Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the small minority that think that marijuana should not be legalized?
bro, the fact is - a law is in existence that criminalizs marijuana. and it took a majority to vote it to be so. right?
Kid, you are a fool.
And if you got high you would have grown weary of your own ridiculous horseshit by now.
Get a life.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Cannabis sativa has been used for medicinal purposes for over 4,800 years and has been prescribed for over 250 illnesses and diseases, for example: Asthma, insomnia, often used to treat pain in childbirth, anxiety, migraines, glaucoma, used for patients with AIDS, and THC pills allow cancer patients to find an appetite. Medicinal Marijuana relieves anorexia in Alzheimer's patients, it relieves mental health and mood disorders, and it can be used as suppositories for relieving the pain of hemorrhoids which the Ancient Egyptians practiced for centuries, along with gastrointestinal disorders, and pains. Medicinal Marijuana, or hemp seed oil, has been used to treat inflammation, and was the primary treatment for headaches until they invented aspirin. In fact, back when my dad was a kid the most commonly used pain reliever before it was replaced by aspirin was called APC, or All Purpose Capsule. APC contained an ingredient called Marinol which is extracted from the marijuana plant.

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Pot's poopy.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Recent studies in Italy have shown that a chemical found in marijuana, inhibits the growth of cancer cells in animals. If by some chance you have a beef with smoking medicinal marijuana, patients now have THC pills which are made with the ingredients Marinol, and are necessary for the specific treatment of those diseases or illnesses. If the patients cannot swallow the pills due to their condition then that is when smoking the medicinal marijuana is applied. Vaporizers are also very common for medicinal marijuana users, so they don't harm their lungs through the smoking of marijuana. Patients who take the Marinol have stated that it takes over an hour for the medicine to take full effect. While smoking marijuana will give the patient immediate relief and comfort. There are countless other examples of it's beneficial medicinal properties, but here are two final and thought provoking examples to contemplate over: "Medicinal marijuana is used to treat alcohol addiction and other drugs such as heroin, and is used to treat post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in war veterans.”[2]

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are in the smaller minority who does not want it to be legalized. Here is a link directly to Gallup:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/150149/record-high...
In that same article is said this:
"A Gallup survey last year found that 70% favored making it legal for doctors to prescribe marijuana in order to reduce pain and suffering. Americans have consistently been more likely to favor the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes than to favor its legalization generally"
That is where I got my 70%.
So far, you have claimed that is is a "fact" that marijuana is addictive, and you are wrong. You have indirectly insinuated that marijuana leads to drugs like krokodil and cocaine, and you obviously believe that anyone using marijuana is in the same class of people who use those drugs. Please clarify, are you seeking to make marijuana itself illegal, regardless of those receiving benefits from it?
here is an article that says it better than me.. READ..
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2010...
Katt

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

its like drinking and driving so you cant smoke and drive if it was approved to be legal

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Katt wrote:
its like drinking and driving so you cant smoke and drive if it was approved to be legal
nobody is saying that you can't do it in your own home.

the problem here is these drug addicts want to be able to use illicit drugs anywhere, and at any time as they so please.

they feel that it is their right to smoke it in front of other peoples faces whether those people like it or not.

they feel that they should be allowed to smoke the stuff while driving.

and frankly, I won't agree to that.

when you hear them - the drug addicts - rant about needing all illicit drugs be made legal, the uncaring mentality that they have towards others is obvious.

you hear some of them say that they will respect the rights of others. but we all know how that turned out in amsterdam. it doesn't work. and so amsterdam is putting more restrictions on it.
Mike

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Come downtown on a Saturday night sometime and how much the alcohol drinkers respect the rights of others.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Provocateur wrote:
Cannabis sativa has been used for medicinal purposes for over 4,800 years and has been prescribed for over 250 illnesses and diseases, for example: Asthma, insomnia, often used to treat pain in childbirth, anxiety, migraines, glaucoma, used for patients with AIDS, and THC pills allow cancer patients to find an appetite. Medicinal Marijuana relieves anorexia in Alzheimer's patients, it relieves mental health and mood disorders, and it can be used as suppositories for relieving the pain of hemorrhoids which the Ancient Egyptians practiced for centuries, along with gastrointestinal disorders, and pains. Medicinal Marijuana, or hemp seed oil, has been used to treat inflammation, and was the primary treatment for headaches until they invented aspirin. In fact, back when my dad was a kid the most commonly used pain reliever before it was replaced by aspirin was called APC, or All Purpose Capsule. APC contained an ingredient called Marinol which is extracted from the marijuana plant.
Provocateur.

I agree. That is nonsense. There is no such thing as "medicinal" Marijuana. In fact, Marijuana has long been known as "the entry drug". Even so, pot is bad enough, witness the violent behavior of the pot using assassins of old.

I always warn my mind rotted zonked out pothead friends of the dangerous future that awaits them unless they end their denial and confront their Marijuana addiction. We are all familiar with the "Black" guy who started out using Marijuana and then graduated to "Bath salts". He ended up eating off most of the face, the nose, and the eyeballs of an elderly homelsss White guy.

Now Drudge has linked to an article reporting on a Bath salt using guy who stripped naked and attempted to suffer unspeakable sexual abuse on an innocent little three year old baby girl. Because the investigation is still in its preliminary stage the article does not report whether this guy began his descent into to his sadistic anti-social perverted lifestyle by first using pot - bur realistically - what are the chances? Incidentally, hard earned taxpayer money is being used to provide the guy with a high paid Government defense lawyer.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6nyehgy

Source: http://tinyurl.com/7apvbj7

Source: http://tinyurl.com/3eqpjtv
*(note: This otherwise excellent article contains politically correct revisionism that is apparently designed for the purpose of "making the use of pot acceptable" by distancing the use of mind destroying pot from the cult of the assassin)*

Ronald

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Provocateur.
I agree. That is nonsense. There is no such thing as "medicinal" Marijuana. In fact, Marijuana has long been known as "the entry drug". Even so, pot is bad enough, witness the violent behavior of the pot using assassins of old.
I always warn my mind rotted zonked out pothead friends of the dangerous future that awaits them unless they end their denial and confront their Marijuana addiction. We are all familiar with the "Black" guy who started out using Marijuana and then graduated to "Bath salts". He ended up eating off most of the face, the nose, and the eyeballs of an elderly homelsss White guy.
Now Drudge has linked to an article reporting on a Bath salt using guy who stripped naked and attempted to suffer unspeakable sexual abuse on an innocent little three year old baby girl. Because the investigation is still in its preliminary stage the article does not report whether this guy began his descent into to his sadistic anti-social perverted lifestyle by first using pot - bur realistically - what are the chances? Incidentally, hard earned taxpayer money is being used to provide the guy with a high paid Government defense lawyer.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn
Source: http://tinyurl.com/6nyehgy
Source: http://tinyurl.com/7apvbj7
Source: http://tinyurl.com/3eqpjtv
*(note: This otherwise excellent article contains politically correct revisionism that is apparently designed for the purpose of "making the use of pot acceptable" by distancing the use of mind destroying pot from the cult of the assassin)*
Ronald
I heard that the black guy begun with milk, so obviously milk is the entry drug. And the use of pot for the assassin was a recompense type of use, after they obey to some criminal order. To relax them.
Cannabis is a safer alternative to alcohol, and is rather preventing the use of "dangerous drug" than everything. Then with salvia and iboga you can quit any nasty drug rather easily.

It is just a non sense to demonize an appetite.

And as medication, cannabis is miraculous, simply. Perhaps salvia and iboga too.

Legalize all drugs and tax them proportionally to their statistical harms and social costs. You will see tobacco (smoked) and alcohol will become more expensive, and ... the life insurances will pay you to smoke marijuana.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that the black guy begun with milk, so obviously milk is the entry drug. And the use of pot for the assassin was a recompense type of use, after they obey to some criminal order. To relax them.
Cannabis is a safer alternative to alcohol, and is rather preventing the use of "dangerous drug" than everything. Then with salvia and iboga you can quit any nasty drug rather easily.
And as medication, cannabis is miraculous, simply. Perhaps salvia and iboga too.
Legalize all drugs and tax them proportionally to their statistical harms and social costs. You will see tobacco (smoked) and alcohol will become more expensive, and ... the life insurances will pay you to smoke marijuana.
there you go again advocating that ALL drugs be legalized.

obviously, you did not look at my last post on krokodil. here it is again for you to read.
http://mystoryofrecovery.com/2011/09/16/warni...

after reading it, tell me... if you still advocate legalizing all drugs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Come downtown on a Saturday night sometime and how much the alcohol drinkers respect the rights of others.
imagine what saturday nights would be like if we allowed marijuana smokers to drive and smoke their pot? the problem with dui would increase for sure.
TheBarber

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>imagine what saturday nights would be like if we allowed marijuana smokers to drive and smoke their pot? the problem with dui would increase for sure.
Son, you are dumber than a bag of hair.
Make a friend.
Read a book.
Head on down to the Woolsworth and buy the game clue and then play it a few thousand times.
My observation?
You believe instead of think.
You haven't the first idea how a federal law gets passed.
You seem to think we live in a democracy when we live in a constitutional republic.
You seem to think legal=right.
Are you aware of all the things which are illegal which people once accepted?
Slavery, marital rape, domestic servitude-kicking the holy hell out of your family, child labor, all once legal and fine now considered to be wrong.
And things in history once thought taboo are now the accepted practice. An Autopsy was heresy at one time. So was a woman wearing pants, as was divorce.
Alcohol prohibition (once the law ) was proven to be an enormous failure and was repealed. If guided by our intelligence we will eventually act in the interest of our freedoms as we usually do. But there is no argument that suitably does away with the individuals right to choose. Is that dangerous?
So what! When I am on the highway I trust the other drivers not to kill me. They are trusted with a technology that could end my life.( and if I am not mistaken, as a nation we had more causualties on our highways than in the wars we've been fighting. Is that just the cost of doing business?) In a restaurant I am trusting the kitchen staff not to screw up and poison me. Every time I let a stranger feed me or sell me something I will put in my body I am trusting them not to kill me.
I feel we should have the intelligence and dignity not to go to work on each other. We should use reason and trust to appeal to what's better in each other.
But my concern is that the invitation will be wasted for, rather than allow oneself to be challenged it is easier to say "I don't like that."
And I suspect I am addressing a person who is seeking to advance his beliefs rather than inquire intelligently and learn.
You've got a ways to go young one. Good luck on figuring it out.
If you are sincere I am sure you will be fine
Malachi Constant

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Smelly hippies.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.

Well, you are making the same wrongful argument the money grubbing free-spending out-of-control Homosexual and non-Homosexual California politicians and their increased taxation advocating pals in the pothead community make. Decent tobacco users smoke tobacco and decent tobacco users die. That is just as much a non-sequitur as is your milk argument.

I think you may be confusing mind rotting pot with tobacco. Whereas the pothead often incurs lifelong mental - and often as not physical - debility as a result of his pot addiction, tobacco use enhances mental acuity. In fact, decent tobacco users use tobacco as a "Big Government expensive "doctor-free" self-medicating delivery device. That is why decent tobacco users are usually of calm and collected demeanor. Contrast that with the crazed cannibalistic and outrageous sexual behavior that is typical of the pot addict.

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Ronald: "crazed cannibalistic and outrageous sexual behavior that is typical of the pot addict." You did realize that the crazed cannibalistic person was on bath salts? If pot caused this sexual behavior then a lot of guys would be putting the liquid form into the coffee for their women. I see people smoke cigarettes because they are a nervous wreck without it. They smell, their skin looks aged, they smell. You have no idea who is smoking or using the liquid form of weed.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Texas is watching to see what California does.There is no way Texas would allow California to legalize...so half the state of Texas would spend their money there.If California legalizes....the only other state in the union with a trillion dollar economy...Texas....will legalize.If Texas and California legalize....the rest of the country will fall in line.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Ronald: "crazed cannibalistic and outrageous sexual behavior that is typical of the pot addict." You did realize that the crazed cannibalistic person was on bath salts? If pot caused this sexual behavior then a lot of guys would be putting the liquid form into the coffee for their women. I see people smoke cigarettes because they are a nervous wreck without it. They smell, their skin looks aged, they smell. You have no idea who is smoking or using the liquid form of weed.
RiccardoFire.

Are you a victim of Obsessive–compulsive smeller disorder, or is your interest in the smell of decent women and men who smoke tobacco purely recreational in nature? At what age did you first acquire this kinky smelling habit? Are there regional or racial differences in the smell of decent tobacco smokers? Have you ever gotten into the smelling of bus seats where a cute guy has sat, or the behinds of donkeys?

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

waco1954 wrote:
Texas is watching to see what California does.There is no way Texas would allow California to legalize...so half the state of Texas would spend their money there.If California legalizes....the only other state in the union with a trillion dollar economy...Texas....will legalize.If Texas and California legalize....the rest of the country will fall in line.
Why? it doesn't grow in Texas?
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why? it doesn't grow in Texas?
I believe the subject was legalization.However....it grows just great in Texas.But I must point out that Georgia grows really great weed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lakeland Village Discussions

Search the Lakeland Village Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) 30 min ted mosby 23
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Loretta Sanchez 200,552
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 3 hr Tribal 66
Bullies at goodhope elementary 3 hr Alex 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
Quail Valley is step closer to sewer system (Jan '11) Sun Jim Snyder 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lakeland Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakeland Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE