8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl

Apr 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Florida Times-Union

Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, sheriff's officials said. via Florida Times-Union

Comments (Page 556)

Showing posts 11,101 - 11,120 of11,147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11727
Jun 12, 2012
 
I can not speak for Fed Up. The way I found out about her arrests was only by Googling her name. The reason I did that was because I saw the TV movie and was curious as to what she looked like versus the girl who played her on TV. I was also curious to see what her assailants looked like since there were so many people saying they were just jealous of her looks, etc. When I Googled her name and hit "images" those mug shots were the very first thing that popped up. I only saw three; I didn't realize there was actually four.

That, by no means, indicates she deserved her earlier assault. No one deserves that and I feel badly that she had that experience. I was however surprised and alarmed that one of her arrests was for assault. That should be the very thing that she rallys against. She should know better than anyone what it's like to be in the victim's shoes. Since she was a victim earlier, does that mean she can't later be an assailant? Does it mean she shouldn't be accountable for her actions? Should she be a victim forever?

One arrest is a mistake. Four arrests are a series of bad choices, bag judgements, etc. Sure doesn't mean she's an awful person, but, also indicates she has not grown, nor matured and at the age she is now, she should have. Anyone involved in an incident that was turned into a TV movie should expect future attention.

I still don't understand RS and the talk of models, actors, etc. I do not understand what he is saying.(this does not mean I want a response from you, RS)

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11728
Jun 13, 2012
 
I will explain this again, really acting as if i believe there are new people arriving or Phil's reading comprehension is that bad. In his defense he portrays one that does not like what i write anyway.

March 30, 2008. 2008 if my memory serves me correctly. The beating takes place. if there was a leak and the hole thing did show online as originally filmed, that would be some people's word vs other people's word. It just has a slight meaning as we progress. April 7th-10th the young girls court appearences are released. Between the court appearances video release and the beating. Many death threats. Names addresses and phone numbers are released online. Gloria Allred is part of the case. It really isn't hard for her to do her magic, and that was. To hide the participants. Victoria lindsay decides she does not want to be part of this.

Phil had you read the details of Trench Reynolds blog. You would have noticed a plea to bail out the assaulters. Phil i don't know if your memory fails you or you pretend that it does. Funny I just recalled you posted there as David Stein. it was obvious with a day of David be booted off you showed up.

April 15 2008, she whom we know as Christina Garcia shows up. There were Christina Garcia appearances prior to April 15th, but you'll never find them. You see that was the real Christina Garcia. I can't believe you can't see the switch is what makes perfect sence.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11729
Jun 13, 2012
 
So here we are now. I think perhaps the actresses/models that got these roles to save these kids, expected better. So now you go on with you portrayal. Funny portrayal rhymes with betrayal, and that's how I see your portrayal and let's face it you did get booed off of youtube. You're wrong on so many levels. I'll never get why you did not go with the basic apologize in public. But for this there is a logical explanation.

That is, the court system took over, and that explanation all falls into place when you follow the conversation here and at Trench Reynolds. Amazing i talked to you here as the trio and on youtube as soranvan. Was Utubedetective rogue? I don't think so.

As a hobby the woman that posted here as Britinay Mayes portrays Britany Mayes. I hope she just sees it as that.

Phil come on it was way too obvious what i am saying is true, when A.D who plays Victoria Lindsay on Facebook, posted a alcohalic beverage commercial on the day of her movie airing. I looked it up the spokesmodel of that item was a woman named Sullivan that did not resemble A.D, wouldn't it be funny if that is the real Victoria Lindsay.

The world does not like the crap you are feeding them, and it only makes you look bad. If we take this as a root of a tree and watch how it grows. Tragic. Do you consider the truth of your existence this bad? have you accepted complete moral failure? I hope the 5th anniversary you come clean on some details. i do think it was bright to make them all disappear, and I am not requesting they be outed. just the honesty.

We could have the true message and that is. Don't let people talk you into doing wrong.. This story you present is utterly stupid and I am sad for anyone that buys it.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11730
Jun 13, 2012
 
here goes 2 questions I hope you'd be kind enough to answer.

1. Name a better plan then what I mentioned. Replacing the video beating and replacing the participants with actresses that were introduced to the public in the online videos. While the true participants are moved out of the area.

Can you tell me a better security plan than that?

2. If answering no to question 1. How couldn't security experts that were involved, not think up the idea, I claim was the perfect escape?

Remind you. I want all to remain, however, the sharade presented... nobody likes it. Please, be true to the cause then do your entertaining. I all ready know, and knew it for a long time. the truth is better than the crap you're making up. As you see on youtube. no one is buying it. It actually makes me proud to be an American.
My2Cents

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11731
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Robert Stevens is correct, the girls were replaced by models. I wouldn't post this but they are doing a bad job. Whomever is organising this. Is just wrong, and most likely, that's why there was no repect when the movie was made. The real girls are all doing well and I don't get this at all. They are good people that will never be heard from again.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11732
Jun 25, 2012
 
My2Cents wrote:
Robert Stevens is correct, the girls were replaced by models. I wouldn't post this but they are doing a bad job. Whomever is organising this. Is just wrong, and most likely, that's why there was no repect when the movie was made. The real girls are all doing well and I don't get this at all. They are good people that will never be heard from again.
I am tempted to say Thanks for confirming, but it is too clear that this is the truth. I have watch the goal of blasphemy against Victoria. Who and why is the wonder, but the falsness has all ways been certain. If A.D's web pages did not go down I believe I would have enough evidence of abuse to have the Victoria lindsay Facebook page removed. The only question i would ask. Is, are any of the models posting on their own. I don't count out that when I talk to Britinay Mayes on Facebook i am really talking to someone that isn't even in the photos. Mayes is portraying a normal woman in modern America that might fall to bad influences, but does have a good head on her shoulders.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11733
Jun 25, 2012
 
Just a reminder, I agree with the replacement as it did happen. I don't agree with where the act went from there.
Sad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11734
Aug 29, 2012
 
Amazing this thread is not dead.

Does Fed Up == Halifax Bert nursing a hurt from a slapdown 4 years ago? Pathetic.

As to VL, she should be left alone. She indeed never pretended to be an angel and never demanded retribution. If she breaks the law, be it a silly pot charge or a not so silly DUI, do you think she gets treated more leniently because she was beaten on a video years ago?

As to RS, good to see he visited New England, travel can be good.

Before you reply, RS, remember all the posters here except AmyV were and still are actually you.

Oh, never mind.

Please get some mental help finally, it will be fun, there are professionals who will listen to you, or at least pretend to, and get paid to do so.

Everyone else here... get a life.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11735
Aug 31, 2012
 
Sad wrote:
Amazing this thread is not dead.
Does Fed Up == Halifax Bert nursing a hurt from a slapdown 4 years ago? Pathetic.
As to VL, she should be left alone. She indeed never pretended to be an angel and never demanded retribution. If she breaks the law, be it a silly pot charge or a not so silly DUI, do you think she gets treated more leniently because she was beaten on a video years ago?
As to RS, good to see he visited New England, travel can be good.
Before you reply, RS, remember all the posters here except AmyV were and still are actually you.
Oh, never mind.
Please get some mental help finally, it will be fun, there are professionals who will listen to you, or at least pretend to, and get paid to do so.
Everyone else here... get a life.
Amusing. First off who'd have to go to New England to post here as they are there. I did talk to someone on youtube to come here and display that. I do only post as robert Stevens here. You claim the tread should die. It pretty much was dead. I do agree there is no need to post any wrong doings of a model pretending to be Victoria Lindsay. After the March 30th 2013 I will all ways respond to that model by what is actually her name.

I give you this on the claim I am nuts. I don't believe for a second that. Victoria lindsay passed on all those invites to be on TV shows and then with in, about 18 months she'd choose to be an entertainer. I think you're nuts for believing the opposite. How elabotat this could sound, is not so. April 8th Gloria Allred took over. You're seeing her well orchestrated plan. The people in control of the plan, whom Gloria deligated it to have chosen to display. What is the truth. Had this gone on with real media coverage of the real people. It is more likely the assaulters would become more popular than the victim. I agree with that point of view, but I don't like the extreme they are presenting it.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11736
Aug 31, 2012
 
Sad wrote:
Amazing this thread is not dead.
Does Fed Up == Halifax Bert nursing a hurt from a slapdown 4 years ago? Pathetic.
As to VL, she should be left alone. She indeed never pretended to be an angel and never demanded retribution. If she breaks the law, be it a silly pot charge or a not so silly DUI, do you think she gets treated more leniently because she was beaten on a video years ago?
As to RS, good to see he visited New England, travel can be good.
Before you reply, RS, remember all the posters here except AmyV were and still are actually you.
Oh, never mind.
Please get some mental help finally, it will be fun, there are professionals who will listen to you, or at least pretend to, and get paid to do so.
Everyone else here... get a life.
In defense of the trio, and the staged performance. For the protection of the true people involved I give them an B+. The trial simulation A+. Christina Garcia's lawyer just horrific. However it does happen. The story delivered via social networks F. It actually did compromise the security. Somewhere along the way someone will get so sick of the lie, they'll tell the whole truth, with unfavorable details. For that reason overall, you're a failure. The disrespect for the topic. The popular girls route was just utterly stupid, and I am happy to see the models have cut that out.

The lesson does go to the trial and the mishaps of the Garcia/Nichols lawyer. Cooperate with law and order. Brittany Mayes may have got the message, I try not to harp on it. Don't follow people that are promoting what are clearly wrong actions. She was the true ring leader. Think about it, had you ran with the truth, and presented it well... Perhaps, that was the fear of the Lindsay Family. They would rather have the topic dead than alive and productive. They see the dirt as part of the needed burial.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11737
Aug 31, 2012
 
Off course I forgot one more lesson. You're better off being by yourself then being a fool within a foolish group. You'd be surprised how often this does show itself.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11738
Sep 6, 2012
 
OK sad. I know you don't like this but again I have a best guess on who you are, but more so, what you're about. I actually think you could be Victoria Lindsay. But that is not what I feel sure of one way or another. You too, have been posting about this for some time now. I am pretty confident I recognize whom you are by your statement, as in regards to previous conversations we had about this.

Sometimes a movie is made, that doesn't have star power.Maybe the director is hated. There are many reason for it. it happens with bands also. The movie or Band gets what is known as a Cult following. Politics of some sort, goes against, but fans still draw.

What you're about? My answer is, you dislike or possible hate the cult following, of this story. So why would this be a story of Cult followers. My answer is that it is a story people did want to see the conclusion.

The idea the Lindsays, or maybe just Victoria was against the story being followed would be reason 1, i am sure these girls are models. Now you who post as Sad, doesn't like that this has been figured out. Haunted by conclusion being known. Even if it's the public being told you'd never know the conclusion. the new made up story with the models, well I just don't get it. But I know it's a hoax.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11739
Sep 6, 2012
 
It is funny sad, but with that said, i also don't count out you leaked that the real people involved are all friends on Facebook now. It was leaked on youtube, and many post in regards to this was removed. That does make perfect sense to me. Perhaps the day will come here that all will be cleared up.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11740
Sep 7, 2012
 
I'd like to pint out the Cult hating poster or posters could also be one of the other parties involved besides Victoria Lindsay. I could tell you how I see it in accordance to what is most likely due to details. Example, Mercades Nichols may have took extra criminal charges so she could have options available to sue other co-defendants. Others co-operated and are easier for Victoria to sue, because of admission of guilt. The person whom posted here as sad, could mock those that do follow this case, but not only is the story interesting, you could also give a school course based on what was done by all parties. I know it sounds vein of me, but if all parties were on the same page, everything i said here would have been done. It would have started with the true ring leader Brittany Mayes, or actually the model that now portrays her. Delivering a public apology on youtube the day after the sentencing was completed. Imagine what if The Lindsays don't even want the Mayes model more popular then Alexis Dosal. Unlikely though, when you see how Dosal represents victims of this sort of crime. Alexis Dosal, the model that portrays Victoria Lindsay, actions suggest the cult following is wanted. It is quit a puzzel.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11741
Sep 15, 2012
 
Ok, in the end. Which is where we are at now. The cult following is due, to this being a story that has brought us into a new era. The birth of a higher society is that the actions of the 8 was completly denounced by the online society.

Florida, is just not ready for the new era. It is why the 8 did have to get sneaked out and substituted with models hired by Gloria Allred. The evidence of this is overwhelming. And has been discussed elsewhere besides here.

The anti-cult posters are either evil or can't deal with a changing society. The real story is so much more interesting then what Ric Ricland will deliver us here. Really go back to Ricland's post and that is where we now are. It did all ways mean so much to him to orchestrate this conversation. There is now question after being bounced from that other web page, he did pick up the online personality of Phil. Phil please. You show up with in 48 hours of Ricland losing David Stein from MCS.

If you look closely, it was Garcia's model that gave away this hoax. Followed by facebook. It really is a joke if you believe these people are whom they are and on Facebook as they are. I'd like to say what gives Christina away, but out of respect, I won't. Of course. Victoria, passing on TV appearances, then becoming a online model. That does not happen in the real world. That is overall the biggest give away.

The story will linger because it is an exhibition of what is and what was. American society, needs to move into the online society and move away from Florida mentality. Ricland is an obstructionist. Hey Ric, I don't need any fame for posting this. I could read your mentality. The Nicole Kidman movie, "everyone wants to be on TV". It's a cult classic, something you're not programed to understand. It is why you are frustrated.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11742
Oct 16, 2012
 
I know here we go again. My October 2013 post on this topic. I've read the story of Amanda Todd. There was a part Amanda was beat up by a girl just as Victoria Lindsay was jumped. Amanda choice not to press charges. A later a day cyber abuse went on to cause her suicide. The spirit of The Mulberry 8 was similar to the Ugly Canadians that were fortunate enough to remain anonymous.

I don't want to go into exact detail. I "KNOW" the Facebook page is false. The real Victoria Lindsay is anonymous. And it should remain so if this is what is prefered.

I'll do what I do when I post here so often. Pretend your verison is real. You should just act like it is fake. I really don't get this. You let down every person that is like Amanda Todd. I don't get why you are doing this,and it simply sucks. The Model portraying Brittany Mayes has done a good job. My guess is the model portraying Cara Murphy continues to present her as an idiot. Don't get it on who's call it was to portray Victoria as she has been portrayed.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11743
Oct 16, 2012
 
Robert Stevens wrote:
I know here we go again. My October 2013 post on this topic. I've read the story of Amanda Todd. There was a part Amanda was beat up by a girl just as Victoria Lindsay was jumped. Amanda choice not to press charges. A later a day cyber abuse went on to cause her suicide. The spirit of The Mulberry 8 was similar to the Ugly Canadians that were fortunate enough to remain anonymous.
I don't want to go into exact detail. I "KNOW" the Facebook page is false. The real Victoria Lindsay is anonymous. And it should remain so if this is what is prefered.
I'll do what I do when I post here so often. Pretend your verison is real. You should just act like it is fake. I really don't get this. You let down every person that is like Amanda Todd. I don't get why you are doing this,and it simply sucks. The Model portraying Brittany Mayes has done a good job. My guess is the model portraying Cara Murphy continues to present her as an idiot. Don't get it on who's call it was to portray Victoria as she has been portrayed.
Just to follow up on who is portraying Victoria Lindsay. The Harlem Liquor spokesmodel is Sonny Frazier. It never was Alexis Dosal. I do think it is possible that Sonny will replace or has replaced Alexis Dosal. Regardless of whom has or will get the job, of portraying Victoria Lindsay. This really is backwards. Imagine 4 years ago to present this young entertainer has passed up TV appearances. I don't get how the hoax is believable.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11744
Dec 4, 2012
 
Nothing new.
Nickvergessen

Heinböckel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11746
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Robert Stevens wrote:
Nothing new.
No.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11747
Jan 10, 2013
 
In my opinion the only thing that could be left to talk about. Is who was/is who and when and why they showed they are no longer. For example the person that posted here was NOT Brittany Mayes. Mayes is the least likely to be the real. On my fake ratings 10 being almost undeniably fake 1 being Sheriff Brady. These are the 10s. April Cooper, Mayes, Both Lindsay sisters (Did you get away with having Alexis play Kelsey at the last hearing?) Christina Garcia. Hmm Kayla Hassell about 7.5. The margin of error could be she bargained too early. There is chance one or more did not voluntarily switch identities. Perhaps they acted as they didn't want to for quid pro quo. Hardcastle and Nichols go under 5, because they had nothing to bargain with, maybe it would even be part of their punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,101 - 11,120 of11,147
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lakeland Forum right now

Search the Lakeland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr August primary 2,384
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 19 hr nina roth 2,063
Looking for a old friend (May '09) Jul 20 couch 5
Review: Painting Incorporated New Age Auto Jul 18 Owner of the Shop Rude 1
Is lakeland a nice place to live? (Apr '12) Jul 18 moving soon 72
Where are the worst crime areas in Lakeland? (Dec '08) Jul 18 moving soon 68
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lakeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakeland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lakeland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lakeland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••