Father shakes 3-week-old infant to de...

Father shakes 3-week-old infant to death while playing Xbox

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 7, 2012, titled Father shakes 3-week-old infant to death while playing Xbox. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A 20-year-old father from Lakeland, FL was arrested yesterday and charged with the death of his 3-week-old infant son.A The clueless dad, Jacob David Hartley, was charged by the Polk County Sheriff's Office with manslaughter of a child and aggravated child abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Apr 8, 2012
Worthless piece of garbage killed his baby over a video game. I doubt he'll survive long.

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
I just cant understand why on earth people even have kids if they are too stupid and incompetant to take care of them properly. I pray justice finds him in prison. Lucky for the rest of us REAL parents do on occasion end up in prison... Hopefully theyll get him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Nov 22 jman 384
Amber Salome is a Fool Nov 21 Peaches 10
getting relocated to lakeland Nov 16 Jus Sayin 3
Personal Trainer...JC Oct '15 Desha24 1
Late 70's Rock Festival at race track? (Aug '09) Oct '15 Salgal 54
If you know Amber Salome Tell her Nolan Fields ... Oct '15 kathleen 2
Review: Horizon Landscape Management Sep '15 Grumpy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeland Mortgages