monday.

Ryan Randall Williams, 28, of Kelseyville died of a single gunshot wound to the head, said Lake County Sheriff’s Capt. Rob Howe.

The brief pursuit began at about 12:28 a.m. Saturday when Lake County Sheriff’s Sgt. Andy Davidson spotted Williams’ vehicle at Kit’s Corner near Kelseyville, he said. Davidson knew Williams was on parole and was wanted for a parole violation, Howe said.

Information about the parole violation was not available.

Williams initially slowed his vehicle and pulled onto the shoulder of Soda Bay Road in response to the siren and lights, Howe said.

But then he accelerated and started to pull his vehicle back onto the road, Howe said. Davidson sped forward to block Williams and their vehicles collided, Howe said.

Williams’ vehicle then swerved across the road, up an embankment and back down. It then collided again with the patrol vehicle before careening off the road and into a heavily wooded area, he said.

Williams was found inside the vehicle with severe head trauma from a single gunshot wound, Howe said. A loaded handgun with one expended cartridge was found near his feet.

“It appeared that when Sgt. Davidson attempted to stop Williams he decided to take his own life,” Howe said.

Williams was pulled from the vehicle as a medical helicopter prepared to transport him to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, but he died at the scene, Davidson said.

All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.

The bee is such a slow piece of shit, Mondays off??? what the fuck??? are they a Mexican restaurant or barber shop???

“GHG|2009”

Since: Mar 09

Ukiah++

#2 Jul 27, 2009
Williams pulled a firearm and Andy Davidson fired in defense, but a self inflicted wound it was not...

Amdy Davidson killed a man in self defense and he and the LCSO are too much of a pussy to admit it.

I redact my statement about about it not being suicide, because I believe that pulling a gun on law enforcement is complete suicide.
Sad to say

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2009
I also heard that a SO shot this young man in the face, not once but three times. I was told that the gun Williams had was his grandfather's. Williams was the grandson of Ret. Sheriff Roxson (Shirley) of lakeport. This is such a sad ending. I knew Williams was troubled and was trying to re-unite with his wife and small child. I too believe that pulling a gun on a police officer is "suicide by police". Anyone listening to the scanner that night could hear the complete panic in the SO's voice as they called it in. Another SO that was involved is a rookie named Gary Frace. This was all told to me by an extended family member. Is this another cover up? Is this even news worthy? There seems to be much more to this story than is being told.
Chuck d

Milton, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2009
Grace Hudsons Ghost wrote:
Williams pulled a firearm and Andy Davidson fired in defense, but a self inflicted wound it was not...
Amdy Davidson killed a man in self defense and he and the LCSO are too much of a pussy to admit it.
I redact my statement about about it not being suicide, because I believe that pulling a gun on law enforcement is complete suicide.
where r u getting ur information. i have no idea what really happened and unless u were there or have a friend who examined the body i dont know how u would either.

im not calling u a liar, just hope ur not pulling this info out of ur ass.

“GHG|2009”

Since: Mar 09

Ukiah++

#5 Jul 28, 2009
I know that the story changed twice before the one that they have given to the Press Demo and Bee.

Is this being investigated at all?

I have a detective that owes me a real favor, I will find out.

“GHG|2009”

Since: Mar 09

Ukiah++

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Chuck d wrote:
<quoted text>
where r u getting ur information. i have no idea what really happened and unless u were there or have a friend who examined the body i dont know how u would either.
im not calling u a liar, just hope ur not pulling this info out of ur ass.
I am a predominant memer of this community with ties to the LCSO and DA's office, I am also a business owner.

There is more than meets the eye with this one, I would seriously investigate and question our LCSO and Andy Davidson, who is/was supposed to be Ryan's friend and that is why there is a cover up. Ryan used to ride along with the Sheriffs back in the day.

Some of our LCSO condoned Ryans use of steroids as well.
Pro Fourth

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2009
FYI: There is another blog going on about this topic over at the record bee site, under the acticle. One of the bloggers...a friend of the sister is even saying that he didn't kill himself. Fire Dept is saying three shots to the head, three casings. People who live close are saying they heard three shots.
Grace Hudsons Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a predominant memer of this community with ties to the LCSO and DA's office, I am also a business owner.
There is more than meets the eye with this one, I would seriously investigate and question our LCSO and Andy Davidson, who is/was supposed to be Ryan's friend and that is why there is a cover up. Ryan used to ride along with the Sheriffs back in the day.
Some of our LCSO condoned Ryans use of steroids as well.
so sad

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2009
too bad about this whole thing
Jennifer

Montgomery, AL

#9 Jul 30, 2009
Pro Fourth wrote:
FYI: There is another blog going on about this topic over at the record bee site, under the acticle. One of the bloggers...a friend of the sister is even saying that he didn't kill himself. Fire Dept is saying three shots to the head, three casings. People who live close are saying they heard three shots.
<quoted text>
His sister is my best friend, and her unfortunate news to me was that she was coming home on emergency leave -- brother was shot in the head once and in the chest twice. Her family will be able to view the police tape and is obviously highly involved in the police investigation. I hope soon that facts will reveal that he did not, in fact, shoot himself, but was killed by police.
Pro Fourth

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2009
I didn't want to put it out there but I too was told the same from the family...have known them all since babies....even Ash's mother and uncle...I feel so very bad for them all! Ryan was always full of life and could make you laugh...bad thing is I hadn't seen him for many years but did see the baby and his mother often around town. Over the years I have become very distrusting of the local law enforcement...The sheriff now, isn't anything like Grampa! Back then it was a simple life where the cops were our heros, now they have turned into "jack booted thugs" with badges & guns, who harrass because they can! Thank you for your service and defending Ash and her family...God Bless, and keep you safe!
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
His sister is my best friend, and her unfortunate news to me was that she was coming home on emergency leave -- brother was shot in the head once and in the chest twice. Her family will be able to view the police tape and is obviously highly involved in the police investigation. I hope soon that facts will reveal that he did not, in fact, shoot himself, but was killed by police.
just asking

Kelseyville, CA

#11 Aug 2, 2009
I don't think he was the actual SHERIFF. He retired when he was a captain
Grew up here

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2009
YES, he was Sheriff!
umtjkuyd

San Leandro, CA

#13 Aug 3, 2009
This will obviously take some time to clear up For one, families and friends of shot suspects ALWAYS say the police "did it" and the suspect was doing nothing wong. Just look at the Oakland case where 4 officers were killed. The other parts are that WE don't have privvy to all of the facts yet. We also know the LCSO HAS certainly done cover ups and protected their own. We know that tragedy DOES happen, and police have to kill or be killed. Tiema dninvestigation wil;l tell
joe blow

San Leandro, CA

#14 Aug 3, 2009
Once again we will be on the national
news because of hearsay, let's let the
real sworn personal do the correct job.

You can call the State AG and feds when
the results are posted.
grew up here too

Kelseyville, CA

#15 Aug 4, 2009
Grew up here wrote:
YES, he was Sheriff!
you are wrong, not that it matters. he retired from the SO as a captain
grew up here

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2009
Now, you've got me thinking, I could have sworn he was Sheriff. I know, I'll ask my mother, she'll remember! Have a nice day!
Provocateur

Brisbane, CA

#17 Aug 20, 2009
Typically sad for Dogpatch Ca isn't it?
Just Us

Palo Alto, CA

#18 Aug 27, 2009
So where are these LCLE muddied reports about the demise of Ryan?
Provocateur

Palo Alto, CA

#19 Aug 28, 2009
I get it no news is good news. wait long enough and they'll forget about it.
steroids

United States

#20 Aug 29, 2009
Yup... forgotten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pomos seek to create long-needed homeland, casi... (Oct '16) Feb 6 ACTION 65
News County looks to cut energy cost (Jun '17) Jan 31 Larree Allene 2
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jan 29 11a22bc3 1,224
Clearlake.....is it a nice place to live (May '06) Jan '18 vjd 132
Kelseyville Liitle League Vendor Jevin Stiffs a... (Aug '17) Dec '17 JevinScam 2
Review: Konocti Computers Of Lake County, CA - ... (Mar '14) Dec '17 Brantley Lopez 27
Price of water in Lucerne (Jul '17) Nov '17 How Dare U 2

Lakeport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeport Mortgages