8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl

Apr 6, 2008 Full story: Florida Times-Union 11,146

Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, sheriff's officials said. via Florida Times-Union

Full Story

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#11707 May 5, 2012
PTOMOM brings up what would happen if I meet Victoria, and I'd ad on any other of the participants. Of course as noted previously I do think the people you call the names of those that were involved, are really the people involved. I would not approach them at all. If the topic came up i would mock them for talking as if they are anything besides entertainers. With my e-mail exchanges, I make it clear, I don't believe you are whom you claim to be. Unfortunately some times they are silly. Mainly the one that portrays Victoria Lindsay, whom can no longer be found as who she really is. So a model with the initials A.D went from highly talkative and easily found to disappeared. Now I am going to shock many. I think i do know who is the real Victoria Lindsay. I don't e-mail her and try to discuss this. If i meet any of the real people involved, I would respect the effort put forward for this act. As much as I get into this topic, I wouldn't approach any of the real or pretend actors involved. I am tempted to e-mail the model, but I don't because I respect a less than one percent chance that she is whom she claims to be.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11708 May 7, 2012
I guess i have to sit back and watch, particular details. I'll continue to make my stands. Victoria for a very long time was true to her spirit, and accomplished much in prior lives. Maybe this portrayal delivers a message you want to send. I see an overall view that is less favorable. I hope Victoria will do as she has. That is be true to herself. Obviously here where I talk to those that seek a lawyer's utopia I have no hope. For crying out loud they do not need to stir this pot.
Fed Up

Halifax, Canada

#11710 Jun 4, 2012
Oh my good lord, Robert Stevens, I am not saying this as a mockery, I am genuinely concerned: are you in touch with any mental health professionals? Because if not, you should definitely make it a priority. I've checked on this thread on and off since the incident happened, and those of you who STILL post here (daily..) scare me, quite frankly. Your participation in and of itself after this long is indicative of serious obsession, and the things you post, and clearly BELIEVE, are out-and-out insane. Your theory on this being a pagan ritual re-enacted by models and actresses sounds like the rantings of a schizophrenic afraid of the kashisties living under their skin or something..Do you honestly believe this goes further and more complicated thn just a bunch of white trash teen girls from Florida acting like morons?Who would bother to co-ordinate all of that, and why?!?!? Get a grip on reality... And admonishing people for posting info about VL being arrested. Are you for-effing-real, man?!?!?!#1- Do you honestly think what you do on a daily basis here on topix is a service to VL?! Do you think she doesn't find your obsession with her creepy?! I was her age not long ago and I would be sleeping with a claw hammer under my pillow if I had y'all sitting here dissecting my life, talking bout how innocent and angelic I am, and that how I could never possibly do anything wrong because I am such an upstanding person (even though you don't know me from your space bar)#2-If you don't want your criminal record becoming public, don't commit crimes. There are thousands, if not millions of people whose mug shots are on the internet, but you think that Victoria should be granted special immunity from that just because you are obsessed with her? She was collared on a DUI, if she had run over and killed one of your family members that night, would you still be crying foul at her being treated like ANY OTHER PERP OF A DUI?!!!?!? She could have killed someone, but she shouldn't be held accountable because she is your creepy obsession and was once the victim of violence? Are you nuts?
After reading your post for the first time a few days ago, just for info-seeking purposes, i checked multiple Florida county clerk offices and she has been arrested at LEAST 4 times since this incident, once for assaulting Talisa and Kelsy, once for assaulting the girl she was in a relationship with, once for possesion of marijuana and once for dui. She also sued her own parents, not sure what about. This is all public record, check for yourself. Oh yes lads, she is just the picture of perfection. I was the victim of unspeakable violence at one time in my life, so I take it upon myself to have empathy when I am angry and not victimize others because i know how it feels, it would seem that Victoria hasn't bothered to go through that kind of self-reflection. I can't speak to her facebook because I cant find it, but I would wager that the girls were telling the truth about the fact that VL probably tried to fight all of them at one point from behind her screen, got called out on it and (unfairly) confronted and hit by these girls. Now she hasn't learned from it because of people like you telling her she can do no wrong because she is a victim, and everythign she does can be blamed on that, and is victimizing others, including those who love her. I honestly don't feel one way or another about this girl, I feel bad about what happened to her, it shouldn't have happened at all, but the reality is that you do not know her to judge others for their opinion. Asking someone to be ashamed for posting a FACT to counter your f#(%ing CRAZY talk, is akin to censorship. If you are so scared of facts, head down to your local nuthouse where the convos will be more your speed.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11711 Jun 4, 2012
Oh my goodness, THANK YOU!!! Every word you just said is exactly right, but, I didn't even try to say it because I honestly didn't think this guy would even comprehend any of it. I think we have a true, genuine mental situation going on.
Fed Up

Halifax, Canada

#11712 Jun 4, 2012
PTOMOM- Robert Stevens/David Stein is an egomaniac and a wannabe intellectual who, when confronted with point that can't be argued, resorts to defensive posturing such as "it appears from your post you are getting defensive/that you feel guilt/that you are becoming angry.." Myself and many others stopped posting here because it became more of a clique of crazies (minus AmyV of course ;)) than a place to have discussions, which is what a forum should be. This should not be disguised as a conversational forum to discuss a new story, it should be clearly labelled as a place where creepy old men go to obsess over a pretty girl who got murdered. Robert/David is extremely patronizing to women, clear from his portrayal of Tori as a damsel in distress who needs his guidance and wisdom to save her from her self. And his...past life regression therapy? LOL, you crazy old perve, she is a grown woman, if she wants to find out what her damn spirit animal is, I'm sure she will go find out herself. Offering to fly her there, pay for her time and pay for the costs smacks of a dirty, depraved perve with a dungeon in the cellar and a Tori shrine taking over his closet. If you are, indeed, David Stein, I find that absolutely hilarious based on things you have previously "admonished" me for in the beginning. What a holier-than-thou loser, to solicit an 18 year old to come get free PLRT (aka a wedding in the aforementioned cellar dungeon), but to constantly represent yourself as the morally 'higher' person of any given argument. Robert/David, do you often find that forums start to dissipate when you enter the picture? I wouldn't be surprised, you are insufferable, and you have lost your darn mind. Your posts sound like the mutterings of a mental patient, and half of the time when i actually read them in case there is something important (there never is btw) i end up giving up halfway through because they are dry as heck to anyone who doesn't spend their entire life on the internet googling all the stupid crap you talk about.
So there you go, go ahead and create one of your famous rebuttals where you type and type and type and type and type, yet say nothing worth reading. I'm aware that you will read this and try to find ways to make yourself feel better than me, but don't waste your time, I'm here once every few months at the most and I actually have something called a social life, your opinions mean absolutely nothing. Less than nothing, because you are a stranger from another country who I regard as an utterly moronic caveman with seriously odd issues toward women, and nothign interesting to say.
Fed Up

Halifax, Canada

#11713 Jun 4, 2012
***sorry, VL was beaten, not murdered. my mistake

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11714 Jun 4, 2012
You could be fed up all you want. i will not permit these false claims to be unanswered. When Victoria Lindsay appeared a model with the initials A.D diapered. And by all means you should be ashamed of yourself for posting what you post on this tread.

I know you're trying to sell your system. It's wrong. You know it. Now you try to make up a poster child for sympathy being a crime victim. You try to turn the assaulters into lovable people. What's next? Patrick lindsay was a child abuser. This is what caused Victoria to become violent. We'll give all of America sensitivity training. You could have it.

So you'll fool a lot of people with this, but I and others will know the hoax. Even if you were correct. There is no need for media to follow Victoria Lindsay, AND it was the Lindsay Family that did call off the media dogs.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11715 Jun 4, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
***sorry, VL was beaten, not murdered. my mistake
Who cares what a hater says. Nothing you say is true period.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11716 Jun 4, 2012
For those that did follow this case know. When Gloria Allred arrived she did take this over. I hope she reviews the people she deligated this responcibility to. i refuse to sit by quietly while they do the voodoo they are trying to do. I don't know what the participants got out of this for this sharade to go on, but I assure them the end results of their goal stinks.

I hope the people involved do reclaim their identities, and the models stop and see what they are supporting. The program these people put together is brought to you by NAMBLA. A model with the initials A.D posing as Victoria Lindsay becoming the poster model ( Figuratively and Literally ) for sensitivety in the 21st century. Maybe you all may wish to seek what is institutionalized sensitivity. And not just on paper.

Location hidden

#11717 Jun 4, 2012
oh my goodness.....I only saw this thread recently and obviously, I am not going to take the time to read 11,000 previous posts, so I'm sure I've missed a few points, but, nothing you say seems to make any sense. I'm not trying to be mean, but, you seem to really need some help, which is why I'm not even going to try and argue with you or ask you what on earth it is you ARE talking about because I'm sure you would respond with more incoherant rambling.

Fedup, are you male or female?

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11718 Jun 4, 2012
PTOMOM wrote:
oh my goodness.....I only saw this thread recently and obviously, I am not going to take the time to read 11,000 previous posts, so I'm sure I've missed a few points, but, nothing you say seems to make any sense. I'm not trying to be mean, but, you seem to really need some help, which is why I'm not even going to try and argue with you or ask you what on earth it is you ARE talking about because I'm sure you would respond with more incoherant rambling.
Fedup, are you male or female?
Too bad, because you would see I pointed out these were models a long time ago. There was no way Patrick Lindsay, who made the anti-social networking pages comments would have 16 year old daughter posting bikini photos on myspace. The friends range is a sure thing Victoria Lindsay on Facebook is not real.

I love it I post positive things about these people and defend them, and I am the creep not the hater that post she's been arrested 4 times. I know who you are, and you are a creep.

Location hidden

#11719 Jun 4, 2012
I never said a word about her Facebook page. I didn't even look to see if she had one, but, I highly doubt her father is a man that would care one way or another if she had bikini clad photos. The only thing I said was that she had been arrested after her altercation, which is 100% true. And the only reason I brought it up was because you were going on and on about how successful she is. She has indeed been arrested multiple times. That is not gossip nor is it rumors. It's simpl a fact and "successful" people don't get arrested 4 times by the age of 21.

Why are you so hung up on portraying this girl as a saint? Why do ou care so much and why are you in denial about things about her that are true?

Also, what are these models you keep talking about?

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11720 Jun 4, 2012
PTOMOM wrote:
I never said a word about her Facebook page. I didn't even look to see if she had one, but, I highly doubt her father is a man that would care one way or another if she had bikini clad photos. The only thing I said was that she had been arrested after her altercation, which is 100% true. And the only reason I brought it up was because you were going on and on about how successful she is. She has indeed been arrested multiple times. That is not gossip nor is it rumors. It's simpl a fact and "successful" people don't get arrested 4 times by the age of 21.
Why are you so hung up on portraying this girl as a saint? Why do ou care so much and why are you in denial about things about her that are true?
Also, what are these models you keep talking about?
She's not a saint she is a private citizen that has no duty to have her true identity known.While i do understand and even respect the razzle dazzle of switching the participants with models/actresses, that I am sure were approved by the participants. I just don't like the show Mrs D, puts on for us. I find the goal obvious, and I don't like the goal. I think it is possible some involved are just ignorant of what they are representing. In fact even some that are amongst the court system's game do see themselves as noble but I disagree completely with that. This is the start of a debate towards lenancy upon violent criminals. It is the defence of behavior being understandable as a habit. it is all ready in place. Ric Ricland and/or David Stein which i consider the same person. is an advocate to the exceptance of violence. This is his presentation.

Ok let's assume I am jumping way out of what is going on. Regardless. There is no reason to talk of Victoria in public forum in an ill manor. If you did follow the Lindsay story it was a quest to going back to being private citizens. Even if that was really her, and those were really her actions. She should be treated no differently from anyone else. She deserves to be treated as a private citizen, not a spokesperson of any sort.

Location hidden

#11721 Jun 4, 2012
You're crazy and I hope you get the help you so desperately need.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11722 Jun 4, 2012
PTOMOM wrote:
You're crazy and I hope you get the help you so desperately need.
Says a person that with unknown reason wants to denounce Victoria Lindsay. But you're not that sort of wicked, perhaps your wickedness is more respectable, but you'd claim otherwise. The photo you see online are those of a model Mrs D. I just don't like promoting her.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#11723 Jun 9, 2012
To whatever you are logging in as now. I noticed this campaign did not go well at youtube. I'd like to take credit but as you know, it's not me. Although the others have not annalyzed to the degree I have, they do see the fault of what you are attempting. It has never set well. I believe you only go no due to your ego. Perhaps those that have slanged you down at youtube did see a different fault that i am yet to recognize and vice versa.

Your style is condescending and creates question. Wouldn't it be odd if you do actually offer something good and moral, but it is your lack of manners and respect for others. I find this standard with people that push what you are pushing.
Phil

Ottawa, Canada

#11724 Jun 12, 2012
LOMFAO

Location hidden

#11725 Jun 12, 2012
Pretty crazy, isn't it?
Phil

Ottawa, Canada

#11726 Jun 12, 2012
To Fed Up
I do not post here much anymore being one of those crazy old men you are talking about lol. I do like your comment about AmyV as I tended to agree with her on most thinks regarding the assult on Victoria. It seems to me there have always been those that would like Victoria to be this perfect example of what a victim should be and somehow took it personaly when Victoria did not meet those standards and those that make sure to point out any fault Victoria may have as if somehow justifying the assult on her. Why bring up that she was arrested four times? What does that have to do with anything? It is shown to disprove RS assumption but why would you want to do that but to show and make public the faluts of a victim of a viscious attack .Since Victoria did not claim to be perfect why do you bring up her four arrests? to what purpose does it serve? As for RS there is not much you can do with someone who states that this was all actors and conpiracies and everyone is someone else.

Location hidden

#11727 Jun 12, 2012
I can not speak for Fed Up. The way I found out about her arrests was only by Googling her name. The reason I did that was because I saw the TV movie and was curious as to what she looked like versus the girl who played her on TV. I was also curious to see what her assailants looked like since there were so many people saying they were just jealous of her looks, etc. When I Googled her name and hit "images" those mug shots were the very first thing that popped up. I only saw three; I didn't realize there was actually four.

That, by no means, indicates she deserved her earlier assault. No one deserves that and I feel badly that she had that experience. I was however surprised and alarmed that one of her arrests was for assault. That should be the very thing that she rallys against. She should know better than anyone what it's like to be in the victim's shoes. Since she was a victim earlier, does that mean she can't later be an assailant? Does it mean she shouldn't be accountable for her actions? Should she be a victim forever?

One arrest is a mistake. Four arrests are a series of bad choices, bag judgements, etc. Sure doesn't mean she's an awful person, but, also indicates she has not grown, nor matured and at the age she is now, she should have. Anyone involved in an incident that was turned into a TV movie should expect future attention.

I still don't understand RS and the talk of models, actors, etc. I do not understand what he is saying.(this does not mean I want a response from you, RS)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polk: 78 arrested in online prostitution sting (Jan '13) 21 hr Santy 13
Review: Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park (Feb '14) Sat Homeowner 4
Chili's North Lakeland Dec 17 Miss Jameson 1
Pain Without Help Dec 15 Catpaws 2
Polk's Juvenile Correctional Facility closes (Jan '08) Dec 14 Jake White 20
Sunset Motel in Lakeland is it a dump Dec 14 snowman 1
Lori from TN looking for Gina Dec 10 Lori 3
Lakeland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web