8 teens arrested in beating of Lakela...

8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl

There are 11145 comments on the Florida Times-Union story from Apr 6, 2008, titled 8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, sheriff's officials said. via Florida Times-Union

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

First Prev
of 558
Next Last
john

United States

#11770 Sep 11, 2013
If you're looking to obtain your Concealed carry permit for the state of Florida, We have just the course for you! The class you'll need is our Level 1 Firearms Safety Course. The courses will be conducted at The Lakeland Gun Show on the 21st, and 22nd of September! If you have any questions regarding the CWP class or training contact www.e2c.us or 1-866-371-6111 and the Instructors at Equip 2 Conceal will be happy to help you.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#11771 Sep 11, 2013
I hope others that may visit this tread may join me in requesting this video is removed form youtube.
AmyV

Ormond Beach, FL

#11772 Sep 11, 2013
Dislike it and press the flag button to report it. That is about the best you can do. Hopefully,it will be removed.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#11773 Sep 12, 2013
AmyV wrote:
Dislike it and press the flag button to report it. That is about the best you can do. Hopefully,it will be removed.
I know you think I am nuts when I tell you this, but I do believe I know which party is behind this. I won't even post it as "who I think is most likely" however I have posted the reasoning in the past, and I will continue to post that reasoning. Is private citizen Victoria Lindsay subject to this form of abuse for the rest of her life? Maybe it does not bother her, but it is lack of respect for this form of child abuse.
James

Ottawa, Canada

#11774 Sep 13, 2013
AmyV wrote:
I would have to agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 558
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park (Feb '14) Sat Underwhelmed 9
New Polk County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Sep 17 James 3
josh papizan screwing his cousin angela Sep 10 kim 11
Late 70's Rock Festival at race track? (Aug '09) Sep 3 Little Eddy female 63
Where are the worst crime areas in Lakeland? (Dec '08) Aug 27 Sandyshell67 76
News Three Walmart employees charged with restrainin... Aug '16 Benny 5
Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle (Mar '11) Aug '16 Christian Wojack 20

Lakeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance