anyone know about a raid that happened this a.m at Oakridge village Apartments?

Posted in the Lakemoor Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#1 May 31, 2012
There was a s.w.a.t trunk in there.
Robin Hood

Antioch, IL

#2 Jun 1, 2012
It was time to clear out some low life section 8 drug dealers. I love to hear this , sending these crap eaters back to Chicago's south side where they came from thanks to the A.P.D.
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Its all fine and dandy to take out that crap but the antioch police r BEYOND overzelus.. 2 swat trucks numerous cops throwing fricken flash bangs wit children as young as 14 months old in the same room and then takeing a 10 year old out in cuffs when he had nothing to do with it was only scared to death!! That's REDICULOUS and DISGUSTING! Antioch pigs need to quit being such racist biggots and do things right instead of causing more harm!
Antioch person

Mchenry, IL

#4 Jun 1, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
Its all fine and dandy to take out that crap but the antioch police r BEYOND overzelus.. 2 swat trucks numerous cops throwing fricken flash bangs wit children as young as 14 months old in the same room and then takeing a 10 year old out in cuffs when he had nothing to do with it was only scared to death!! That's REDICULOUS and DISGUSTING! Antioch pigs need to quit being such racist biggots and do things right instead of causing more harm!
Must have been one of your baby daddies they took outta there
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2012
That's funny considering my 2 children have 1 dad that lives with me and works a straight job.. we have a clean life.. I don't disagree with them taking the trash out I disagree with the A.P.D. stupidty ignorance and straight up disgustingnedd to endanger SEVERAL children like that.. so before u decide to assume and pass judgment know your facts.. I have lived in antioch 26 years and it is sorry pieces of shit like u and the A.P.D. that make society worthless and disgusting.. u along with the other biggots are a waste and should honestly just play on the tracks.. thank u for ur unimportant yet still worthless judging opinion that is equivalent to the crap u flush.. have a wonderful day darlin
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Sorry for the typo... disgustingnedd was meant to be *disgustingness*

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 1, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
That's funny considering my 2 children have 1 dad that lives with me and works a straight job.. we have a clean life.. I don't disagree with them taking the trash out I disagree with the A.P.D. stupidty ignorance and straight up disgustingnedd to endanger SEVERAL children like that.. so before u decide to assume and pass judgment know your facts.. I have lived in antioch 26 years and it is sorry pieces of shit like u and the A.P.D. that make society worthless and disgusting.. u along with the other biggots are a waste and should honestly just play on the tracks.. thank u for ur unimportant yet still worthless judging opinion that is equivalent to the crap u flush.. have a wonderful day darlin
I am sorry that there were children affected by this but you are directing your anger at the wrong people. It's your neighbors that caused this disruption, not the APD. Whoever was dealing or gang banging or whatever is to blame, not the people who are trying to clean up the mess. Hope your kids are OK.
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
WaywardDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that there were children affected by this but you are directing your anger at the wrong people. It's your neighbors that caused this disruption, not the APD. Whoever was dealing or gang banging or whatever is to blame, not the people who are trying to clean up the mess. Hope your kids are OK.
I absolutly can not disagree with the fact of who's fault it truely is.. had the moron not started a huge drug ring through out antioch especially between here and anita terrace this would have never had to have happened.. truely and deeply I undeerstand and agree to that.. fortunetly my kids weren't home.. what upsets me and what I don't understand is y flash bangs where needed on the 2 different apartments at the same time with children in the home.. the flash and smoke billowed into several surrounding apartments causeing my neighbors child who has severe breathing problems to stop almost breathing.. I understand the reporcutions in the long run could have been much worse but there was also a way to avoid the negative rusults as such.. I am NOT defeneding the any of the parties involved in such ignorance and stupidity nor will I but this is a small community and in saying that I do know the guy that started the drug ring.. I know there was no probable reasoning to use flash bangs other than the fact A.P.D. is completely overzelus arrogant jerks (but that is only my opinion and we all know what opinions r like.. lol) cause there was no immediate danger to anyone due to the fact he did not and would not have weapons in the home simply because there was 3 children in that 1 apartment ranging from 14 months to 10 years old.. simply put I have NO sorrow pity or remorse for the moron being so dumb as to sell weed cocaine pills heroin ect. To begin with let alone out of ghetto suburbia in hick town.. I pity the children in and out of those apartments who where effected by all the actions by all parties.. I also pity the 10 year old they walked out of here in cuffs cause he was so scared when it all happened all he could do was run to where he felt safe.. for petes sakes he's a 10 year old in antioch.. he had nothing to do with it.. I'm not saying it isn't possible cause in todays world ANYTHING is possible but that child didn't have anything to do with either party that got popped he was just tryin to find someone awake to play with.. that's what infuriates me not the fact that A.P.D. was takin some of the trash out.. so I apologize if I have came off offensive and/or sheerly ignorant cause that by all means was NEVER my intention
APD is OUTRAGOUS

El Monte, CA

#9 Jun 1, 2012
And completely of this exact event but similar subject.. I don't understand y A.P.D. only took this 1 drug ring down when right over the fence in the fancy town homes there's a meth lab that's been going for a lot longer.. they've onnly been watching this oakridge situation for 2 months.. and call me ignorant if you want.. but I say this being a white woman.. they survailed the black man running drugs for 2 months but haven't touched the white man runnin a meth lab for well over a year.. am I wrong for seeing that as being messed up? I honestly don't feel I'm wrong but again that is only my opinion.. I know life is not perfect nor is it fair in any way and this world is made up of a bunch of hypocrits and biggots but geez that's jacked up.. they ALL should go down not only the ones chosen based on "personal preference" so to say
RLP

Mchenry, IL

#10 Jun 1, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
And completely of this exact event but similar subject.. I don't understand y A.P.D. only took this 1 drug ring down when right over the fence in the fancy town homes there's a meth lab that's been going for a lot longer.. they've onnly been watching this oakridge situation for 2 months.. and call me ignorant if you want.. but I say this being a white woman.. they survailed the black man running drugs for 2 months but haven't touched the white man runnin a meth lab for well over a year.. am I wrong for seeing that as being messed up? I honestly don't feel I'm wrong but again that is only my opinion.. I know life is not perfect nor is it fair in any way and this world is made up of a bunch of hypocrits and biggots but geez that's jacked up.. they ALL should go down not only the ones chosen based on "personal preference" so to say
Dear God, I don't think I have ever seen so many misspelled words in one place. READ A BOOK. Go back to SCHOOL. Use SPELLCHECK. Unbelievable.
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2012
RLP wrote:
<quoted text> Dear God, I don't think I have ever seen so many misspelled words in one place. READ A BOOK. Go back to SCHOOL. Use SPELLCHECK. Unbelievable.
Lol.. if that's what you've got 2 bitch about then so be it.. half of my txt is screwed up because I was typing 2 qwik and talking with my 5 year old.. so bitch at my great edumacation I received from antioch schools and actually living a life and taking care of my priorities.. oh lord please forgive me 4 not satisfing 1 more ignorant piece of society trash..:) thank u and have a nice day sweetheart

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 1, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
Wow, if you really know that there is a meth lab across the tracks I hope you call the police and tell them. I still remember the little boy that died in Fox Lake due to the meth lab his parents were running. I agree, it seems it takes them forever to arrest the dealers everyone in town knows about. But, it takes us as parents and neighbors to not ignore whats happening in our own back yards. We can't just sit back and accept the situation as normal. Hope things calm down for you and your neighbors soon.
ANTIYUCK

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2012
ATTN ALL LOW LIFE TRASH: MOVE TO ANTIOCH NOW!
Flanders Novotny

Spring Grove, IL

#14 Jun 1, 2012
Three cheers for the APD. They have to deal with the dregs of the earth to protects the rest of us, and then have to stand and be judged because somebody does not like their tactics.

Here is the bottom line from my standpoint:

Bad guys arrested, no cops killed or injured, no innocent people killed or injured.

Score one for the APD, and if "flash bangs" as someone called them helped get the job done, get some more of them for the next pile of scum bags that come to town to with their poison.

I am sorry if a little by was scared, but the fact is that 100 other kids will not be exposed to the "goods" these criminals were trying to distribute.
Frier Tuck

Plano, IL

#15 Jun 1, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. if that's what you've got 2 bitch about then so be it.. half of my txt is screwed up because I was typing 2 qwik and talking with my 5 year old.. so bitch at my great edumacation I received from antioch schools and actually living a life and taking care of my priorities.. oh lord please forgive me 4 not satisfing 1 more ignorant piece of society trash..:) thank u and have a nice day sweetheart
You must be one of the section 8 residents in that building living off our dime. It's for sure you have no love for law enforcement which would suggest that you yourself have had run-ins with the law.Maybe the next time they bust druggies the flash bang will be in your place.
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2012
WaywardDaughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if you really know that there is a meth lab across the tracks I hope you call the police and tell them. I still remember the little boy that died in Fox Lake due to the meth lab his parents were running. I agree, it seems it takes them forever to arrest the dealers everyone in town knows about. But, it takes us as parents and neighbors to not ignore whats happening in our own back yards. We can't just sit back and accept the situation as normal. Hope things calm down for you and your neighbors soon.
Yes I have absolutly reported it along with a few other neighbors as far as I know.. I can not speak for my neighbors tho..I choose not to be close to my neighbor due to the fact I refuse to get tied up in that kind of crap.. I speak to few and that's only cuz I need to know what is going on around my children and I.. I live here only because it is my own stable home for my children. Soon I walk through my door and lock it the outside world doesn't effect my home as long as I stay distant from the crack heads and whores that r here.. once me and my family can pull ourselves back up on our feet I'm out off ghetto suburbia.. but as far as reporting what's next door of course I did due 2 the fact that endangers the life of my kids and others as well
APD is OUTRAGOUS

United States

#17 Jun 1, 2012
Frier Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the section 8 residents in that building living off our dime. It's for sure you have no love for law enforcement which would suggest that you yourself have had run-ins with the law.Maybe the next time they bust druggies the flash bang will be in your place.
U r surprisingly amusing due to the fact u don't know me or have a clue as to who I am.. fact is as a teenager I did sum screwed up things like most do.. I played wit drugs and so on.. but shortly b4 I got pregnant with my 1st commen sence hit and I haven't touched a drug since.. YES I live in oakridge YES it is section 8 and YES I have a blatent lack of "love" as u put it for the A.P.D but the in NO WAY makes me a druggie! I have my reasons for living where I do and I don't need to explain those reasons to u just like I have my reasons for feeling this way about the A.P.D which I also don't need to explain or defend to u.. but a police department that is going to cover up a murder and lie saying it was suicide and also cover up the rapes and molestations by the "town officials" doesn't deserve my respect.. but AGAIN that I just MY opinion and MINE ALONE.. I don't speak for anyone else I just refuse to look through rose colored glasses at what not only antioch is but most of this world and that's sick and disgusting.. that's all.. have a good night I wish u the best!
Friar Tuck

Plano, IL

#18 Jun 2, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
U r surprisingly amusing due to the fact u don't know me or have a clue as to who I am.. fact is as a teenager I did sum screwed up things like most do.. I played wit drugs and so on.. but shortly b4 I got pregnant with my 1st commen sence hit and I haven't touched a drug since.. YES I live in oakridge YES it is section 8 and YES I have a blatent lack of "love" as u put it for the A.P.D but the in NO WAY makes me a druggie! I have my reasons for living where I do and I don't need to explain those reasons to u just like I have my reasons for feeling this way about the A.P.D which I also don't need to explain or defend to u.. but a police department that is going to cover up a murder and lie saying it was suicide and also cover up the rapes and molestations by the "town officials" doesn't deserve my respect.. but AGAIN that I just MY opinion and MINE ALONE.. I don't speak for anyone else I just refuse to look through rose colored glasses at what not only antioch is but most of this world and that's sick and disgusting.. that's all.. have a good night I wish u the best!
Boy you are just full of accusations about everyone but yourself.Might I suggest that the reasons you have for living there is THE TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING YOUR RENT .Good GOD we have more riff-raff in this town then we deserve ! Im so glad that the APD is removing it.
APD is OUTRAGOUS

El Monte, CA

#19 Jun 3, 2012
Friar Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>Boy you are just full of accusations about everyone but yourself.Might I suggest that the reasons you have for living there is THE TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING YOUR RENT .Good GOD we have more riff-raff in this town then we deserve ! Im so glad that the APD is removing it.
I have been a tax payer in THIS town for over 15 years up until recently when I got hurt at work so please excuse yourself when u place judgement due to the fact the "riff-raff" your obviously speaking of is someone like yourself.
Robin Hood

Antioch, IL

#20 Jun 3, 2012
APD is OUTRAGOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a tax payer in THIS town for over 15 years up until recently when I got hurt at work so please excuse yourself when u place judgement due to the fact the "riff-raff" your obviously speaking of is someone like yourself.
Well I don't think so ,my guess would be that your dislike for the APD is because of what I bet were many run ins with them. I would also bet that people like you would get in a bind with law enforcement where ever you lived. Because of your loving disposition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakemoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spa owner charged with prostitution (Nov '08) 16 hr papa123 8
Bottom feeders Belly Up! 19 hr Smokey McBongwater 3
Review: Antioch Model Trains & Hobby (Oct '08) Dec 24 Unlucky Trains 17
find out if you have a warrant from lake county Dec 23 Jay 2
Harold Grimes, from the early/mid '70's Dec 23 Southern IL Resident 2
Costco in Antioch? Also, maybe a Starbucks? Dec 23 Meh 18
Historic building destroyed Dec 23 Antiocher 3
Lakemoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web