Next Last
Stan

Chester, SC

#23 Aug 10, 2009
They are punks
Sara

Elm City, NC

#24 Aug 12, 2009
Sorry to hear that,,They think cause we are girls they can do it to us and get away with it...

United States

#25 Aug 19, 2009
DON"T GET SCAMMED BY ALARM ECT....
Beware

Lakeland, FL

#26 Aug 22, 2009
They have one here in Tampa to....

Ann Arbor, MI

#27 Aug 30, 2009
Don't Get Scammed by these New Places..
JOE

Lakeland, FL

#28 Jan 2, 2010
I used alarms etc in Tampa 2 years ago to get some train horns hooked up, the hoses on the horn just popped off as soon as I tried to use the horn. That is when I figured out these guys are either idiots or just trying to rip me off by not doing the job right the first time. Needles to say I fixed it myself, and 2 years later still work fine, so do not support these idiots/crooks
OMG

Columbus, GA

#29 Jan 8, 2010
I Second That...I had to take my car to someone else to fix what they didn't hook up right..
I told them about it and THEY DID NOTHING...
They did ask for more MONEY to fix it...I told them they were Crazy,,I was not going to let them work on my car EVER again......
Christa Plant City

Lake Wales, FL

#30 Jan 31, 2012
I thank you all for your comments. Just got an email from Groupon with a 50 % off deal with them for window tinting. I know now that I do not purchase it. Thank you very much folks
reality

Hollywood, FL

#31 Jun 18, 2012
everyone at alarms etc is either mecp or ase certified or both. labor is 100% lifetime warranty and done correctly the first time. should a problem arise it is handled as quickly as possible. everyone there are great people with a passion for what they do. please do not let these negative comments discourage you. the lead techs at each store have a minimun of 10 years experiance. you can not please everyone and there is definitly two sides to a story. however most of these posts seem heavily one sided and can tell you definitly not pure truth.they are a professional knowledgable and dedicated staff. and you can tell they enjoy their jobs and are happy to help however they can
Thomas

Davenport, FL

#32 Jun 20, 2012
I've had a few cars worked on by these guys in lakeland and I've sent quite a few of my friends there and I have to say, it appears the original poster is stone cold wrong.

I couldn't be happier with the stereo and tint work that they've done for us.

Recommended!

Lakeland, FL

#33 Jul 18, 2012
Had a similar situation. It was cheaper to buy an alarm from them than it was to get my factory remotes replaced. I was quite happy and they saved me ALOT of money and now I have 2 remotes not one.

Dealership was a ripoff! Alarms helped me out and I appreciate it.
bazookajoe1960

Plant City, FL

#34 Apr 11, 2013
sweet wrote:
They are just young Kids trying to do a MANS job...
Called the 98 N location asked for a wiring harness for an Rockford amp. The guy who answered the phone says we have those in stock(gave model #) come on down with amp and we can fix you up today.
Drove 20 miles round trip for another employee to tell me he doesn't want to open
a box and sell it to me. That's customer service will never return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakeland Seeking Ways To Handle Homelessness (Jul '10) Nov 19 mccabe8006 11
Review: Flamingo Homecare LLC Nov 8 Shadow Smith 1
Scientists gear up to land 1st spacecraft on comet Nov 7 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Looking for a old friend (May '09) Oct '14 Gobstopper 6
Alani From Combee Area Oct '14 Friend 1
Lori from TN looking for Gina Oct '14 Lori 1
Johnson, Charlene Huff Sep '14 Ruqayyah 1
Lakeland Dating
Find my Match

Lakeland People Search