If you know Stephen E. McNutt...........

If you know Stephen E. McNutt.........RUN!!!!!!!

Posted in the Lakeland Forum

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Please be advised that if you come into contact (especially if your female) with Steve, as he is abusive and will ruin your credit. He is on wife number five (Ashley) and has several children with different women. I use to work with him at a local radio station, so I have seen him at his worst.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#2 Jun 4, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
Please be advised that if you come into contact (especially if your female) with Steve, as he is abusive and will ruin your credit. He is on wife number five (Ashley) and has several children with different women. I use to work with him at a local radio station, so I have seen him at his worst.
such a person most likely, to have changed his name.
Wendy

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2010
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
such a person most likely, to have changed his name.
No, he still has the same name.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2010
It's really sad for those kids. He is living in Tampa now, probably because Lakeland saw him for what he is. Steve also has a police record in Polk Co. He usually works as a sales rep. but a better name would be con man.
simplytwosouther n

North Port, FL

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Stephofsux wrote:
OMG I think I know him we need to talk!!!!!!!!
Moved on to better

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 18, 2011
He is an abuser - mentally, verbally - dated him and so glad things ended and we had no kids...dodged a bullet there :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LVIM - Only if your lucky (Sep '12) Sat David 3
Christian gf cheated on me, What should i do (Dec '15) Jun 24 Brandon Man 13
josh papizan screwing his cousin angela Jun 19 bongboyz 9
Cara Murphy, Brittini Hardcastle (Mar '11) Jun 14 Pissedoff 19
Review: Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park (Feb '14) Jun 11 unsatisfied clients 6
News Politics 2010BUD Chiles, Son of "Walkin' Lawton... Jun 10 laughing at the c... 2
Amber Salome is a Fool (Sep '15) Jun 8 Kelly 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeland Mortgages