Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle

Posted in the Lakeland Forum

drphilman

Guelph, Canada

#1 Mar 30, 2011
Big shout out on the 3rd anniversary of your quest for fame and youtube fortune!!!
Hows that workin out for you?
freespeachWI

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Still to this day 10/2011, I am appalled at the lack of human life these white trash pieces of crap had for anyone...you must hate yourselves..god save your soul.

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 2, 2012
What are these girls doing now? Are any of them going to college? I live in Arkansas and was just wondering? Thank you

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2012
I'm pretty sure the Mercades girl has a kid and I think she is newly divorced. I seriously doubt she or any of the others are doing anything worthwhile. I also know the victim is not that fantastic herself. She has been arrested numerous times for various things, one of which includes assault, which I find ironic. All of them, including the victim, are just white trash. Most of the time, if you act like white trash, you will continue to be white trash. Usually those things don't change. It would be nice to believe they all learned some wonderful, life lesson in the whole thing, but the reality is that they are all probably losers. A few of them are now on social networking sites and allow access to their pictures, which in itself shows how horrible their judgement is. You can tell in the pictures that they haven't changed other than just being older.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#5 May 3, 2012
PTOMOM. It is my believe, after the beating Gloria Allred arranged a group of entertainers to portray the people involved with the exception of Patrick & Talisa Lindsay and Grady Judd. To believe the alternative crosses lines that make no sense. I explain this on the most frequented message tread on this topic here at topix. OK Cara Murphy 1st. Had Cara been a the real McCoy. MJ Lopez is a tremndous failure, not just for fanning the flames on her TV appearance, but also for not bailing Cara out in famous or infamous video fiasco, which was removed from any site permuting comments. Britini Hardcastle she took the Florida Teen beating II. In court. Her friends sold her out. She shouldn't take it personal, because she too would have sold out.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2012
I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not interested in this enough to be as involved as you.
Cierra

Lakeland, FL

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I Hang Out with Brittini Shes Not That Bad Of A Person She HAS CHANGED ALOT
CamdensUmma

Lakeland, FL

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Did PTOMOM REALLY say that "I'm not interested in this enough to be as involved as you"??? Just following a post about "Creepin'" on these girls' pics they have posted on "social networking sites"!!!

And WHO is NOT INTERESTED???? O-O-O-K

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Cierra wrote:
I am amongst the biggest followers of this story. I do believe that the people you see on facebook are not the real people involved. They are actresses/models that mimic the people. This is not identify theft. It was to elude the people that may stalk them and seek vigilante justice, and just give the involved their life's back. I do think the mimicking may be strong. From what i have seen. Britini Hardcastle has remained herself, possible she wasn't giving a model replacement. Some times I think the same is true about Marcedes Nichols. Hardcastle not changing is not a surprise. She was sucked in. If you follow the court appearances, you should clearly see the co-defendants were using Hardcastle to make their sentences lighter. I think they used Hardcastle the day of the beating too. Maybe Victoria Lindsay did call her a slut. In the film when she said everyone does it, Mayes defiantly laughed (you could hear her, cause she held the camera, and I think most of the girls in the room laughed too.) I find it odd she got so worked up about Tori, but never harmed those that clearly turned state evidence against her. OK she should maintain her head, kicking their gossip spreading asses is not the answer, but she should close to 5 years later address, not to listen to people like them. Sadly enough this story did serve a purpose. For Florida and cyberspace, there would be a improved etiquette, unfortunately it would scare those involved. I'll further explain this in my next response.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#10 Feb 20, 2013
CamdensUmma wrote:
Did PTOMOM REALLY say that "I'm not interested in this enough to be as involved as you"??? Just following a post about "Creepin'" on these girls' pics they have posted on "social networking sites"!!!
And WHO is NOT INTERESTED???? O-O-O-K
I am a confessed follower of this story. I do find it interesting. I understand the crowd that are against people like my self. Some times I must point out to others. What really happened is none of our business. I am totally pro-victim. When they made the plead bargains it meant they were guilty, they made their deal. It was time to give apologies, and not like Cara Murphy did, where she says "I am sorry." then says the victim's actions were wrong. Mrs Murphy made her deals with the court. In my opinions the tape that was posted and removed from youtube as well as the tape that is now posted, should cause Mrs Murphy to face heavy fines from the court, and even lawsuit from the victim.

Mainly I follow this case because I do see the victim abuse as administered by the court system. I do hope one day the people involved to get together and discuss this. Overall i think the period from which Tori was assaulted to the time the plead bargain was made, Victoria was more abused then on March 30, 2008. This story does go on because of this for so many. I don't think I will see this day because overall the people involved really just want normal life's back.

Besides what I previously mentioned. This case did have an impact, on cyberspace, and Florida. The public's response to the assaulters being asinine, not glorifying them, did cause people not to post abuse, and fights as much as they were on youtube. It was a bitch slap on a meaner culture that thought abuse was cool. Unfortunately it did not kill this spirit, however it was a great dent. The amount of female teen fight videos on youtube dropped greatly. Perhaps people that sell erotic female wrestling/fighting profited off of this. They now use youtube as a unfiltered advertisement tool. Prior to March 30, 2008 they had the competition of real street assaults.
bri here

Rockwood, Canada

#11 Jan 30, 2014
Cierra wrote:
WOW!!! You sure you weren't there as well when the whole beat down gang was together??? Cause man...you sure would be stupid enough to fit the bill!!!
So, seriously though. When you call your boyfriend, do you call him by his first name or do you start with uncle??? Just sayin...cause you are about as bright as a 1 watt light bulb to be associating with anyone like good ol' Brittini!!!
How is our darling little parasite on society anway?
Port Orchard, WA

#12 Feb 9, 2014
Cierra wrote:
Ya "not that bad" sounds like a true angel. At least its something she will always have to live with, thats the only justice here. I feel sorry for her children if she has any. And hopefully they dont have "friends" like her.
Turr

Lambertville, MI

#13 Mar 13, 2014
Cierra wrote:
Birds of a feather flock together my dear. I wouldn't announce that too many more times. Not something to be proud of.....and" little miss piss and poop in the street" ( gross girl) will, one day receive real justice for her actions. eye for an eye. If you don't think Brittini is that bad of person, it sure says a lot about you...which isn't very much.
jessica maloney

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2014
Cierra wrote:
Now that it is been a year later and u wrote tht post just1 yr ago could u honestly say shes changed or could say she wouldnt do tht to you?

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#15 Apr 5, 2014
In regards to Hardcastle, in accordance to the rumor mill. Hardcastle is the only assaulter to further have brushes with the law. I, don't believe any of the people you see on facebook are the people they claim to be. The real story that should be talked about to this day, is the way MJ Lopez handled her end of the case. Going on TV attacking the victim. I would wager this form of abuse is standard for her and other lawyers like her. IMO, they should not be allowed to practice law.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#16 Apr 5, 2014
If you follow the case and see how she was treated, and what Hardcastle did. For her to really change, she would not have to care that everyone thinks she I a low life. If the people don't think she is a low life, then the people changed not her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chili's North Lakeland Wed Miss Jameson 1
Pain Without Help Dec 15 Catpaws 2
Polk's Juvenile Correctional Facility closes (Jan '08) Dec 14 Jake White 20
Sunset Motel in Lakeland is it a dump Dec 14 snowman 1
Lori from TN looking for Gina Dec 10 Lori 3
Is lakeland a nice place to live? (Apr '12) Dec 9 LKemper 75
Debate: Marijuana - Lakeland, FL (Aug '10) Dec 4 Bradley Knight 58
Lakeland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web